homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By eleven59
  • 1 Post By eleven59

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
New Music Related YouTube Channel

Alright, so this is something new I'm doing, because I'm enjoying it.

I've started up a YouTube channel that will be filled with music related content. I'll have a video explaining what the channel's about coming in the next few days/week, but I'll give you guys an idea.

The general idea came to me from watching a lot of gaming channels on YouTube, and realizing that there's not much on YouTube that's similar for musicians. Yeah, there's lots of bands, and stores, and magazines, and everything, but I feel like I can do something different.

Basically, it'll be content for musicians and music fans, from someone who is both. While there might be the occasional gear review, this will be more about the music industry itself. I plan on posting regular opinion rants on various topics (first one will be about copyright and piracy), a few "How To" videos, some "Top" lists of my own personal favourites, some funny sketches, reviews, and generally anything else I feel like posting.

My hope is to present everything in an entertaining way, from my own personal perspective, and to get people talking and sharing ideas. Maybe no one will watch, maybe they will, either way I'm having fun with it.

tl;dr - I'm a whore.

First video is just an introduction of who I am and where I'm coming from, to give some context to anything I post from here on out. If you like the sound of all of this, please subscribe to my channel, like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, whatever you want, and I promise not to spam the forum too much, unless it's something I think you guys will really enjoy (mainly the funny sketches).

Facebook: AaronVsMusic | Facebook
Twitter: Twitter
Randy and Bigfan like this.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My next two videos are up! This is the first one, it gives you an idea of what's coming to the channel, and links to the first Rant.

Randy likes this.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote