homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-27-2007, 01:42 AM   #151
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i just did some jolly ole repping

weeee repfest!

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-27-2007, 01:43 AM   #152
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Am I too late!?!?!? AM I !!!???

NOOOOO!!!!!

Damn you rep gods! Damn you!! http://de.trinixy.ru/engine/data/emoticons/suicide.gif
I'll get you tomorrow.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 12-27-2007, 04:30 AM   #153
Yngwie Gilbert?

Paul Malmsteen is just really nicePaul Malmsteen is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will rep anyone who reps me, make sure you sign it tho or I wont know who it is
Unread 12-27-2007, 04:36 AM   #154
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Am I too late!?!?!? AM I !!!???

NOOOOO!!!!!

Damn you rep gods! Damn you!! http://de.trinixy.ru/engine/data/emoticons/suicide.gif

That smiley rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12-27-2007, 05:01 AM   #155
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
I ran out again, I will get to you all. to everyone that has returned the favour.66

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Unread 12-27-2007, 06:49 AM   #156
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post

That smiley rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive stolen that for use on msn now

Knights that say
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:48 AM   #157
ouh...

Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
I'll get you tomorrow.
Wow... I managed to rep you twice. Because I repped so many in between.

Check out my Myspace for some fusion and prog! www.myspace.com/ianeiderbo
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:04 AM   #158

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
Gave out some smelly old New Year rep to everyone (almost).

Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire Walk With Me
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:14 AM   #159
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
E.

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter, Youtube to MP4 and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , ²!
Unread 12-27-2007, 10:01 PM   #160
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'll give more tomorrow hopefully.

STARTING WITH #56

Be patient, everyone.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 12-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #161
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I'll give more tomorrow hopefully.

STARTING WITH #56

Be patient, everyone.

why did you neg rep me?

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
Unread 12-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #162
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Holy shit, I did. I'm so ....ing sorry. I'll fix it when I get more, I promise.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 12-27-2007, 10:43 PM   #163
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
oh, it was an accident.
i thought you were just being a dick.

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #164
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
I finally got everybody in this thread.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #165
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
I can't remember who I haven't repped yet.

Anybody not receiving from me yet??
Unread 12-28-2007, 02:05 AM   #166
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Well, I think I got everyone, some of you at least twice. If you didn't get any, post again and I'll get you next time round.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 12-28-2007, 09:04 AM   #167
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
I can't remember who I haven't repped yet.

Anybody not receiving from me yet??
Same here. Show yourself!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 12-28-2007, 09:07 AM   #168
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Am I too late to get in on it too?

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Unread 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM   #169
You're no daisy.

No, not too late at all.

Unread 12-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #170
Yngwie Gilbert?

Paul Malmsteen is just really nicePaul Malmsteen is just really nice
To anyone I rep: I can't be bothered looking for your post in here so I will rep some random thread of yours, hope you don't mind

Merry Christmas a few days ago!
Unread 12-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #171
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissing View Post
Am I too late to get in on it too?
Happy Proclamation Day!!! After all; it's to late to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Proclamation Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #172
SS Contributor

7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
negrodamus

Ramen!
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:38 PM   #173
Et tu, Brute?

Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
It's still Christmas, IN SPACE.
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #174
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
YEAH
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:45 PM   #175
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Closed Thread