homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-04-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
Banned

schecter4life is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy shit this is creepy...

well, i loast my wallet at a friends house 20 mins away a couple months ago, along with my credit card, Selective service card, and fishing liscens, so naturally a few weeks ago i went to the required locations to get new ones, and i bought a new wallet...this one black...my old one was brown...i load it up and have been using this wallet for a couple weeks now

for the story, i was sitting here typing a response to an OP in the recording section, and i got up and went to take a shit, when i come back, there is a fukin BROWN WALLET sitting on my computer chair....im the only one home tonight, so i figure it was my dads and he left it here when he was tacking bass for me, i went to pick it up, and i notice it has a familiar texture, i open it...and i can you without seeing myself i was white in the face.....it was the same wallet i lost at a FRIENDS HOUSE, IN THE WOODS, A 20 MIN DRIVE FROM HERE.....i am typing this in the living room computer, as untill its daytime i am not going back in my room....... that

anybody else ever have anything like that happen to them? i want full stories so i can feel less freaked that this just happened to me
skeels and flint757 like this.
schecter4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-04-2012, 04:55 AM   #2
Pretty Your Petunia

brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It's satan dont worry.

Honestly if I was home alone right now in that situation I would start screaming, I am a goat rapist hear me roar and other absurd things to flush out whoever is ....ing with me haha.

Check out my band

Facebook.come/forsythiaofficial

My youtube
youtube.com/therealgtarbeast666

I don't think that we ever thought of it as the equivalent of music, as the end-goal was to buy more in-game slut clothes-- schecterwhore on rock band

Im a super chill mellow ambient slut. --7 STRINGS OF HATE
brutalwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #3
Gear Whore

Pedrojoca is a jewel in the rough
holy shit....
Pedrojoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:21 AM   #4
SS.org Regular

Alex6534 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Only one explanation, Aliens
Alex6534 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
Vodka & PentaTonic

flexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

"If you ask your girlfriend where she wants to eat and she says "I don't care," what she's actually saying is "Guess. You will be graded." -Grand Moff Tim
flexkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Control The Sun

The Uncreator is just really niceThe Uncreator is just really nice
Xaios, cfrank, avenger and 12 others like this.

L A S C A I L L E 'S S H R O U D

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

YouTube

Facebook
The Uncreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
If it's some kind of spirit, like a ghost or something, it sounds pretty friendly.
If I were you, I'd investigate and see who or what it is. Maybe it's a super chill ghost who just wants a friend
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:52 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
If it's some kind of spirit, like a ghost or something, it sounds pretty friendly.
If I were you, I'd investigate and see who or what it is. Maybe it's a super chill ghost who just wants a friend
thats what i was just thinking....it brought something very important BACK to me, not the other way around....still sketchy as .... though hahahah
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #9
PC rig poster boy

JPhoenix19 is a splendid one to beholdJPhoenix19 is a splendid one to beholdJPhoenix19 is a splendid one to beholdJPhoenix19 is a splendid one to beholdJPhoenix19 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
down is up, right is left, south is north, and your wallet travels through wormholes.
ilyti, flexkill, Gyro and 4 others like this.

Ask enough questions, and you can answer anything.
JPhoenix19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #10
Fapping to J-rock

Murmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
Yeah he just wanted to use your credit card on some spectral hookers first
flexkill, Underworld and Alex6534 like this.

Schecters don't have baseball bat necks.
Get the .... over it.

"I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." -metallisuk

Shono, forever and always.
Murmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmel View Post
Yeah he just wanted to use your credit card on some spectral hookers first
xD at least he returned it....4 months later
Unread 07-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #12
Fapping to J-rock

Murmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to beholdMurmel is a splendid one to behold
^
He went through a rough dry spell

Schecters don't have baseball bat necks.
Get the .... over it.

"I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." -metallisuk

Shono, forever and always.
Murmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #13
Kane's Bane

Danukenator is a splendid one to beholdDanukenator is a splendid one to beholdDanukenator is a splendid one to beholdDanukenator is a splendid one to beholdDanukenator is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You'll find out later that, despite returning the wallet, he boosted your studio gear.
Danukenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
SS.org Regular

piggins411 is just really nicepiggins411 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter4life View Post
well, i loast my wallet at a friends house 20 mins away a couple months ago, along with my credit card, Selective service card, and fishing liscens, so naturally a few weeks ago i went to the required locations to get new ones, and i bought a new wallet...this one black...my old one was brown...i load it up and have been using this wallet for a couple weeks now

for the story, i was sitting here typing a response to an OP in the recording section, and i got up and went to take a shit, when i come back, there is a fukin BROWN WALLET sitting on my computer chair....im the only one home tonight, so i figure it was my dads and he left it here when he was tacking bass for me, i went to pick it up, and i notice it has a familiar texture, i open it...and i can you without seeing myself i was white in the face.....it was the same wallet i lost at a FRIENDS HOUSE, IN THE WOODS, A 20 MIN DRIVE FROM HERE.....i am typing this in the living room computer, as untill its daytime i am not going back in my room....... that

anybody else ever have anything like that happen to them? i want full stories so i can feel less freaked that this just happened to me
I thought the story was going to end like this: "and i got up and went to take a shit, THERE WAS MY WALLET IN THE TOILET"
piggins411 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
Extended Ranger

Hollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himself
How sure are you that you're awake now, and that this thread and these responses actually exist? How do you know that, in reality, you are not a government spy in 2068?
ilyti and Metal_Webb like this.
Hollowway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #16
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats actually a creepy story.
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #17
WWSD?

DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.
This story is creepy but you know the real kicker of it?....the OP's been dead for 2 years..
DrakkarTyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
Suttbex

The Beard is a glorious beacon of lightThe Beard is a glorious beacon of lightThe Beard is a glorious beacon of light
So ur with ur computer and yur making out wen ur butt rigns.
U go shit n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my wallet?"
U tell ur chair n she say "my wallet is ded".
THEN WHO WAS WALLET?

"Orange juice after potato.
Taste like all of my wut."
-CrushingAnvil

"what am I supposed to do with my boner?"
-shredguitar7

Live Rig
-Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
-Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
-Ibanez rg120

My Soundcloud!
http://soundcloud.com/stc423

The Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
THEN WHO WAS WALLET?
I was waiting for this

I'm going to say it was a you from the future who has gone back in time to steal your wallet only to give it back to you today. It's a sign of some sort dude...

or aliens.
The Beard and niffnoff like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
Lazy Ryebread Viking

ilyti is a name known to allilyti is a name known to allilyti is a name known to allilyti is a name known to all
This thread delivers.
ilyti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #21
Extended Ranger

Hollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himself
Of further intrigue is that when he opened the wallet there was also a piece of paper that said...

"We can't explain it now, but borrowing your wallet was integral to showing the humans that they were right about the Higgs Boson. We are returning it to you now.

p.s. We will likely have to steal a few more single socks out of your dryer when it's time to reveal more about black holes and portals."
Hollowway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #22
Wrex. Shepard.

Genome is a name known to allGenome is a name known to allGenome is a name known to allGenome is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter4life View Post
i got up and went to take a shit, when i come back, there is a fukin BROWN WALLET sitting on my computer chair...

Are you sure it was your wallet?
Genome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #23
SSBRO.org regular

CYBERSYN is a splendid one to beholdCYBERSYN is a splendid one to beholdCYBERSYN is a splendid one to beholdCYBERSYN is a splendid one to beholdCYBERSYN is a splendid one to behold
^

Yeah, OP, what else is up there???

Make a rule where, who ever messes up gets punched in the face.

That is how I run my solo project. - Floppystrings

O GREAT now your gonna tell me theres no Great Shred Doughnut,who delivers strings and picks to all the good shredders on yngwies birthday... - mr_rainmaker

Search this site by going to Google and adding site:sevenstring.org after your search word!
CYBERSYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #24
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Clearly OP ate his wallet in a fugue state, it was lodged in his ass for 4 months, after which it became dislodged. Then iin a phenomenal display of ninjitsu-like acrobatic skills, it bounced out of the toilet, flew through the air (while doing repetitive mid-air tumbling) and landed on the table bone dry due to air drying while flying through the air undetected.

Congratulations your wallet is a combination of bruce lee and joe dirt.
The Beard likes this.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Your wallet is a tardis.

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Xaios is online now   Reply With Quote