homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree252Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:27 AM   #1
Extended Ranger

Hollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himselfHollowway is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The average member here likes gory films, brutal death metal, tattoos, piercings...

...and kittens.

What's up with that? Is it just my impression or does pretty much everyone on here have a major soft spot for fuzzy pets? I'm not knocking it, since I'm the same way, but it is definitely not what you'd expect.
Hollowway is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-31-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
do u evn djent fggt?

JosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to behold
Kittens are my favorite!

How can you not love them???

Can we have a kitten thread?

"Your picking hand scares me, Joseph" - My friend Pete

"If you can't enjoy one Meshuggah riff looped
for three hours straight, you're doing it wrong." -prh

"Having technical prowess is like masturbation: it's pretty
cool and it might please you, but there is still no emotional
connection between you and your hands." - broj15
JosephAOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Im not hige on them because they dont love you like dogs do
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:32 AM   #4
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hollowway and Sofos like this.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:34 AM   #5
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Thanks
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:37 AM   #6
blood junkie

TRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I actually have a hate for cats. I consciously embrace a "live and let live" philosophy, sooooo
I always suppress my cat-hate enough to leave them alone
(except for the frequent foot stomp or loud unexpected hand clap just to startle the shit out of them any and every chance I get),
but I'm never physically mean to them.
They are one of "god's creatures", muhahahahaha
Dan_Vacant likes this.
TRENCHLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:42 AM   #7
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
I also enjoy bats in blankets.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 03:58 AM   #8
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Personally, I prefer a two-way relationship, rather than one where all the adaptation to the other party has to be on my part.

Not mine, almost identical.

Live and learn. I didn't know that some people think that 38" tall at the shoulder is considered a big dog....
VBCheeseGrater and bob123 like this.

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 04:28 AM   #9
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Cats are awesome, and are much more low maintenance than dogs. I love dogs, but seriously, they're just so needy sometimes (for the record, I own two of each). Cats are there when you want them to be, but aren't permanently attached to you.
Daemoniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 04:30 AM   #10
ss.org Regular

steve1 is just really nicesteve1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I prefer cats, probably because I don't make the wild assumption that they want to sink their teeth into me, the way I do with dogs.

If I see a cat running up to me I know it wants to be friendly, if a dog is running towards me I'm questioning it's motives and shitting my pants a little. Though once I get to know a dog, know its temperament and know that its properly trained, I quite like them.

I guess cats seem relatively nice, or just indifferent by nature, but dogs seem to have to be trained not to be an ass.

Anyway, my opinions are formed through irrational (to a point) fear, so I know they hold no weight.
steve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 05:11 AM   #11

Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
I like thoughtful films, very little metal and really dislike piercings, and am waiting for the day to kill my wifes cat.
Underworld, Murmel and kamello like this.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #12
Comfortably Dumb

Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
What kind of sick .... WOULDN'T adore cute baby animals!?
Loomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #13
blood junkie

TRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loomer View Post
What kind of sick .... WOULDN'T adore cute baby animals!?
Well I like dogs, but those cats, birds, snakes ect.. .
TRENCHLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 05:47 AM   #14
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
Not too big a fan of horror movies and piercings, cuta animals however

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 05:47 AM   #15
Comfortably Dumb

Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Loomer is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Also this:

Just ignore the fact that it will grow up to be a psychopathic murderer.
Loomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 06:01 AM   #16
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
^

Daemoniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 07:21 AM   #17
st. anger ain't bad!

Mprinsje is a glorious beacon of lightMprinsje is a glorious beacon of lightMprinsje is a glorious beacon of light
i hate gory films, tattoos and piercings.

do dig brutal DM and kitties tho.
Mprinsje is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 07:24 AM   #18
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
I have minpins, but I don't really partake in all the other stuff you said in the title, so I don't know if this applies to me.

Konfyouzd is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 07:47 AM   #19
Dragonblade629

Hemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of light
I'm only really a fan of brutal death metal, but I do love cats. I love dogs much more, and it isn't just because I'm allergic to cats. Dogs are faithful companions, cats are too aloof.

Plus, look at that face.

mlp187 and ayambakar like this.
Hemi-Powered Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 08:10 AM   #20
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
I've seen some affectionate cats. Almost to the point of being dog-like, but for the most part yea... They seem to be very stand-offish and moody creatures.
ayambakar likes this.

Konfyouzd is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #21
ss.org Irregular

Nonservium is a glorious beacon of lightNonservium is a glorious beacon of lightNonservium is a glorious beacon of light
My cats are extroverts. They love people and are very social. You raise them right they don't turn out like most outside cats. It weirds my friends out when my tabby runs right up them and meows in their face. That's his way of saying hello but most folks find it shocking lol.
Nonservium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #22
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loomer View Post
Also this:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...23344022_n.jpg

Just ignore the fact that it will grow up to be a psychopathic murderer.
Not necessarily. If it's a pygmy hippo, it won't be nearly as aggressive.

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #23
Resident Cherokee

mr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to behold
well I love cats,picking wildflowers,looking at the stars and KILLING COYOTES.....

I started out with Nothing,I still got some left...
mr_rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
Bass Player in Exile

HaMMerHeD is just really niceHaMMerHeD is just really nice
Don't like cats. Useless bloody creatures.
VBCheeseGrater likes this.
HaMMerHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #25
PRS SE Inspector

Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.Riffer is pretty damn metal.
Never got why everyone likes cats or where this whole phenomenon with cute cats or cats doing things on the interent came from

"It's a long way, to the top, if you wanna rock n' roll" - Bon Scott

BE A MAN AND SIGN THE NEG REP YOU GIVE ME, PLEASE.
Riffer is offline   Reply With Quote