homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #26
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortePenance View Post
Dood, Tom, looking at your facebook pic, you'd probably still be the most metal guy in the band. Snakebites =
Hehe, danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
We call snakebites cock rails here.
"Here" being where? Your bedroom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
wtf is a "snakebite" anyway?
A lot of people use that term to describe double labret piercings. And in case you were wondering, your labret is the flap of flesh between your lower lip and your chin.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #27
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Naren, your hair is shorter, like that of Tsukasa!
Lucky Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #28
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I was thinking of cutting mine, too. I'd look really weird though, I haven't even seen pictures of myself with short hair in years, and I've been growing my mane since like 10th grade...

I like your haircut though, Naren!

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #29
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I was just flipping through some old pics of me with short hair omg I look so small and hawtsexy.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #30
SS Contributor

god9 is a jewel in the rough

Probably easier to wash though
god9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 09:10 PM   #31
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
it doesen´t have that "sexy long flowing hair" thing to it anymore (DERP!), but if you just give it some care, and actually style it, i think it could look pretty cool

just mousse or wax or gel it up, and you´re all set :P

i´m just getting used to my long hair now, though i still haven´t realized within myself that my hair is long :P

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
MF_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #32
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
it still hangs.. buzz it.

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #33
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa View Post
Zepp, you seriously need to be in a british style movie like snatch or boondock or lock stock, where you have a role with a funny accent, barely speak and kill alot of people in unusual ways.

edit: you look like you are pondering the room for weird metal objects to kill something you have stuffed in the bathtub, blindfolded, with.

Erm....thanks.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #34
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
Naren, your hair is shorter, like that of Tsukasa!
What the hell is "Tsukasa?"

[action=Naren]knows the "hill" meaning of "tsukasa" and the "official" meaning of "tsukasa," but has no idea what that has to do with short hair...[/action]

Quote:
Originally Posted by budda View Post
it still hangs.. buzz it.
I don't think I'd look good with a buzz cut.

Last edited by Naren; 02-02-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #35
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
you'd look pretty cool with a buzz cut I say.
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #36
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
What the hell is "Tsukasa?"

[action=Naren]knows the "hill" meaning of "tsukasa" and the "official" meaning of "tsukasa," but has no idea what that has to do with short hair...[/action]
I said it to piss you off, lol. Didn't work as well as I had hoped.
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:29 AM   #37
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Quote:
I said it to piss you off, lol. Didn't work as well as I had hoped.
Yeah, I was expecting him to comment on me saying "kawaii" as well, but Eric is apparently a tough guy to mess with

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #38
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAwesome View Post
Yeah, I was expecting him to comment on me saying "kawaii" as well, but Eric is apparently a tough guy to mess with
Well, your comment made sense... although it is kinda weird having a guy tell me that I'm "cute"... ... in Japanese... Maybe it seems less gay to tell someone they're cute in another language.

Lucky Seven's comment really didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #39
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Lame. Short hair sucks dude You should have kept it. I don't think I'm ever going to cut mine. I'm going to be old and gray and have long hair, given Popsyche doesn't strangle me first. I've had it long 5-6 years now and I can't imagine going back to short hair. I cut it once and grew it back out because I had it dyed blond, and I was job hunting. I HATE my hair when it's short.
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #40
Lucky☆Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
Lucky Seven's comment really didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Oh Mother! How I long for your sweet baked goods!
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #41
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Looks pretty sharp, dude.

There's something almost cathartic about going from long hair to short hair. I've gone from long hair to short hair about 3 times, and about a week or two after having it all off, I usually feel really glad I did it.

But using "product" is for woofters. Don't mouse, gel or wax it. Otherwise you'll turn bumgay.

youtube.com/ibanezcassidy - My YouTube channel. Guitar vidz.

www.soundclick.com/leecassidy - Let me squirt my music into your ears.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Leec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #42
OldschoolGhettostyle

Quote:
Oh Mother! How I long for your sweet baked goods!
Alas, son, but I do not have an oven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leec View Post
Looks pretty sharp, dude.

There's something almost cathartic about going from long hair to short hair. I've gone from long hair to short hair about 3 times, and about a week or two after having it all off, I usually feel really glad I did it.

But using "product" is for woofters. Don't mouse, gel or wax it. Otherwise you'll turn bumgay.
I've gone from pretty dang long to short hair twice now. 3 times, if you include one time that was only slightly long hair. I've never regretted it before. I have really thick hair (as you can probably tell from the "before" picture) and that can cause tons of problems and annoyances when I have long hair.

I don't use mouse or gel, but I do oftentimes use wax... to get that extreme crazy look.

My hair today looks completely different from the one in the pic. I took that pic right after I got back from the salon, so the way my hair looks there is due to how the guy who cut my hair did it.

I like long hair, but some things about it really annoy me.

Last edited by Naren; 02-03-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #43
Lucky☆Seven

Actually, the length that you have your hair is generally where I like mine. It's just convenient, and it looks pretty sharp IMO. Though the girls hated it when I cut off all my long hair last year .
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #44
OldschoolGhettostyle

Quote:
Actually, the length that you have your hair is generally where I like mine. It's just convenient, and it looks pretty sharp IMO. Though the girls hated it when I cut off all my long hair last year .
I have the opposite problem. With the exception of my band's drummer, all the girls I know prefer my hair when it's short. Yesterday after I got my haircut, a really cute girl working at the salon said, "Wow. That looks really sharp. You're a lot cuter with this kind of hairstyle." I actually get girls hitting on me when I have short hair (which doesn't happen that often with long hair). Girls like the drummer in my band who love guys with long hair are rare (of course, she also likes black metal fashion/makeup, which is rather questionable . At least she never ever does it in my band. )
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #45
Lucky☆Seven

Well, all the girls I know that would consider me to be their friend hated it, but just random girls that don't know me are no longer creeped out by my presence. Being 6'3" has that effect with long hair.
Unread 02-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #46
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
My hair was to my waist last spring, now it's doing the grow thang again. I won't go that long again, ever, though. Too much work.

Short hair is definitely easier to deal with, but I prefer mine a bit longer. Perfect is just about as long as yours was, Eric, or maybe just a little shorter.

I also like my head shaved.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #47
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
i look better with short hair, and its MUCH less of a hassle. my hair was 10 inches? 12? long once.. knotted ....ed up mess and a half. dunno why i listened to the girls at school when they told me it was cool

and besides, chicks still give you head massages even if your hair is short haha

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #48
Lucky☆Seven

My hair as it is now.
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #49
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Funny, cause the hair is so completely different in the pictures, it looks like you took a picture of yourself and a twin brother.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 11:16 PM   #50
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks better imo. You're not 17 anymore. ;D
I'd grab some conditioner though, looks like you have my kind of hair. It sucked all the water up and poofs a little lol
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote