homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 7 Post By Necris
  • 1 Post By Valennic
  • 2 Post By Grand Moff Tim

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Here's why German OFR's 4 lyfe

skeels and AxeHappy like this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I remember when my German Floyd Rose got rear-ended by a car while I was riding it in the street.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You can't make it out in the picture, but there are saddles from an ofr mounted to the bike's tires.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #4
is really Sasquatch.

AngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

I just wasted your time.
AngstRiddenDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #5
blood junkie

TRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nothing quite like going out for a ride on a little orange bike, only to get rammed in the ass by a litlle yellow car.
"that thing could have easily crushed my tailpipe"
TRENCHLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #6
Many Fingers

Valennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I could only imagine the shame the driver must've suffered after that accident. There is no shower large enough to wash the shames off of him.
MetalBuddah likes this.

Affiliated with Ace Music of Newville, PA.

Valennic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 06:53 AM   #7
Some call me... Tim

Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valennic View Post
I could only imagine the shame the driver must've suffered after that accident. There is no shower large enough to wash the shames off of him.

He (or she, amirite fellas?) was driving a little yellow Chinese car. He probably didn't have any to begin with.
MetalBuddah and BlackMastodon like this.

"We must not indulge in unfavorable views of mankind, since by doing it we make bad men believe they are no worse than others, and we teach the good that they are good in vain." - Walter Winchell

"Progressive music used to be about thinking outside the box, but now it's just about fitting as many notes inside the box as possible, and it bores me to tears." -Sol Niger 333 [paraphrased]

"It is important to be a Jedi." - Mika
Grand Moff Tim is online now   Reply With Quote