homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Why is it always...

...the crazy ones that like me?

This chick I've kinda known as a friend (kinda...more like sister-of-a-friend) recently started flirting with me. I didn't really notice at first, as it was just an occasional hug to begin with. (Something I'd offer to or take from any decent female friend of mine.) But, she kept on progressing, even to the point where it's painfully obvious to me! I've never had a positive reaction to what she's been doing, but I haven't said anything negative as of yet (at least, not to her.) She has an attitude around me that might be described as 'bubbly' always talking, and laughing- but also gossiping, something I've never been fond of. I've also heard horror stories about how she treats other people from a great friend of mine who I trust immensely more. This friend is so adverse to the girl that she would go as far as disassociating herself from me if I were to start dating her. (Something I wouldn't want to happen, and besides that, I've never had an interest in that girl.)

So, am I the only one? Any tips on breaking a pseudo-relationship? How easy is it to get a fake ID and passport and get to Canada? Etc, etc.

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Get JJ to masquerade as you for a week.

You'll get what you need (peace, quiet, solitude from said beastie), and he'll get what he needs (female, breasts, sex, protein, dinner for a month).

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
Smokestack Lightning

telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My idea would be to just let her down gently. Just be honest with her, but still caring. If she bails becuase you don't like her in that way, then she wasn't worth having around in the first place
telecaster90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #4

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch216 View Post
Get JJ to masquerade as you for a week.

You'll get what you need (peace, quiet, solitude from said beastie), and he'll get what he needs (female, breasts, sex, protein, dinner for a month).

Maybe, but how would he get here? It's a whole different country!

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 08-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.

I'm not giving you all the answers, foo'!

I'm giving you some disparate lumps of clay that you will weave into an elegant (clay) tapestry.
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
you could send her up here I guess, is she hot?

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #7
Banned

Not by your standards.

She isn't 14 and isn't two dimensional.

Sorry.
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by telecaster90 View Post
My idea would be to just let her down gently. Just be honest with her, but still caring. If she bails becuase you don't like her in that way, then she wasn't worth having around in the first place
What is it with you people and picking the most sane option.

Makes sense, but I'm not sure she was ever worth having around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
you could send her up here I guess, is she hot?
Nope, and Simon, she's VERY 3-d. She's about 5'2" and I wouldn't be too surprised if she weighed almost as much as myself. She's 16 or 17, BTW

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Last edited by OzzyC; 08-30-2007 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:07 AM   #9
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ok..so she fat?

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:13 AM   #10
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyC View Post
What is it with you people and picking the most sane option.

Makes sense, but I'm not sure she was ever worth having around.

Nope, and Simon, she's VERY 3-d. She's about 5'2" and I wouldn't be too surprised if she weighed almost as much as myself. She's 16 or 17, BTW
She's my age and a foot shorter than me, and apparently fat...

well she's 1/3 there
Lucky Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
ok..so she fat?
Yeah, but that's not really the problem.

The part that I have a problem with is that she's friggin' annoying and doesn't take a clue.

L7, I just noticed you play trombone. I used to play in middle school.

FTR, I weigh about 230 and am 5'10".

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 08-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #12
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ah.. so she is fat but not huge..

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 02:20 AM   #13
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Suprised this hasn't been said yet.

Hit it and quit it!

That'd actually make the situation worse...but I'll be damned if it sure as hell isn't fun to say...er...type.

HIT IT AND QUIT IT!
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 02:24 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post

Hit it and quit it!

That'd actually make the situation worse...but I'll be damned if it sure as hell isn't fun to say...er...type.

HIT IT AND QUIT IT!
Um...yeah....No, thanks.

Mildly funny, I suppose.

NUDE MAN

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 08-31-2007, 04:00 AM   #15
Ibanez Fanboy

amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/amonb is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post

Hit it and quit it!

HIT IT AND QUIT IT!

Dirty Sanchez would fix the situation right quick.
amonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 03:45 PM   #16
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Three words: "I am gay!"

That would sort it...
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 03:49 PM   #17
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post

That would sort it...

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
ShawnFjellstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 03:53 PM   #18
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch216 View Post
Not by your standards.

She isn't 14 and isn't two dimensional.

Sorry.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 04:30 PM   #19
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Quote:

That would sort it...
At least he wouldn't be lying.

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 04:36 PM   #20
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Just tell her no if you're not interested. If you are interested, tell her yes. If your friend bails because you're doing some chick she doesn't like, then I'm sorry to say she's a ..... Friends are allowed to express their opinions, but giving you an ultimatum like that when you're not even ....ing her? Ridiculous.
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 05:02 PM   #21

Quote:

That would sort it...
Stupid pirate wanna-bes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitelightboy View Post
At least he wouldn't be lying.

Yeah, your one to talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
Just tell her no if you're not interested. If you are interested, tell her yes. If your friend bails because you're doing some chick she doesn't like, then I'm sorry to say she's a ..... Friends are allowed to express their opinions, but giving you an ultimatum like that when you're not even ....ing her? Ridiculous.
I don't think there too much to worry about now. All I did different from before today was that I didn't sit next to her at lunch. Still near her, but not next to her. I was on the other side of the table and to the left of her. She didn't say much that whole time except for something like "I guess Ozzy doesn't love me anymore... or never did."

Like I said, I didn't do anything else different. I don't even have a clue why she would have thought I was ever interested in her. I'm fairly sure I haven't treated her any better then other people I know...
Anyway, I'm just glad to have this taken care of...hopefully.

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Last edited by OzzyC; 08-31-2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 08-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #22
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
She didn't say much that whole time except for something like "I guess Ozzy doesn't love me anymore... or never did."
Well, she's catching on at least. That first sentance pegs her as a psycho though. Make sure she doesn't find out where you live or you'll wake up and your entire family will be murdered and she'll crawl naked and blood soaked into your bed.
Unread 08-31-2007, 05:43 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
Well, she's catching on at least. That first sentance pegs her as a psycho though. Make sure she doesn't find out where you live or you'll wake up and your entire family will be murdered and she'll crawl naked and blood soaked into your bed.
Now there's the disgusting, overly-graphic JJ that I know and despise.

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 08-31-2007, 05:52 PM   #24
Pantysniffing zombie

Quote:
Now there's the disgusting, overly-graphic JJ that I know and despise.

Don't worry, he's always lurking just beneath the surface. And that was actually pretty tame
Unread 08-31-2007, 07:09 PM   #25
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Stupid pirate wanna-bes...

Yeah, your one to talk!

I don't think there too much to worry about now. All I did different from before today was that I didn't sit next to her at lunch. Still near her, but not next to her. I was on the other side of the table and to the left of her. She didn't say much that whole time except for something like "I guess Ozzy doesn't love me anymore... or never did."

Like I said, I didn't do anything else different. I don't even have a clue why she would have thought I was ever interested in her. I'm fairly sure I haven't treated her any better then other people I know...
Anyway, I'm just glad to have this taken care of...hopefully.
Dude, you're about to blow your chance for free handjobs and Bjays!

At least give her a pearly necklace.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote