homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree281Likes

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Adventures in Nega-Sevenstring.org (Or what I did while stuck on pre-migration SSO.)

So, up until a few minutes ago, so long as I was accessing SSO from work, I (as well as a couple other people who may be stuck in limbo, including Konfyouzd) was stuck viewing and posting on what I believe to be Sevenstring.org's pre-migration server. As I'm sure you're all aware, SS.org changed servers a few days ago. Alas, for a while there, a few of us couldn't get to the new server because our DNS listings hadn't refreshed yet.

I decided to document the whole affair and create a sort of post-apocalyptic log (which soon turned into utter silliness when the other 'survivors' got involved ). Needless to say, it was a interesting time. Here are some screencaps of the whole affair, for your enjoyment.

amonb, Gyro, MetalBuddah and 5 others like this.

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

Unread 02-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
Dude it's like you experienced another dimension!
Unread 02-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
0_o
Unread 02-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
That's why a bunch of my posts disappeared...

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
Unread 02-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Disciple of Djod

Vostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am back from my dimensional travel. Don't worry, more pics are incoming, as Xaios is still stuck in the Djodiverse.

How is the life here now? Is Djent still around? Does the Townsend's signature is out? Does Necrophagist new album is out? Has Devries became the world biggest douche?

Damn, its so strange to be back there...
MetalBuddah likes this.

"Solid-state - A component that has been specifically designed to make a guitar amplifier sound bad. Compared to tubes, these devices can have a very long lifespan, which guarantees that your amplifier will retain it's thin, lifeless, and buzzy sound for a long time to come."

ABSURD APOSTLE OF DJOD
Unread 02-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
ΩGJ :3

Alberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to behold
That was a weird read... Pretty memorable though it makes me kinda wish I'd stayed in that parallel universe... (I hope I didn't just jinx it; I really don't want to be there )

Sum ergo cogito; cogito ergo dubito; dubito ergo cogito; cogito ergo sum.
Unread 02-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Disciple of Djod

Vostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto7 View Post
That was a weird read... Pretty memorable though it makes me kinda wish I'd stayed in that parallel universe... (I hope I didn't just jinx it; I really don't want to be there )
Wait, its about just half of the thread. It took quite some proportions. I now present myself as a Disciple of Djod. All praise the Djod.
MetalBuddah likes this.

"Solid-state - A component that has been specifically designed to make a guitar amplifier sound bad. Compared to tubes, these devices can have a very long lifespan, which guarantees that your amplifier will retain it's thin, lifeless, and buzzy sound for a long time to come."

ABSURD APOSTLE OF DJOD
Unread 02-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
Electrifying

Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Where did that thread go? I just came here to find that and got this instead?!?!

There was a thread made by Rev about his EMG 85 to which I replied a very long, technical and I personally thin very helpful answer but the whole thread including my epic post have vanished.

A load of banned people have been unbanned too, must be why Stealth's here

Got questions about anything I've said, done or do? How about pickups, tech, music production or just anything! Check here and ask away!

My project on Facebook: Rook

Click banner below to download my first E.P. for free or pay what you want:
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #10
Tears Are My Bidet

HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.HeHasTheJazzHands is the epitome of metal.
I know SS isn't fond of all the popular memes, but I had to do it.

ilyti likes this.
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
For Mod

Fiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/off...eryone-go.html

The Portal, its Down... We've lost one, Xaios, May the Dgods of the Djodiverse have mercy.
ilyti likes this.
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #12
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Btw, is he using internet explorer?
MikeH, ilyti, ivancic1al and 6 others like this.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #13
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
I've come through the other side!

(Found another computer. )

Things indeed got pretty interesting. Whilst confronted with the possibility of the illimitable void of oblivion, me, Vostre Roy and Konfyouzd did what any normal person would in our situation:

1) Talked about Quantum Leap,
2) Compared ourselves to omnipotent comic book characters from the Marvel/DC crossover, and...
3) Formed our own religion.

In other news, death to the Djent, for Djod is the true master! All hail Djod! All kneel before Djod!

Read the rules, fools!
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
Foolish Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post
Yeah, work computer.

Read the rules, fools!
Unread 02-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #15
Dragonblade629

Hemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post
Good thing I'm not the only one to notice that.
Konfyouzd and Idontpersonally like this.
Unread 02-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
Disciple of Djod

DJOD

ABSURD APOSTLE OF DJOD
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #17
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
This is awesome. Can't wait for the next installment of this epic adventure (if there is another).

During the Great Migration of 2012, I was exiled to the wastelands of nothingness and just barely made it out alive. The horrors I saw there...

Hemi-Powered Drone likes this.

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #18
Theory God

Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Skype theory lessons. PM me.
Unread 02-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #19
Banned

ZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to all
I never saw this thread...
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #20
For Mod

Fiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEBOV View Post
I never saw this thread...
Keep Up Zebov, theres 2 universes now. One where you like Bans, the other where you hate them.
MetalBuddah and cwhitey2 like this.
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #21
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
Keep Up Zebov, theres 2 universes now. One where you like Bans, the other where you hate them.
ZEBOV DOESN'T LIKE THIS
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #22
Stay Negative™

CNUT DJOD

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
* "
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #23
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #24
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
Djod dammit, indeed.

While I was at work, the whole site wouldn't even load. I missed out on the shenanigans.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Unread 02-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #25
is really Sasquatch.

AngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to behold
In the Djodiverse, if everything is backwards, does this mean we worship David Shankle?

Or is he hated everywhere?
MetalBuddah likes this.

I just wasted your time.
Closed Thread