homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
The Archimedes Codex

Beowulf is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Booze!

What do you drink? Some one pour me an Ardbeg!!!!!
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #3
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #4
The Archimedes Codex

An Asahi drinker! You ....ing ROCK!!!!!! Rep added with no question!!!!!
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.

Dude, you haven't seen my other threads, have you? I discovered it recently and now get hammered on it. Frequently.
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #6
The Archimedes Codex

No I haven't seen them, I shall go a looking! I discovered it about 5 months ago and haven't looked back - nothing crisper or more refreshing. Or dehydrating in sufficient quantities.

Forgot to add - if you don't know already, head to your local Majestic wine store. They sell Ahasi in cases that work out at 75p a bottle. Unbeatable!

Last edited by Beowulf; 11-06-2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Extra info
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
XD where's that pic

ahhh here it is

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:59 PM   #8
SS Contributor

ChrisPcritter is a glorious beacon of lightChrisPcritter is a glorious beacon of lightChrisPcritter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Fat Tire...
ChrisPcritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #9
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
Strictly Business

swedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud ofswedenuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
swedenuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #11
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Rum and coke, rye and coke, vodka and basically anything, and lots of girly drinks Not a fan of beer, though every once in a while I have to have one I don't know why When I do have a beer, I tend to prefer Mill Street Stock Ale

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #12

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
Beer... Marston Strong Pale Ale is quite nice, I also like Franziskaner.

Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire Walk With Me
Alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #13
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Rams Piss.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 07:36 AM   #14
The Fusion Guy!

jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Dark beer of various types.

Check out my home page: www.councilofone.net
jacksonplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 10:13 AM   #15
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
All of it.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 11:16 AM   #16
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
All of it.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #17
I SS.org Salute You!

BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh yeah, all three are in there!

and

BigM555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 01:27 PM   #18
Banned

Just out of interest how much was the Glenmorangie 10?

I'd like to get a feel for American prices. (And indeed Canadian ones too )
Unread 11-07-2007, 04:25 PM   #19
The Archimedes Codex

It'll probably be the four dollars and we pay muppet prices of £20.00+ due to the stupid rate of VAT!

Ardbeg, Lagavulin, Laphroig and Talisker - you're in Edinburgh man, why would you drink Glenmorangie?!?!? Islay malt or death!!!!
Unread 11-07-2007, 08:21 PM   #20
Banned

Like hell I'd stick Glenmorangie in my mouth. I was wondering if they actually get Scotch cheaper than us to reflect the strength of their economies.
Unread 11-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #21
fsck!

Ivan is a glorious beacon of lightIvan is a glorious beacon of lightIvan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonplayer View Post
Dark beer of various types.
+1.

And too much of it, for that matter.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #22
I SS.org Salute You!

BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post

Like hell I'd stick Glenmorangie in my mouth. I was wondering if they actually get Scotch cheaper than us to reflect the strength of their economies.
Wha....bu.....Glenmor.........angie..........good. .........a.......

I just don't know how to respond to that.

Noodles! Where's my backup?!

Okay, okay so you're from Scotland so I'm gonna have to assume you know something I don't. If Glenmorangie is distilled from sheep piss or something I don't want to know.

What can I say? It's probably like every other domestically made booze, you never export the good stuff, you horde it like a mofo.

But hey, I like it.

And to answer your question I'm paying about $50-$55 CDN for a 750ml bottle for the 10yr.

I had a snort of 15 a while ago and it was pure heaven (at least to me). Can't swallow the price though. I looked it up, it'll run me $90 a bottle. Not extreme but for something I'm going to drink???.......I might as well snort coke.

*BigM555 does not snort coke....never have....never will.......but loves his Glenmorangie.
BigM555 is offline   Reply With Quote