homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree4046Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #301
Intrepid Jackass

Demiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New gear day on two fronts:

-Ordered an AMT SS-30 weeks ago and it finally arrived. I've been using amp modelers for over ten years and have been tired of futzing-around for hours to get the sounds I wanted. I managed to dial-in something far superior within minutes of setting up the AMT. Maybe I'm bad at using modelers... but hey, gotsa be who I is.

-Found an old Yamaha FM synth module for about $50 as a fun addition to my synth setup. Neon sportcoat was not included.

"I like Christian rock. It's very positive. It's not like those real musicians who think they're so cool and hip." -George Costanza
Demiurge is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #302
No longer 7-less

devolutionary is a jewel in the rough
Because boobs.
USMarine75 and thedonal like this.

You know, I'm not going to hate or target you for neg. rep. if you leave your name. I'm sure I can find plenty of other reasons to hate

Stop calling it detuned. It's tuned, just not to standard. It's not a ....ing DeVries.
devolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #303
For Mod

Fiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I quit the job that was mentioned in the 'Why are you mad' thread
skeels likes this.

[Fiction] 1:47 pm: she could probably toss a salad with that thing
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #304
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
Gonna go hang out at this new local guitar shop I found, they have a telecaster I want to try out but can't afford at the moment
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #305
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Who is Van? Van's banned baby. Van's banned.

highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #306
Amphabulous

ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^
highlordmugfug likes this.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
ghstofperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #307
I like green guitars

BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.
Ibanez RG7321 w/Dimarzio X2N bridge pickup, tuned half a step up, so from C to F.
Blackstar HT 40, clean channel
Hardwire TL-2
Joyo Dyna Compressor
Joyo Vintage Overdrive
Joyo Vintage Phaser

And a Dunlop Jazz III pick, and the F harmonic minor scale.

Combine all of these things for the best sound I may ever have heard coming from my own fingers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my YouTubings by making clicks upon this most generously provided link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFGuitar?feature=mhee

You can thank me later. Or throw stones, it's your call.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious...
BucketheadRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #308
No longer 7-less

Van getting banned. Douchebag.
highlordmugfug likes this.

You know, I'm not going to hate or target you for neg. rep. if you leave your name. I'm sure I can find plenty of other reasons to hate

Stop calling it detuned. It's tuned, just not to standard. It's not a ....ing DeVries.
Unread 07-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #309
Amphabulous

ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.
I'm happy because I woke up to an sso forum free of gifs pertaining to animal cruelty. Top work mods!

I'm also happy because this sunburn is almost done peeling. Still, the itching is driving me crazy!

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #310
http://bronymate.com

Don Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to behold
Van banned.

Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #311
do u evn djent fggt?

JosephAOI is a name known to allJosephAOI is a name known to allJosephAOI is a name known to allJosephAOI is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Got my Periphery Pre-Order finally!

"Your picking hand scares me, Joseph" - My friend Pete

"If you can't enjoy one Meshuggah riff looped
for three hours straight, you're doing it wrong." -prh

"Having technical prowess is like masturbation: it's pretty
cool and it might please you, but there is still no emotional
connection between you and your hands." - broj15
JosephAOI is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #312
Amphabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyblake View Post
Van banned.

You mean "Van Dammed"
Konfyouzd and niffnoff like this.

Unread 07-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #313
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
My girlfriend's cat just had kittens and one of them was a complicated birth. The cat couldnt take the placenta off the kitten in time and it pretty much suffocated and died, but my girlfriend pulled the placenta off and rubbed his chest and the kitten came back to life! now hes nursing on his mom and everything is great! it was amazing.
skeels likes this.
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #314
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyoneKonfyouzd flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #315
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faine View Post
My girlfriend's cat just had kittens and one of them was a complicated birth. The cat couldnt take the placenta off the kitten in time and it pretty much suffocated and died, but my girlfriend pulled the placenta off and rubbed his chest and the kitten came back to life! now hes nursing on his mom and everything is great! it was amazing.
Wtf, your girlfriend is genius, I would NEVER have thought of taking a placenta off and rubbing a chest to save a cat.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #316
not quite a shredder

VBCheeseGrater is a name known to allVBCheeseGrater is a name known to allVBCheeseGrater is a name known to allVBCheeseGrater is a name known to all
I finally feel like i've filled all my current gear needs after picking up 5 or 6 different items over the last week. I was down to one guitar and no amp after a year long unemployment stint. now set for guitar and bass gigging, all kinds of tunings and super happy with both tones. Life's good!

edit: needs covered, now on to the wants - first up, a high end 6 stringer, preferably PRS. It never ends, thankfully

Ibanez ARZ307, ICEMAN IC400, RG921F-BK
Frknstrt of Doom, MIM FSR Strat
POD HD Pro, Mesa 50/50, Recto 2x12,1x12,Theile
Randall RD20 Diavlo + V30 1x12
VBCheeseGrater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #317
sweet little lolita.

Brill is a jewel in the rough
My dad gave me a shit ton of weed!
Brill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #318
ESaD ;)

Divinehippie is a jewel in the rough
last 12 hour night shift for a few days (gota love the weekend)! also hot date tomorrow night after band practice xD. am pretty excited, ohhh and im playing a show on wed! should be a good weekend for me, really need it after the bullshit of this week at work >.<

"On another note... the lower I tune my bass, the more its balls grow."-ZEBOV

"Every time i see a thread about good basses for metal i picture hundreds of talkbass users throwing keyboards against walls"-GenghisCoyne

www.facebook.com/robertbartonVT (current project. alt rock/indi/blusey stuff)
www.facebook.com/headofthetraitor (RIP)
Divinehippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #319
Banned

ZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think I get the #1 asshole award. I've been a complete asshole to someone who deserved my mistreatment, and I'm proud of it.

Seriously, if you're an ungrateful bitch and tell me to shut the .... up when I'm showing support for a decision you made, I'll happily target your insecurities and emotionally demolish you. I'm proud of myself for telling that emo anorexic ungrateful bitch that she's a ....ing fatass that should go for the jugular instead of the top few layers of skin above that artery in the wrist.
I will feel no remorse if she kills herself. Good riddance if she does. Unfortunately, she probably won't.

Unsure if I'm happy, or if I just don't give a ..... Regardless, I feel great.

Before being neg repped: I've known her for a year now, and I've tried many times to help her. She's just a bitch and she doesn't know why so many people can't stand to be around her. I truly do hope she kills herself.
Divinehippie likes this.
ZEBOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:05 AM   #320
No longer 7-less

I'm finally watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
brutalwizard likes this.

Unread 07-08-2012, 03:15 AM   #321
Pretty Your Petunia

brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The fear of not playing guitar standing without horrible pain Got me over my fear of going to the gym, and got a membership at the Idaho athletic club. Been there 2 times so far.
ghstofperdition and Fiction like this.

Check out my band
http://www.facebook.com/ForsythiaOfficial

My youtube
youtube.com/therealgtarbeast666

I don't think that we ever thought of it as the equivalent of music, as the end-goal was to buy more in-game slut clothes-- schecterwhore on rock band

Im a super chill mellow ambient slut. --7 STRINGS OF HATE
brutalwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:34 AM   #322
Luguta Tapping Pro~

Cynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to all
I feel rather attractive for the first time in forever.
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:46 AM   #323
Pretty Your Petunia

brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
I feel rather attractive for the first time in forever.
its the periphery vocal cover, its sexy

Check out my band
http://www.facebook.com/ForsythiaOfficial

My youtube
youtube.com/therealgtarbeast666

I don't think that we ever thought of it as the equivalent of music, as the end-goal was to buy more in-game slut clothes-- schecterwhore on rock band

Im a super chill mellow ambient slut. --7 STRINGS OF HATE
brutalwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #324
Luguta Tapping Pro~

Cynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalwizard View Post
its the periphery vocal cover, its sexy
oh stop hehe
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #325
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthdjentstic View Post
Wtf, your girlfriend is genius, I would NEVER have thought of taking a placenta off and rubbing a chest to save a cat.
Yeah, I dont know how she knew to do that. But she did it. I seriously thought the kitten wasnt gonna make it. But she didnt give up. Now it's perfectly fine !
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote