homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #1
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm so metal...

That's right.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-30-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

5 more points from me, if some newbie reps you now you'll get jackpot.
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #3
2[H]4U

m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Up to 6670-oops, think I ruined it :welp:
m3ta1head is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #4
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You ain't got shit on me.

JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you were doing that while listening to Bing Crosby, you would be the greatest man alive
stuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #6
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
No, but I was driving 180 km/h or so
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #7
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Whats with your left thumb? :s
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #8
Pantysniffing zombie

What do you mean?
Unread 12-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #9
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Looks deformed in that photo, seems to be because the joint of your index finger doesn't look seperated from it
stuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #10
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #11
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Aw you guys ruined it for me! Thanks a lot, douchebags!

JJ, you just look for any excuse to post that picture, don't you?

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #12
Pantysniffing zombie

What are you talking about?
Unread 12-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #13
Banned

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
:mital:
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 12:43 AM   #14
SS Contributor

god9 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
He's so metal, he's saving the environment by driving a Prius
god9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 12:53 AM   #15
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm so metal...

...that I can make this hat look metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
hmmmmm...I somehow feel...

...inadequate.

Last edited by Lucky Seven; 12-31-2007 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lucky Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 01:06 AM   #16
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
WHy do your glasses look like there on your forehead?

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #17
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
9955 point(s) total "Jason flexes at just about everyone"

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 08:10 AM   #18
Pantysniffing zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by god9 View Post
He's so metal, he's saving the environment by driving a Prius
It's a Camry.

NUDE MAN
Unread 12-31-2007, 08:59 AM   #19
Desk Magnetic

Lozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

I'm so metal, I'm on the wrong side of the car!!!!
Lozek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:01 AM   #20
Pantysniffing zombie

Just wait until I get a good pic of my unibrow, that'll outmetal anything you can throw at me.
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:04 AM   #21
Desk Magnetic

Lozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud of
Unless I throw Hair clippers, then you're ....ed!!!
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:09 AM   #22
Pantysniffing zombie

Hair clippers ain't got shit on my righteous unibrow dude. Seriously, this thing extends down my nose. You would need the holy hair clippers of Antioch to even put a dent in this thing, and we all know how ....ing metal unibrows are.
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:14 AM   #23
Desk Magnetic

Imagine being so metal that your hair actually grew as small spikes of metal. That would be pretty cool
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:15 AM   #24
Pantysniffing zombie

I'd be stabbing folks with my hair all the time if that were the case.
Unread 12-31-2007, 09:19 AM   #25
Desk Magnetic

I'd pray that one morning I would wake up and have Ice Skate Blades sticking out of my feet, then I'd earn some respect. 'Don't .... with me or I'll ruin your trousers'