homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-31-2007, 07:06 AM   #1
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New shoe day ( 56k Friendly )

so I bought today a pair of shoes

Lets see what we have here

EXPANDER Footwear ... I bet its from China .. or something ...

Yaaay They are Black

Theyre quite nice ... for 16$ ....
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Unread 08-31-2007, 07:10 AM   #2
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good work. I should get some new shoes soon. I've have these one's (my only pair) for like, two years.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 07:18 AM   #3
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGETA View Post
EXPANDER Footwear ... I bet its from China .. or something ...
Dude, everything is from China!

Other than that

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , ¹²!
g3rmanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:44 AM   #4
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanium View Post
Dude, everything is from China!

I prefer skater shoes.......my favourite is DC or ADIO

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 09:39 AM   #5
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Thanks ..

Well.. my old shoes .. i had .. for .. probably 1,5 year .. well i still have them
Unread 08-31-2007, 09:57 AM   #6
SS Contributor

7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Gosh I have a love/hate relationship with shoes.

Currently I've got some Asics on - the BEST running shoes ever. So comfy. I also have some puma running shoes (not as comfy but they look good with some good bootcut jeans). I wear Aldo and Dr.Martin's to work

Needless to say, I've got some good shoes.
7StringofAblicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:09 AM   #7
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
If you are in Munich and would like to buy cheap shoes, try LAGER1403 Lagerverkauf Turnschuhe. I buy all my shoes there.

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , ¹²!
g3rmanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #8
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
New shoes day! That's something positive!

I think they're nice.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:27 AM   #9
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I'm an Etnies/DC's guy...I can't stand any sort of other footwear.

I wear New Balance for running but thats it really.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
SS Contributor

7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
The expensive New Balances are amazing - but for a mid budget running shoe, Asics are HARD to beat.

Skater shoes are comfy but a bit cumbersome because they're so fluffy and wide. I like to wear running shoes most of the time because you never know when asteroids, comets, cops, or Borat are going to chase you.

I'm always ready.
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:39 AM   #11
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I exactly prefer the feel of my tight running shoes a lot of the time but I just hate the look...they look ridiculous at the end of my stokcy ugly man legs with these tiny little white things...

...but then again the rest of the time I wear US11 Etnies and DC's so of course it will look odd....
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:43 AM   #12
SS Contributor

I bang bitches with shoes on

It lets them know that I'm not sticking around for the tea party.

No, I don't. That was a lie.

:eric wonders why he is being so random this morning:
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:22 PM   #13
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Well.. i really like my shoes to be ...

all black...

I dont like .. skate shoes .. prefer more running type ... still they have to be

black
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
SS Contributor

Black is that which is back.

sorta
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:34 PM   #15
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
those look pretty cool man \m/

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 02:06 PM   #16
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Thanks
Unread 08-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #17
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7StringofAblicK View Post
I bang bitches with shoes on

It lets them know that I'm not sticking around for the tea party.

No, I don't. That was a lie.

:eric wonders why he is being so random this morning:
This is the only valuable post in this thread.

I ....in hate shoe shopping. I never like any of the styles, and I always have to take my flat ....ing feet in consideration
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #18
SS.org Regular

midian can only hope to improve
...until now, i had some Es, Lakai, DC, DVS and finally, black nike air force one (...yeah i know, you think its pretty hiphop and all that stuff, but they just rule. they arent skateshoes, but they“re all leather and some special “82 limited edition thingy. i like “em )
..they came yesterday

anyway, congrats to your new shoes!
midian is offline   Reply With Quote