homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree85Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:05 PM   #26
Banned

8Fingers is just really nice8Fingers is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDock View Post
I bet it's because she didn't get a white iPhone, lol.
Yep she's probably in that facebook thread
8Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-31-2011, 11:22 PM   #27

SD83 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStraitiff View Post
I know im going to get a thousand negative feedback for this but if you feel that she is in so much danger at that age, i bet you that you cant negative feedback me enough times to change my mind. She is a big girl and she is moving on with her life. I hope she doesnt get caught honestly because she is probably going to be put in a tough spot. She believes that moving on is going to be best for her (if i understand correctly). Who am i to say her plan is wrong?
There were some posts after yours which most definitly deserved neg feedback, this does not. Pretty ....ed up situation for her dad, but it's not like she disappeared without a trace or left a suicide note or anything. We don't know the situation in her family. I sometimes wish I could do the same. Just leave a note, move somewhere else and come back a couple of years later, saying "hey dad, how are you, this is my job, my house, my whatever..." just leave everything behind and go somewhere where nobody knows who you are... I wouldn't tell anybody (except for one real close friend) before I leave, even if I knew my family was all understandingly and supportive etc... they would still try to talk me into staying and try all that here, which would totally defeat the purpose.

No one should be protected from the effects of their own stupidity.

What you don't understand is that music is not a part of life. Life IS music.
SD83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:42 PM   #28
SS.org Regular

WickedSymphony is just really niceWickedSymphony is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
In what way is it selfish?
How about leaving your family in the middle of the night without telling them and no solid explanation of where you're going and no way for them to get a hold of you. Even if she's old enough to handle herself on her own, her parents have to worry about her every single day because they have no idea if she's safe until she decides to update on facebook or whatever.

I seriously doubt that if you ever had your own kids disappear like that you would say, "Well, I guess I just have to shut the .... up and deal with it."
jymellis, AK DRAGON, Razzy and 1 others like this.
WickedSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #29
[10]

Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD83 View Post
There were some posts after yours which most definitly deserved neg feedback, this does not. Pretty ....ed up situation for her dad, but it's not like she disappeared without a trace or left a suicide note or anything. We don't know the situation in her family. I sometimes wish I could do the same. Just leave a note, move somewhere else and come back a couple of years later, saying "hey dad, how are you, this is my job, my house, my whatever..." just leave everything behind and go somewhere where nobody knows who you are... I wouldn't tell anybody (except for one real close friend) before I leave, even if I knew my family was all understandingly and supportive etc... they would still try to talk me into staying and try all that here, which would totally defeat the purpose.
I moved all the way across the country as soon as I graduated, but I handled it like a big boy. Yeah, my mom was pissed about it, and tried to talk me out of it, and got angry, and I had to deal with it. Yeah, it was more difficult than just disappearing somewhere, but at the end of the day, she knew where I was going, when I was leaving, and knew that I was safe, because I stayed in touch throughout the whole journey.

Yeah, you may have to put up with your parents being less than understanding when you go to start your life somewhere else, but it's still way better than just pulling a total dick move, and disappearing, leaving them to wonder where you are and if you're safe.

ESP M-II -> Randall Diavlo 100 -> Mesa Rectifier 4x12 and 2x12.
Razzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #30
Banned

Why nobody said = MAYBE her parents were crap and she needed to move away.MAYBE she couldn't stand them anymore etc.
Who knows?
Why judging her and saying she did something wrong.
Who wants/likes to run away from parents?
Maybe people who don't like their parents for any reason.
Just a thought.
Guys you don't live in that house so stop judging her or her parents, only them know what was wrong, if her parents can't even understand why she ran away or being able to see she was going to do it, MAYBE talking or listening to her wasn't their best quality.
So don't judge, just hope she's ok and will find her happyness with or without her parents.
The more we judge people or facts we don't know, the more mistakes we do.
Who the hell am I to judge her or her parents if I don't know them?
I never lived in that house.
So I don't judge if she was utter crap doing that or if her parents are the ones to blame.
Whatever was happening there only them know the truth.
Unread 01-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #31
SS.org Regular

Blind Theory is just really niceBlind Theory is just really nice
^
Did you watch the video? Where he shows the letter she left? From reading it it doesn't sound that way at all. I guarantee that a teenager who is disgruntled with her parents and family would say something more like, "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm out." And you can't say that isn't the truth because if she had the determination and the guts to just leave without actually saying so face to face, she most certainly would have left something like that.

Also, I will be the first to say (being 18) that someone around our age making a decision like that is stupid 99% of the time. No 17 year old has the funding to just up and move and be successful on their own. I don't care who you are, especially in this economy and job market. People my age tend to think they know how the world turns and why the world turns and whatever else there may be to know but they don't and she is no different. She doesn't have money. She doesn't have a job. She is probably staying with some random person or someone she hasn't seen in a long time. She is irresponsible in how she went about leaving. She is irresponsible in every aspect and that is all there is to it. She shouldn't be punished when she is found or comes back but hopefully she will be taught a lesson or two from it. The real world is a bitch and 9 times out of 10 a kid her age wouldn't last a second. Shit, I'm a year older and I would admit that I wouldn't last a second. I make minimum wage at 30 hours a week and that is the best I can do. If I want to move out and still be able to do shit I'm living in the ghetto She's dumb. That's it.
jymellis and Dan like this.
Blind Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #32
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
i hope she is safe
jymellis, Dan and SD83 like this.

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Thrashmanzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 02:28 AM   #33
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashmanzac View Post
i hope she is safe
i second that. i really hope that she is safe.
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 03:37 AM   #34
SS.org Regular

broj15 is just really nicebroj15 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Shit seems pretty ....ed up. In all honesty though she probably ran off with some guy.
Either way i hope she is fine. I mean if their was no sign of a struggle at her house and everything seems to be in her hand writing (im sure her dad could tell if it wasn't) then we know she more than likely left on her own accord (read as not kidnapped and then raped/ mutilated.)
But i can't help but feel that if she really was truly sorry then she would realize what she is doing to her dad (who, as far as i can tell, loves her very much) after seeing this video and atleast drop him a phone call or give him some form of explanation...

"It's all jagged and jaded, but it suits us. We just fake it through."
broj15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:13 AM   #35
Melodic Mamma Jamma

JStraitiff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Theory View Post
^
Did you watch the video? Where he shows the letter she left? From reading it it doesn't sound that way at all. I guarantee that a teenager who is disgruntled with her parents and family would say something more like, "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm out." And you can't say that isn't the truth because if she had the determination and the guts to just leave without actually saying so face to face, she most certainly would have left something like that.

Also, I will be the first to say (being 18) that someone around our age making a decision like that is stupid 99% of the time. No 17 year old has the funding to just up and move and be successful on their own. I don't care who you are, especially in this economy and job market. People my age tend to think they know how the world turns and why the world turns and whatever else there may be to know but they don't and she is no different. She doesn't have money. She doesn't have a job. She is probably staying with some random person or someone she hasn't seen in a long time. She is irresponsible in how she went about leaving. She is irresponsible in every aspect and that is all there is to it. She shouldn't be punished when she is found or comes back but hopefully she will be taught a lesson or two from it. The real world is a bitch and 9 times out of 10 a kid her age wouldn't last a second. Shit, I'm a year older and I would admit that I wouldn't last a second. I make minimum wage at 30 hours a week and that is the best I can do. If I want to move out and still be able to do shit I'm living in the ghetto She's dumb. That's it.
"This economy" is no excuse. The worst thing thats going to happen to her is she will end up living on the street and dying of TB. Thats really the fate we are all working towards though. What is your plan? Are you going to stay living at home until you finish school and "score" a sensible, practical job and then maybe meet a nice girl who isnt fat, but "curvy" and have some kids and a dog named spike?

Some people dont feed off of sensibility. Some people just want to live. Life isnt about having a steady job and a drinking habit. Some people arent worried about being "irresponsible" and are just out there to enjoy life as it happens. I think young people are just spirits that have yet to become jaded and have yet to forsake themselves. Im just sad that you have been brought down at such an early age.

Let me know which bank you get a job at.
shadowlife likes this.

JStraitiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #36
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
"This economy" is no excuse. The worst thing thats going to happen to her is she will end up living on the street and dying of TB. Thats really the fate we are all working towards though. What is your plan? Are you going to stay living at home until you finish school and "score" a sensible, practical job and then maybe meet a nice girl who isnt fat, but "curvy" and have some kids and a dog named spike?

Some people dont feed off of sensibility. Some people just want to live. Life isnt about having a steady job and a drinking habit. Some people arent worried about being "irresponsible" and are just out there to enjoy life as it happens. I think young people are just spirits that have yet to become jaded and have yet to forsake themselves. Im just sad that you have been brought down at such an early age.

Some of us like money.

Also reading through the rest of your posts really shows you don't do much thinking
Blind Theory likes this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:22 AM   #37
ss.org Regular

sahil1420 is on a distinguished road
i am gonna spread the link..
sahil1420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #38
Melodic Mamma Jamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthdjentstic View Post
Some of us like money.

Also reading through the rest of your posts really shows you don't do much thinking
I like money too but its definitely not what i live for. That post about the guys kid running away and stealing the car was from personal experience with depression and people who have been in similar situations. You are the one who doesnt do much thinking. You think that beating the shit out of the kid is going to "teach him", then you are truly naive. There is more to something like that then submission. Maybe you should rethink from these people's shoes and then come back and tell me how much of a "Dumbass" i am. (Thanks for that feedback btw. I really do appreciate all i can get)

Unread 01-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #39
SS.org Regular

Blind Theory is just really niceBlind Theory is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthdjentstic View Post
Some of us like money.

+1

I like money. And I don't think anyone mentioned beating this girl. Also, your use of the word him makes me believe you don't even know what thread you are in.

Also, how the .... have I been brought down already, Jstraitiff? I have truly wanted to become a wildlife biologist since I was in elementary school. My favorite work is from Dr. L. David Mech. I own almost all of his books and even have one signed by him. I love the outdoors and I love wildlife. Just because my life's dream isn't to be a police officer or firefighter or superhero doesn't mean I have been taken down. Think about what you are saying about someones life and their choices before you say something like that. It is beyond ignorant, especially on the internet were you do not know anyone personally, and it makes you look bitter about your own life. Don't try to knock me or anyone else down a peg because shit didn't work out for you.
Blind Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #40
Freemanologist

Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Posted to FB. Hope she's safe.

Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of it.
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson
Chickenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #41
SS.org Regular

Bevo is just really niceBevo is just really nice
I treat my 15 year old daughter like gold and sometimes when I see guys looking at her like...guys it does not get me mad but nervous.
We had a good talk without her mother and I really explained what some guys will do even though she knew it all.

If she was to just up and disapear I would be freaking!!
All she and the lost girl would need to do is take 5 min and tell us why they are going and then just go, that is so much easier than just disapearing!

Girls that age can be easily manipulated and not even know.
I feel for the family but at least she has responded so she is kinda ok.
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #42
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:

I'm sorry son but this whole paragraph makes you really look like a total asshat. Before i get into your rather childish and crass retort toward a gentleman who has a genuine point lets look at some facts here shall we:

1. we don't know the home situation. Shes not mad at her parents but we don't know what kind of financial situation her parents are in. I'm not going to make any judgements but they might be struggling and she thinks its best for her to move on early so they can survive a little better. Its happened before and it will happen again. Funnily enough this way of thinking has something to do with that 'economy' malarky you shot down...
  2. The girl seems like a bright sensible young lady. Bright young women dont just off in the middle of the night on a whim, for a boy or for any other reason like that. There must be a substantial reason why she wants to leave her family even though she loves them. Not just because she wants to live life.
Your remarks earlier actually enraged me because you sound like a total child. Some people do want to live their life sure, but at the end of the day whether you like it or not the world revolves around money and the economy. She wont be able to function without it and she may end up in a rather awful situation because she cant AFFORD to live.

BlindTheory might want a normal job and settle down with a curvy lady and have a dog named Spike. Theres NOTHING wrong with that, nothing at all. Infact thats totally NORMAL. Not all people want to run around trees all their life screaming to mother earth about wanting to live their life, thats fine for them too:

Dont make remarks about living life when you yourself are sat behind a computer screen not 'living'. Go and do some living yourself. Maybe when you get back to your computer screen you will understand that living life isn't always about being free. Its about prioritizing and making the best of your situation.

Before i go off on one again ill get back to the topic at hand. Which is what we SHOULD have been talking about :

Keep us updated on this Razzy, lets just hope shes found safe and sound and she can explain to her family why she ran away. Hopefully they can resolve the issue at hand. The guy obviously loves his daughter, which is more than can be said for many fathers.

Ohh and for the record, i have many friends who work in banks and they live life just fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #43
SS.org Regular

allshallperishfan is headed in the right direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRENCHLORD View Post
Maybe she's wanting to take a shot at the adult film industry, but just doesn't want to tell her old man. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
ah god hahahaaha this gave me a good laugh so thanks
allshallperishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #44
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I'm sorry son but this whole paragraph makes you really look like a total asshat. Before i get into your rather childish and crass retort toward a gentleman who has a genuine point lets look at some facts here shall we:

1. we don't know the home situation. Shes not mad at her parents but we don't know what kind of financial situation her parents are in. I'm not going to make any judgements but they might be struggling and she thinks its best for her to move on early so they can survive a little better. Its happened before and it will happen again. Funnily enough this way of thinking has something to do with that 'economy' malarky you shot down...
  2. The girl seems like a bright sensible young lady. Bright young women dont just off in the middle of the night on a whim, for a boy or for any other reason like that. There must be a substantial reason why she wants to leave her family even though she loves them. Not just because she wants to live life.
Your remarks earlier actually enraged me because you sound like a total child. Some people do want to live their life sure, but at the end of the day whether you like it or not the world revolves around money and the economy. She wont be able to function without it and she may end up in a rather awful situation because she cant AFFORD to live.

BlindTheory might want a normal job and settle down with a curvy lady and have a dog named Spike. Theres NOTHING wrong with that, nothing at all. Infact thats totally NORMAL. Not all people want to run around trees all their life screaming to mother earth about wanting to live their life, thats fine for them too:

Dont make remarks about living life when you yourself are sat behind a computer screen not 'living'. Go and do some living yourself. Maybe when you get back to your computer screen you will understand that living life isn't always about being free. Its about prioritizing and making the best of your situation.

Before i go off on one again ill get back to the topic at hand. Which is what we SHOULD have been talking about :

Keep us updated on this Razzy, lets just hope shes found safe and sound and she can explain to her family why she ran away. Hopefully they can resolve the issue at hand. The guy obviously loves his daughter, which is more than can be said for many fathers.

Ohh and for the record, i have many friends who work in banks and they live life just fine
Exactly, not to mention some people have things to do like take care of kids, old parents/grandparents, and if you have a serious medical health issue then you NEED money, especially if you live in the US where healthcare isn't easy breezy.
Dan likes this.
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #45
WWSD?

DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
I like money too but its definitely not what i live for. That post about the guys kid running away and stealing the car was from personal experience with depression and people who have been in similar situations. You are the one who doesnt do much thinking. You think that beating the shit out of the kid is going to "teach him", then you are truly naive. There is more to something like that then submission. Maybe you should rethink from these people's shoes and then come back and tell me how much of a "Dumbass" i am. (Thanks for that feedback btw. I really do appreciate all i can get)
You MUST be 18 or under..and if you aren't..may God have mercy..
DrakkarTyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #46
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Some of you need to grow the .... up and stop being so judgemental. Seriously. Get some common sense too.
8Fingers and UnderTheSign like this.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #47
Banned

^^Bitch please I am a naive retard who has no interest in being able to pay his own medical bills, because you know, if I can't afford to pay them then it's not like my excruciatingly painful back problem would get way out of hand or anything.

Anyways back on topic I guess...I'm surprised they haven't found her yet.
Fiction likes this.
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
Some of you need to grow the .... up and stop being so judgemental. Seriously. Get some common sense too.
I tried too brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Fingers View Post
So don't judge, just hope she's ok and will find her happyness with or without her parents.
The more we judge people or facts we don't know, the more mistakes we do.
Who the hell am I to judge her or her parents if I don't know them?
I never lived in that house.
So I don't judge if she was utter crap doing that or if her parents are the ones to blame.
Whatever was happening there only them know the truth.
vampiregenocide likes this.
Unread 01-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #49
windowlicker

poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
i am right in that area(redding,ca)you have to go past me to get to weaverville,eureka,arcata,hoopa,willow creek,well you get the idea,i work in auto parts,so i see alot of people going over the mountain(i sell snow chains)keep my eye peeled!
Randy likes this.

I always wear a helmet,it protects my hair.
poisonelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #50
Melodic Mamma Jamma

I apologize that this has gotten so out of hand. I stand by my original response that i think she will be fine and i hope she is. I also stand by the statement that the parents are going to have to come to terms with it if she isnt found soon. I may have engaged some of you a little too much. I dont share views with many people, so im sorry if my phrasing upset some. I have been having a bad couple of weeks so im a little short tempered and some of my statements dont really reflect me very well. I guess my point in some of my poorly worded responses is that you shouldnt forsake your dreams. I dont know this girl and i dont know her situation so i try my best to have faith in the plan she has for herself, however naive or unrealistic. I know when i was young i thought i would have been better off on my own. And in some ways i was probably right based on the opportunities i had at the time. I hope she is safe but i just hope she makes the decision that is best for her which i am not in any place to say what it is.
Bevo, Dan and vampiregenocide like this.