homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AySay
  • 1 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 3 Post By uncle_sprinter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Funny user title

uncle_sprinter will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Get the best .... the rest

I'm looking for the jackson guitar t shirt with the famous "Get the best .... the rest Jackson Guitars" printed on it but i can't find anything. Does anybody here know where I could find one? In at least 2x, i'm not skinny lmao.
uncle_sprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
PM either Church or Mesh, they should both know

oh and Aeolian probably knows too.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Melodeth-er

oremus91 is a jewel in the rough
I was looking for that too, I think your best approach would be to bring what you want to a custom T shirt maker and go from there. I don't know where Roope got his.
oremus91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
Funny user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by oremus91 View Post
I was looking for that too, I think your best approach would be to bring what you want to a custom T shirt maker and go from there. I don't know where Roope got his.
Lol your avatar is the reason I want that t shirt

I had forgotten about it
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
Guitar Whore

Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthdjentstic View Post
PM either Church or Mesh, they should both know

oh and Aeolian probably knows too.
You also forgot Corpsegrinder

From my understanding only a few dealers in Europe had them, and this was way back when so they are pretty old now. Roope Latvala was famous for wearing one before he switched to ESP.

This is all from the JCF, mainly from a post back in 2004, so they must be almost impossible to find now.

Some online retailers do custom T-Shirt designs and maybe you could contact one to do a shirt for you.

If you cannot do that, they got some interesting ones in stock. I got a shirt with a skeleton playing a Rhoads and I think it kicks ass.

Clothing & Collectibles

Guitars: Jackson USA - ESP - Schecter USA - Ibanez
Amps: Marshall - Carvin - Line 6
Church2224 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Banned

AySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Why do you want to look like an elitist douche?
malufet likes this.
AySay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Jackson fans are jackson fans
ittoa666 likes this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #8
Banned

AySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to allAySay is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Potatoes are potatoes.
AySay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
Funny user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AySay View Post
i like the fact that it says .....

And i like Jacksons.
Unread 12-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #10
Guitar Whore

Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AySay View Post

I think it is more of having pride in Jackson, even if it means taking it to the extreme, lol.

I would get that shirt even though ESP and a few others are my other favorite guitar brands with Jackson (I am just more known for being a Jackson fan) Just for the Jackson Pride.

Unread 12-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #11
Funny user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church2224 View Post
You also forgot Corpsegrinder

From my understanding only a few dealers in Europe had them, and this was way back when so they are pretty old now. Roope Latvala was famous for wearing one before he switched to ESP.

This is all from the JCF, mainly from a post back in 2004, so they must be almost impossible to find now.

Some online retailers do custom T-Shirt designs and maybe you could contact one to do a shirt for you.

If you cannot do that, they got some interesting ones in stock. I got a shirt with a skeleton playing a Rhoads and I think it kicks ass.

Clothing & Collectibles
thanks for the link bro, i didn't even notice your post before and i apologize. lol the shirt you bought sounds pretty metal though
Unread 12-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #12
Guitar Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle_sprinter View Post
thanks for the link bro, i didn't even notice your post before and i apologize. lol the shirt you bought sounds pretty metal though
Yeah man it is. It was a little tight though, not a typical cotton T shirt which i usually like. Also had a real beat up look to it as well, like the edges were kind of rough.

It was made to be like that though. I plan on getting a few of the logo tees soon, what I would recommend you do. People just see the Ibanez, Carvin and Music Man shirts I have and go "he's a guitar player" just because they got the logo on it.

But if ANYONE has some of the sickest T shirts out there got their guitar players, for me it is ESP, they got some AWESOME shirts