homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Apparantly I'm not short enough...

...because this is Wee Man's (from Jackass) girlfriend.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-24-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dude, ....in shrink me, I'd love to crawl up inside of that
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mmmm... He's just about bewbie height, as long as she has those heels on. Otherwise, she seems rather Lilliputian herself.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
He could walk straight into her nips (.)(.)

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
Mmmm... He's just about bewbie height, as long as she has those heels on. Otherwise, she seems rather Lilliputian herself.
Lilliput FTW!
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #6
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
He's 4'7", so that would put her at about average height for a woman.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:26 PM   #7
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I boned a chick before that was 4'11 and weight 95lbs..with clothes on.and shoes ..interesting

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Shit, that's not so small! She's about 5' then.

Well Dave, another woman to look up to!

Unread 08-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #9
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Quote:
Shit, that's not so small! She's about 5' then.

Well Dave, another woman to look up to!
dude that is the biggest three inches ever..she looks to around 5'4-5'7

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #10
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
From 4'7" to 5' is 5 inches

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:34 PM   #11
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitelightboy View Post
From 4'7" to 5' is 5 inches
true..

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #12
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
I'd say she's between 5' and 5'3" personally. Which is on the low end of the average height for women.

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #13
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You know why he has a girlfriend like that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #14
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissing View Post
You know why he has a girlfriend like that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Nah..she is a pretty girl and besides being really short he ain't bad looking.. I'm sure money don't hurt but don't think its the onyl reason..

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #15
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Eh, money's not always the case...I bet wee-man is the kind of dude that gets puss...but seeing Mini-me with a super-hot 6' blond chick kinda makes me wonder...

And for the record...wee-man's chick is bonerriffic.

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez

Last edited by Blexican; 08-24-2007 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #16
Beer Sewer

Quote:
Note 3" heels...

Unread 08-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #17
Arktanian Diplomat

I wanna kick that midget in the head and throw that cutie over my shoulder and take her to my underground lair.
Unread 08-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #18
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Weeman is tough I reckon he could take a few shots to the head

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #19
Arktanian Diplomat

Yeah...but i'd do it more than a couple times....like a mortal kombat bicycle kick, to the head.
Unread 08-24-2007, 03:28 PM   #20
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Weeman is tough I reckon he could take a few shots to the head
YouTube - Jackass Wee Man Kick Himself

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 04:19 PM   #21
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
she's definitely a hottie.

noodles, how tall are you?

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
ShawnFjellstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #22
Beer Sewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnFjellstad View Post
she's definitely a hottie.

noodles, how tall are you?
Three apples high!

Unread 08-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #23
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Three apples high!

Unread 08-24-2007, 07:13 PM   #24
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Noodles is 5'7

Gallagher
Unread 08-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #25
hates womanizers.

Quote:
Noodles is 5'7
really? then i'm not much taller...