homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree1714Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #551
Uncurable GAS

Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Jake is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Floyd Rose setups, always a pain in my ass

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/ceasethesky
Current Stable:
-PRS SC245 Satin 10 top with birds
-ESP Eclipse II Snow White
-Ibanez RG2610e Prestige
-Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
-Ibanez S1520FB Prestige
-Ibanez RG1570RB Prestige

Jake is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #552
SS.org Regular

The Buttmonkey is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Allow me to copy/paste from Facebook.

"
Dear redneck in the walmart parking lot who decided to call me a faggot based on my car alone: I'm sure you'll go far in life with an attitude like that. I wasn't too fond of your vehicle myself...You must need a a huge truck like that to haul yo fat ass around! ZING! and that is not based on an assumption on my part...Glad my best friend was on hand for a big fat ".... YOU TOO!"
highlordmugfug likes this.
The Buttmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #553
MFB
SS.org Regular

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Packing for my move back to Boston tomorrow and unfortunately I need one more box but it's quarter to 11 and I have two finals so I'll probably come home between them, pack the last bits and mail them off then go back to class and finish up. It's gonna be REALLY ....ing close and I should've grabbed a box when I was at the Post earlier.

(´・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 03:04 AM   #554
Luguta Tapping Pro~

Cynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
AAL Megathread is the eighth thread down the column. Two threads about AAL theft above it.

Also, my nails grow way too ....ing fast:

That's after about a week.
Cynic is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #555
..to pay the beels

skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
^bite 'em.

That's what I do.

But I'm a weirdo.
skeels is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #556
Luguta Tapping Pro~

Cynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to allCynic is a name known to all
Can't. Have to use nail clippers.
Cynic is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #557
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
I'm TOO lazy! Hahahhahaha

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #558
√εvil

glpg80 is just really niceglpg80 is just really nice
got a program running. boss says it took too long - just make it work and be done. so i knocked out a very complicated section in about 5 hours that worked using reference pointers and i felt accomplished. boss said it works, and was wrote in time, but was not wrote with expandibility in mind - to tear it apart and start over. which wastes more company time, hence the first part.

working for someone that wants it done their way and their way only is difficult. i cant win.
glpg80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #559
Amphabulous

ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Irritated more than mad, but I can't find my damn cell phone. It fell out of my pocket when I passed out last night. This sucks....

Edit: Found it! Woot!!!!

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
ghstofperdition is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #560
Tr00f

matt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic View Post

Also, my nails grow way too ....ing fast:

That's after about a week.
Keep em !! And put them to good use !!

Gsus died for your sins

Tell the people there's an invisible man in the sky that created the universe and the vast majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to be sure. - George Carlin
matt397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #561
Assman McTrollster

axxessdenied is a name known to allaxxessdenied is a name known to allaxxessdenied is a name known to allaxxessdenied is a name known to all
People that come into my shop right before closing time and think they can get free food just because it's 5 minutes away from closing.
Azathoth43 likes this.

The WIP Thread
Give feedback to others, and get some in return on your works in progress!

musical exploration - Check out my site.
check it out! [ SoundCloud ] [ YouTube Channel ][ Instagram ]

Looking for great strings for your ERG?
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sig...pic36618_2.gif
axxessdenied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 04:55 AM   #562
Smeller of Smells

SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I pre-ordered the new Rush for my step-dad for father's day. Amazon marked it as "shipped" and has still yet to ship it. It is now a week late and counting

No signature because censored blah blah blah.
SenorDingDong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 04:59 AM   #563
Amphabulous

ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.
I'm mad because people want to be anonymous douchebags on the internet.

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?

Unread 06-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #564
Bonitis.

Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalwizard View Post
I have worked full time for quite a few months before i quit. Been an adult the best I possibly could.
But I was unable to really enjoy it, and it made me hate money and responsibility so much then I already did.

scared and worried for my future, and I HATE myself for not being able to come to terms with being an adult.
It just feels wrong, my throat swells up into a lump from anxeity just thinking about it.

Normally i just had a smokeable barrier to keep these feelings and thoughts out of my head

I HATE THIS FEELING.
Where was the money for your "smokable thought barrier" coming from before you worked anyway?Do your parents let you sit at home and do nothing when you don't have a job? If so they certainly aren't doing you any favors in terms of learning to accept responsibility, maybe it's time for you to move out/be kicked out and essentially sink or swim. You've stated in the past that you come from a fairly affluent family, but the fact of the matter is at some point (hopefully at no time soon) your parents will pass away and you will have no choice but to fend for yourself, you can avoid responsibility now but in the long run you're going to have to learn to accept it so the sooner you start the better.
Working for a few months and then quitting isn't exactly what I'd call being an adult, and if you're still living at home the full weight of the responsibilities that come with being an adult aren't even close to being solely on your shoulders.
Azathoth43 and highlordmugfug like this.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #565
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
I'm really mad right now because I feel really sick my throat is on fire and I already left work 6 hours early and called out of work 2 days in a row this week... And I'm still sick. Idk what to do and my girlfriend is really sick too with a high fever and other stuff. She called out 2 days as well. I don't have health insurance and I think I might have strep.

PS: it's 1am and I'm wide awake and I gotta be up for 6:15am -___-

AGHHHHH
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #566
Banned

ZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to all
I went to the Dodge dealership to test drive the new Dart. The purpose of test driving a vehicle is to know if I even want it. I'm not buying a vehicle without test driving it first. But the salesman said that there's no point in test driving it if I'm not buying today. And then he wanted my contact information.
However, that could work to my advantage. But he sure as hell won't be selling a vehicle to me.
And I only gave him fake contact information.
ZEBOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #567
Pretty Your Petunia

brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/brutalwizard is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necris View Post
Where was the money for your "smokable thought barrier" coming from before you worked anyway?Do your parents let you sit at home and do nothing when you don't have a job? If so they certainly aren't doing you any favors in terms of learning to accept responsibility, maybe it's time for you to move out/be kicked out and essentially sink or swim. You've stated in the past that you come from a fairly affluent family, but the fact of the matter is at some point (hopefully at no time soon) your parents will pass away and you will have no choice but to fend for yourself, you can avoid responsibility now but in the long run you're going to have to learn to accept it so the sooner you start the better.
Working for a few months and then quitting isn't exactly what I'd call being an adult, and if you're still living at home the full weight of the responsibilities that come with being an adult aren't even close to being solely on your shoulders.
I have been kicked out before, come hang out in chat if you wanna talk life story's.

Check out my band
http://www.facebook.com/ForsythiaOfficial

My youtube
youtube.com/therealgtarbeast666

I don't think that we ever thought of it as the equivalent of music, as the end-goal was to buy more in-game slut clothes-- schecterwhore on rock band

Im a super chill mellow ambient slut. --7 STRINGS OF HATE
brutalwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #568
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
I'm kinda depressed cuz i hate my new job now that I think about it. Its the worst job I ever had. Even though it's temporary until I find a better job that I like, I still feel stuck and I really hate it and dont look forward to working there AT ALL. I've been looking for another job for weeks and I don't have any luck
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #569
///M

Saber_777 is a jewel in the rough
Because, The anger sharks are swimming in my head!
skeels likes this.

"I sometimes pretend my penis is a tiny bass guitar. " -Randy
Saber_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #570
yo

Fat-Elf is just really niceFat-Elf is just really nice
Because of my parents who force me to go to our summer cottage with them for the rest of the week to celebrate some stupid Finnish mid-summer thing which only involves masssive amounts of alcohol and a bonfire.

Edit: And why the f*** I can't put physical CDs on my mp3. Bullshit..
Fat-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #571
SS.org Regular

Blake1970 is a glorious beacon of lightBlake1970 is a glorious beacon of lightBlake1970 is a glorious beacon of light
I have the worst case of diarrhea and I'm at work.

“Better to sleep with a sober cannibal than a drunk Christian.”

-Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Blake1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #572
Playing guitar.

^ my antibiotics are doing the same. Poop soup.

Oh and job hunting again. -____- Hate my job
Blake1970 likes this.
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #573
SS.org Regular

7Mic7 will become famous soon enough
My back is ....ed......again + bronchitis to help me remember my pain each time i cough.

7Mic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #574
Amphabulous

Couldn't sleep at all last night, and I have plenty of driving around and errands to do today. Dammit.

THANK SCIENCE FOR ....ING STARBUCKS!!!!

Unread 06-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #575
Tr00f

matt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of light
Because this has 48 million views

Gsus died for your sins

Tell the people there's an invisible man in the sky that created the universe and the vast majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to be sure. - George Carlin
matt397 is offline   Reply With Quote