homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-01-2007, 12:58 AM   #1

Hellbound is a glorious beacon of lightHellbound is a glorious beacon of lightHellbound is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Fingerboarding....mini skateboard.

I have to admit this is pretty cool. This guy apparantly has way too much time on his hands:

YouTube - *FINGERBOARD*

Explorer in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, Angels to others.
Hellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-01-2007, 01:32 AM   #2
BLOOOOM!

Cyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
it was entertaining, and kind of amusing, rofl. that guy must never get laid.
Cyanide_Anima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 01:37 AM   #3
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

It doesn't seen that impressive to me.

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM   #4
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I remember doing that back in the day. Good times...

But yeah, I wouldn't expect a grown man, or even an adolesent to be into it that much, hehe.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 01:56 AM   #5

Hellbound is a glorious beacon of lightHellbound is a glorious beacon of lightHellbound is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawdyson View Post
I remember doing that back in the day. Good times...

But yeah, I wouldn't expect a grown man, or even an adolesent to be into it that much, hehe.

lol. Yeah I don't think I would be caught dead playing with one of those. It just freaks me out how serious some people like the guy in the video get with them. I think a was like 5 or 6 when I used to have one I gave it up soon after though. I think I'll stick with guitar.

Explorer in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, Angels to others.
Hellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
yeesh, someone hand him a guitar or something.
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 03:02 AM   #7
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
haha MAD SKILLZ!

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 06:45 AM   #8
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
I have a fingerboard ... somewhere...

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 07:51 AM   #9
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Those were really popular over here some years ago among six year-olds.

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 08:01 AM   #10
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That was entertaining for about five seconds.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 08:02 AM   #11
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hell, there's a professional league of people who stack cups cause they dont want to get laid ever
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 09:14 AM   #12
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMDan View Post
yeesh, someone hand him a guitar or something.
That might be a bit much for him...maybe get him an air guitar and see how he fairs against all the other people who enter Air Guitar Competitions and make tits out of themselves.

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #13
SS.org Regular

Vegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud of
< finger + Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken View Post
Hell, there's a professional league of people who stack cups cause they dont want to get laid ever
Lmao that is sig-worthy

this space for rent

Last edited by Vegetta; 06-01-2007 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vegetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #14
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
That was entertaining for about five seconds.
You waited that long?

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote