homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #51
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
...bishops finger?

Sabaton
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #52
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm out of rep. I'll get some more of y'all tomorrow.

*Starting with post #30.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #53
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 136 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcia3441 View Post
I'm out of rep. I'll get some more of y'all tomorrow.

*Starting with post #30.
Me too.
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #54
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Indeed, I got a bottle of Kahlua and a bottle of Vodka for christmas (As well as a very fine Irish whiskey, but that won't get mixed with anything expect me), so I'll be pouring it out into a big jug, and treating everyone in the house to my very favourite cocktail.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #55
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
i've run out of rep.
i'll hit the rest of you guys up tomorrow.

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #56
I am with Jesus!

Kakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of light
That was fun... Merry Christmas! Hope everyone get to reflect about its true meaning...
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #57
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Karl FTW! Happy karlmess guys (yes, I used "mess" by choice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakaka View Post
That was fun... Merry Christmas! Hope everyone get to reflect about its true meaning...
Getting ....ed while getting free stuff?

Sabaton

Last edited by InTheRavensName; 12-24-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #58
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
I shall also be giving Christmas rep on January 7th.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #59
Cherokee Warrior

TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you.

God Bless.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=268162
Seven Strings to rule them all, Seven Strings to find them, Seven Strings to bring them all and in the music bind them.
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #60
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
merry Christmas?

Soundcloud - New clip 9/16/2014
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #61
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i can has rep?

merry christmas everyone

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:31 PM   #62
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #63
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just dispensed rep to everyone on the second page here

Soundcloud - New clip 9/16/2014
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:50 PM   #64
Smokestack Lightning

telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
yay!
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #65
DELETE ME

tonyhell is just really nicetonyhell is just really nice
Happy Xmas and a merry new Festivis!

DELETE ME POR FAVOR
Unread 12-24-2007, 04:58 PM   #66
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Merry Xmas, you crazy sexy bastards. \m/

I repped everyone on the first page and a half, and I'll work on everyone else after the 24-hour wait.

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #67
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
merreh creestmahs!!!

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #68
Banned

HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
merry christmas to 1 and all
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #69
Tonight.......you

newamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I heart everyone
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #70
Mr. Flibble

the.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Merry Xmas everybody, and a Happy New Year too of course!
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #71
dpm
Oni Guitars

dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.
yay!
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:27 PM   #72
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 136 reviews

Share the guys - thanks to all. Will hit yall up tomorrow!
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:29 PM   #73
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Fo sho...

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:37 PM   #74
Manager / RHLC ©

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Merry christmas to all the guys here, have a nice night, drink, eat, have sex but take care.

Love you all, Frankie.

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
Unread 12-24-2007, 05:41 PM   #75
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all have a blast.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Closed Thread