homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree228Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Who's Been Drinkin'?

This is a time honored tradition from a site I used to run.

Been drinkin? About to drink? Thinkin' about drinkin'? Post it here, fellow alcoholics!

I'll start it off in saying that I'm about to head out to the pub in a bit and have a handful of Guinness.
Evergrey likes this.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-09-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I wish I were a drinker right now.
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz762
I wish I were a drinker right now.
I can think of an easy fix for that.

About to meet this asian chick I've gone on a few dates with for mexican and beer. I'll have more than she will, but that's ok because I can drink her under the table without getting more than a slight buzz.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #4
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My grandparents sent me 50 bucks with strict instructions to have a night out on the town on them.

Thus I must comply, and since it's thursday, and the first night of a new band at my favourite pub, I might head out there tonight

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:25 PM   #5
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Aw .... it. Canada, here I come.
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:25 PM   #6
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
that's ok because I can drink her under the table without getting more than a slight buzz.
But you're a professional drinker.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #7
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz762
Aw .... it. Canada, here I come.
Legal at 19 FTW!

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #8

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I will be later after I finish up recording some guitar tracks! Going to try and head downtown and check out one of Shannon's cover bands.

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #9
Viking Lord

Firebeard is just really niceFirebeard is just really nice
Drinking right now to avoid the on coming fight with the old lady!.....Yep I'm drunk right now.

Sæmunder Firebeard
Firebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 08:15 PM   #10
Bunnies :wub:

Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Spoongirl is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
tomorrow is the birthday of a friend.. so probably I'll be drinking not too much thought.

Signature Removed - Image file size must be under 400 kb
Spoongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 08:19 PM   #11
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Im too poor to drink Someone buy some of my shit

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #12
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I have a pint of chilled Guiness in a glass right now.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 09:39 PM   #13
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Had a few Guinness, enjoying a glass of Shiraz now.

Unread 11-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #14
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I'm getting my drink on in 18 minutes when I get to the club I'm playing tonight. I think I'll be consuming Drop Top Amber Ale.
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2006, 10:12 PM   #15
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Have a good gig, Shannon, that beer sounds nice too.

I don't drink as much as I used to, I used to love Newcastle alot, that was my favorite along with Saranac and some others, Sam Adams is usually what i'll drink when im out. Good beer.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #16
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Watching a movie right now, drinking a beer (Sapporo Draft One. Pretty cheap stuff, but very good). Before the beer, I had a cocktail. Good stuff.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #17
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris

I'll start it off in saying that I'm about to head out to the pub in a bit and have a handful of Guinness.
A handful? In most places its served in a glass

I'm just joshing with you cheif.

I am about to proceed drinking. I've got some K, some green after shock that my housemate didn't like so she passed it onto me, some sambuca, whats left of a bottle of JD and some southern comfort.

Time to have one good weekend before 5-6 weekends of solid working.

Starting from................NOW!

[action=DelfinoPie]runs to the fridge[/action]

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #18
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I want to be right now.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #19
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I had a lot of Mickey's last night.
Makes me all warm inside.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2006, 08:22 PM   #20
Destroyer of Worlds

Things I learned last night:

-The line to cross the Ambassador Bridge is long even on a weeknight.
-I.C.E. is gay. They searched my car because I look like someone who would be smuggling drugs into the country.
-Scotch is oh so good. I don't have the slightest clue what kind I was drinking but it was damn good.
-Canada smells like stale urine.

Things I learned this morning:
Hangovers suck.
Unread 11-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #21
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Stupid shit I have witnessed today:

-my friend jesus playing pool...he's so ....ing flukey. It's almost godly how bizarre his shots are...miracles if you will.

-'Christmas special' sandwiches, cranberry, pork, turkey, stuffing, bacon and a load of other shit that rules the sandwich world and sodomises the competitors.

-People who know me but I don't know them and apparently THEY owe ME a drink. I'm not complaining ofcourse but its bizarre, who are these people and where the .... do they come from?!

Below is a picture of me after a few whiskeys, ciders and shots of whatever it was my housemate was buying me, and also a picture of brian blessed; who is awesome and has in his possession a nice beard.

I just poked myself in the eye. Nyt-e-nyt y'all.

More words here is more words.

Last edited by DelfinoPie; 12-04-2006 at 01:17 AM.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 05:48 AM   #22
dpm
Oni Guitars

dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Drinking Ciroc vodka, straight, alone. I've observed that my typing is starting to suffer.
dpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 08:52 AM   #23
metalguitarist.org

[action=Chris]has a hangover[/action]

Unread 11-11-2006, 09:27 AM   #24
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
We were drinking last night. Fortunately, we spent the last of our cash on the Necrophagist tab book - otherwise, those guys are enough to make you drink heavily...

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 09:32 AM   #25
metalguitarist.org

I had a $140 bar tab last night that constituted 3 people and margueritas. Goddamn, grand gold marg's are god's own elixir.