homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
windowlicker

poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The real pics of members

after looking around,i found some real pics of guys here,i will start with mine.

i know,i'm ....ing hot.

next,is the girl who broke my lil' stitchs heart,da' bitch.

my good friend yev,before the surgery.

blex,wishs his face was coverd in hair,now we know why.

the great leon,before the rogain and how to be cool books

the one and only jj(before he had long hair and a police record)

the cool mod drew,before pink polo changed his life

highgain510(matt)before he was a gearwhoreing manwhore

zepp88(keep on trucking)

ozzyc,before the image consultant(money well spent)

technomancer(happy b-day buddy)

popsyche used to be a salesman for womans clothes,he liked to model them himself

the reason i never .... with niteliteboy(nuff' said)

shawnf(bork)back a few years ago

well,it's always good to have face to go with the names here.(if anyone is offended by this just remember it's all love and tough titties ya' sissys)
poisonelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-07-2007, 11:16 AM   #2
windowlicker

poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
i got more,but no time,more later.
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice family
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #4
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My forehead isn't that big anymore. And my hair looks alot sexier too You woudn't believe the night I was having when that pic was taken....

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Well, at least the acne cleared up a bit since then!
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #6
windowlicker

i hope i haven't upset stitch,i know seeing her face again remind him of how she dumped him for the transvestite midget,sorry buddy.
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #7
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #8
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Thank God I'm 'low-key' enough to not show up on the radar for this one
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #9
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
Thank God I'm 'low-key' enough to not show up on the radar for this one
You said it!

Call it what you want but that guys got some gams!

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
windowlicker

oh i got one for you too!
regor
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #11
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonelvis View Post
i hope i haven't upset stitch,i know seeing her face again remind him of how she dumped him for the transvestite midget,sorry buddy.
I didn't really get it.

Drew's one is ....ing awesome.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:12 PM   #12
windowlicker

metal ken
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #13
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Blex's one reminds me of a cross between Mr. Motivator and the frnech painter in the intro sequence to Command & Conquer.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #14
windowlicker

Unread 12-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #15
I SS.org Salute You!

BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.
Quote:

That's gotta be the best one so far.

BigM555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:26 PM   #16
windowlicker

the dark wolf,after a night of hunting and drinking
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #17
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The last pic of the 1st post was used in a student newspaper column at The University of Texas a couple of years ago.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #18
windowlicker

stitch's current girlfriend

she likes butter.
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #19
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
gah, where the hell did you get these pics?

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #20
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Quote:
oh i got one for you too!
regor

Yeah, shoulda kept my mouth shut!
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #21
windowlicker

way back in 98' it was a site called my family photos,it ....ing killed me,i couldn't find it anymore so i took them off my home puter',good times
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #22
windowlicker

regor
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #23
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
uglypeople dot com is a great source of hideousness.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2007, 12:47 PM   #24
windowlicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelhead86 View Post
uglypeople dot com is a great source of hideousness.
jj thinks thats a dating site,don't tell it's not.
Unread 12-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #25
windowlicker

she's a keeper