homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeH
  • 1 Post By skeels
  • 1 Post By MikeH
  • 2 Post By MikeH
  • 1 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 1 Post By Rick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Back from the BAN-LAND! (New stuff inside)

Well it's been over a month, and I have some new shit to show off. I guess we'll start with the most important first: My new car! Finally sold ye olde Silverado (which really wasn't that old), and decided to buy a brand that has been calling my name since before I was driving. Took the money from my truck and put some of it down on this sumbitch right here!

It's a 2003 VW Jetta 1.8T. Got it for a cool $5,500. Runs like a champ, although I do have to replace the downpipe after blowing the stock flex pipe to bits. It sounds like a damn monster truck at the moment. I'm pretty excited about it.

Number B:
Not really a huge deal for anyone else, but I finally got an interface! It's a PreSonus AudioBox USB. Snagged it off of a friend for a really good price.

Letter 3:
A piece of shit 7321 that my vocalist (for the band you'll hear about next!) trashed and gave to me because I didn't feel like buying another, and I want to fix it up really nicely. It was covered in stain, that was applied over the wood sealer. It also had some pretty considerably-sized gouges in the wood, which have since been nearly remedied.

I believe I'm going to be an automotive-grade white respray on it. I was going to try for something really close to Barolo, but I decided to go with white...because I like white. Shall be receiving a CL/LF set as well.

Part 5:
I'm moving into my new townhouse tomorrow. My girlfriend and I officially have our own place now. My current apartment is literally overflowing with boxes of our crap, but the new place is bigger and much cooler.

What number was this....?:
Lastly, I've joined a new band. I know a couple people on here have heard of them, and I know at least one member on here did a tour with them in his own band.

Yeah, the name is dumb, but I didn't choose it. We're also just using the anagram of it as our new name anyways. We're going a COMPLETELY different direction with the new material, as we've basically gotten back together with 3 new members after the band went on an undetermined hiatus. There should be a big announcement by the weekend on our Facebook, so hop over and give us a like and check it out.

I've missed some of you...
Michael T likes this.

Lethal Force Fitness: For metal dudes who want to get big!
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Welcome back

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
Sleep on, Fly on

GSingleton is just really niceGSingleton is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
dig it. now drank

Music Facebook: www.facebook.com/grsingleton
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/gsingleton

Me:You could djent using a toothpick and aluminum foil.
Michael T: Aluminum + Djent = Alumidjent
Didn't Lace already do this....hmmmm
GSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
..to pay the beels

skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Nice alpha-numeric stuff!

Also, welcome back! I missed you too, you...

Wait... who are you again?
niffnoff likes this.
skeels is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
One of the popular guys. NERD!
skeels likes this.

Unread 06-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
Many Fingers

Valennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeah, just look at the size of his green e-peen. Jeez.

Affiliated with Ace Music of Newville, PA.

Valennic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #7
Bring the gain

Unread 06-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #8
ESaD ;)

Divinehippie is a jewel in the rough
Welocome back man. Nice track! What is the name of the band? Couldn't read it and I'm on my iPhone so I don't get any of the YouTube info in the video.

"On another note... the lower I tune my bass, the more its balls grow."-ZEBOV

"Every time i see a thread about good basses for metal i picture hundreds of talkbass users throwing keyboards against walls"-GenghisCoyne

www.facebook.com/robertbartonVT (current project. alt rock/indi/blusey stuff)
www.facebook.com/headofthetraitor (RIP)
Divinehippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
Sea Turtles mate

Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Welcome back.

Sweet ride fellow VW Jetta owner. I've got an '03 Jetta 2.0 in Silver, they are nimble little shits. (Damn it, I don't have any pics....oh well)

The project that I'm working on is so secret... Even I don't know what I'm doing!

Michael T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
Bring the gain

I'm hooked on mine. It actually kind of sucks, because I need new gear, but I want to buy new parts for it.

As for the band name, it's Did You Mean Australia?, which will be changed to just Dyma.

Unread 06-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
Dragonblade629

Hemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome back!

I actually kind of like the name Did You Mean Australia? Not something I would use, but it has a cool kind of silly to it.

Come join the SS.org Minecraft server!
Or not, it's your choice.

[rythmic_pulses] 11:14 pm: I think the chat just crashed into a horny cum covered tree
"Do space and sex go together? Not really, but that doesn't matter." - Science Channel
Hemi-Powered Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #12
SS.org Regular

broj15 is just really nicebroj15 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Glad your back. Things have been boring lol. Nice to see you joined DYMA. Definitely stoked to hear some new stuff.

"At least Deathcore was heavy as shit when done right, this new stuff sounds like if meshuggah and taking back sunday had a homosexual he/she creature when bred together." -- Some dude on youtube

Last edited by broj15; 06-29-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: auto correct us a bitch
broj15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #13
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Cool, I came back today too :s
MikeH likes this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #14
Ashes Of Rebirth

iRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sounds like your life is going awesome!
iRaiseTheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #15
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Welcome back, Mike.

I guess you too, Methlab.
MikeH likes this.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote