homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #26
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Ok, family #3 is done

Boss Micro BR 4 track
Books:
_Structural Hearing_ by Felix Salzer
_The Study of Counterpoint_ by Johann Joseph Fux
_The Magical Circle of Rudolf II_
CDs:
BT - This Binary Universe
Santana - Abraxas
Steve Vai - The Elusive Light and Sound

And there's another Amazon gift certificate on the way as well

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-25-2006, 12:08 PM   #27
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The complete 'X Men: Age of Apocalypse' series.
A pizza board and wheel.
A collection of accessories for making chilli.
New aftershave.
New watch.
Throw and cushions for my bed.
Candleholders
Cat-shaped bookmark
A keyboard that rolls up.
New tshirt (says 'today I am mostly wearing black') and trousers.
Various bits of chocolate
Cute winestopper.

All in all a great haul!

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 04:28 PM   #28
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcia3441 View Post
The family opens one or two on Christmas Eve; so far I've gotten a Hawaiian shirt:
http://www.islandshirts.com/f_00D8.htm

and a personalized Vancouver Canucks jersey.
A Kitchenaid Stand mixer (In Tangerine)
an assortment of colored polo shirts (No pink one)
and close to $1000 in gift cards.

My father's side of the family are Orthodox, they celebrate Christmas on January 6th. So I may get something else then.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 04:31 PM   #29
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
Just don't wet your bed...
Good call. lol

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 04:46 PM   #30
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I got~ A Fender polish cloth (my 3rd one ), D'addario strings, gift certificates (music, coffee, Wal-Mart etc..), coasters , coffee mugs and of course some clothes (shirts, socks, etc.)

No guitars Oh well, I have enough as it is anyhow.

Glad to see all of you get some pretty nice stuff.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 04:54 PM   #31
SS Contributor

Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I got:
Family Guy volume4
V for Vendetta
Rusty Cooley's Basic Training
Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto suite for guitar and orchestra in e flat minor
Shred is not dead with Terry Syrek- instructional DVD
Sansa 4 gig MP3 player
Casio WK-3200 76 key keyboard
Warwick 5 guitar stand
Jim Dunlop 222 Brass slide
Peavey 25' cable
Ernie ball strings

User of Garry Goodmans fine A440 strings for 4 years now.
http://Octave4plus.com
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:00 PM   #32
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
looks like everyone got cool shit, i didnt get much but its all awesome stuff

a guitar stand that holds 6 guitars and can fold up into a case like a small guitar case (excelent for playing live)

The Berzerker World of lies

and a toy lightsaber that 'swoshes' when you swing it you're never too old for this shit

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #33
SS.Org's Irish Guy

777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of
bad horsie 2, €100 for amp fund,ipod shuffle, rod y gab cd, trivium hat,tshirts jeans

777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:26 PM   #34
Carvin Zealot

keithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm....

The gf got me a nice humidor, some cigars, Blind Guardian - Imaginations... and a shrunken quarter like the ones here http://205.243.100.155/frames/shrinkergallery.html

My parents got me some nice shirts, a crock pot (ie: slow cooker, for you non-newenglanders - I'm psyched about this thing) and "The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes" (the complete collection with awesome annotations)
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 08:21 PM   #35
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Already said what I got, but some extra stuff:

Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary DVD \m/

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #36
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
I scored an Oz Season 5 boxset (which is convenient as I gave my DVD player away as a gift ), a bag of cement ( ), some cash, a Pink Floyd tab book and the hilarity of watching my grandmother being arrested for DUI, teehee.
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 12:59 AM   #37
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelfinoPie View Post
Sweeeeeeeeet, those digital picture frames are awesome
We bought one for my dad for x-mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomancer View Post
Ok, family #3 is done

Boss Micro BR 4 track
My exact words Shit. ..... There pretty cool huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithb View Post
Hmm....

The gf got me a nice humidor, some cigars, Blind Guardian - Imaginations... and a shrunken quarter like the ones here http://205.243.100.155/frames/shrinkergallery.html

My parents got me some nice shirts, a crock pot (ie: slow cooker, for you non-newenglanders - I'm psyched about this thing) and "The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes" (the complete collection with awesome annotations)
That's pretty cool..

I'm using it in this pic..

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher

Last edited by Jason; 12-26-2006 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #38
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jason. View Post
My exact words Shit. ..... There pretty cool huh?
Yeah it may be the coolest practice tool EVER. I think the only thing it doesn't have is a straight up metronome, as all the drum bits are 4/4

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 09:58 PM   #39
SS.org Regular

shredfreak is a jewel in the rough
a new cellphone
money
smokes
and got myself a sonic maximizer coming in this week sometime
shredfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 10:15 PM   #40
Cancer:The Crucifuct

Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I got:

X2N-7 (Thanks NegatioveXero)
2 packs of Dimarzio Chromes
A big bottle of Jagermeister
2 packs of long underwear

All gifts to myself (well except the underwear, that came from Mom).
Cancer is offline   Reply With Quote