homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree266Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-25-2006, 02:07 PM   #176
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
just opened my 6th bulmers, dang i love cider

and ive got a bunch of imported nigerian Guinness to get through which sounds intresting

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-25-2006, 06:41 PM   #177
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
Actually, Alimony Ale (the bitterest brew in America) is hoppier, but no where NEAR as good as the might Bear-a-lope! (Look at the Anderson Valley label!) That stuff is very tasty, and in my opinion, the best beer brewed in the US.
Now I have two beers I have to try.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #178
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
and ive got a bunch of imported nigerian Guinness to get through which sounds intresting
Nigerian Guinness!?

You'll have to let me know how you get on with that. Although if the Nigerians I've lived with last year are anything to go by, I wouldn't be the first person to test out of product of that country.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 01:20 AM   #179
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I started off x-mas by waking up wobbling of the couch walking straight to the fridge and guzzling a Smirnoff triple black Then drank a few rum and cokes I have come to the conclusion Coconut rum goes good with 1.) Diet coke with lime 2.) sprite zero 3.) Dr. Pepper

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 03:46 AM   #180
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dudes, Im drunk right now. I burning a Pentagram disc, Ive had 8 plus shots. Damn. Ive had a few beers as well. Im feeling nice and Im enjoying the .... out of it. Im about to cook me some noodles and listen to some music.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 04:17 AM   #181
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Had 4 Bud select bowling pin pint bottles tonight. I wasn't going to drink, then I was just like, "Ah, the hell with it. I'll have a few."
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 04:18 AM   #182
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
had 3 Michelob Ultras' and played starcraft for 4 hours tonight \m/
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 05:25 AM   #183
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
Nigerian Guinness!?

You'll have to let me know how you get on with that. Although if the Nigerians I've lived with last year are anything to go by, I wouldn't be the first person to test out of product of that country.
it was great man, i didnt get through it all as i was a bit wrecked due becuase of the cider, but it was a bit fruitier than normal and a bit stronger over all real nice, ive got some left so ill be finnishing those off when i go see friends later

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
That sounds like a desecration of both drinks.
i implore you to try it man, i think you'll be pleasantly supprised, i usually save it for heavy drinking sessions, but it its a lovely drink, try it now

i cant have been the only person to try guinness and scotch, Karl how bout you buddy?

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 07:22 AM   #184
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
it was great man, i didnt get through it all as i was a bit wrecked due becuase of the cider, but it was a bit fruitier than normal and a bit stronger over all real nice, ive got some left so ill be finnishing those off when i go see friends later
Fruitier? Guinness shouldn't be fruity. Belgian beers should be fruity, but not Guinness.

I'm gonna have to try that out of curiosity now.

Quote:
i cant have been the only person to try guinness and scotch, Karl how bout you buddy?
Well, I can't remember if I did or not, but as it happens, I've got a bottle of cheap scotch that I've been trying to get rid of rather quickly, and I have lots and lots of Guinness, so it seems like it could be worth a shot.

So later on, after I've woken up, you won't be the only person to try it.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 12-26-2006, 07:51 AM   #185
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
You know what's nice about this thread? Is posting shit and then getting on later re-discovering your posts. I always just remember posting stuff, not really what. Then I get on here and hunt 'em down and re-read them. Awesome.

And yes, I've been up all night. Got my second wind.lol

Unread 12-26-2006, 08:01 AM   #186
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It was a rare one for ol' Popsyche last night. I went over to my neighbor's garage (If the lights are on, there's a party!) for a couple quick lite beers, and I get assaulted with shots. They had acquired a drink fountain which that had managed to fill, and 3 people were there, so I was pressed into duty to finish a couple gallons of some really alcoholic fruit punch stuff. Then, we did about 8 shots. I was regaled with stories of fistfights that took place on Christmas eve. I always miss the good stuff!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 10:15 AM   #187
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've aquired five corks for our wall over the past two days, and the serious drinking won;t even begin until tonight.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 07:14 PM   #188
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Cold weather outside, sittin back with PJs and a hoodie havin a glass of chilled cream.

(sorry, i know this photo is in drew-vision)
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 07:51 PM   #189
You're no daisy.

Ah, Carolans. Very nice.

I'm currently not drunk, but have been drinking Guinness as one does. Haven't yet tried the scotch in one yet, but I will.

Unread 12-26-2006, 09:51 PM   #190
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Went out for a few beers in town w/my friend tonight (the same ol' crowd still after 6 months or so at the pub I went too. ), I haven't been out in a while, I drank 4 PBR drafts (2 for Tuesday )
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 10:20 PM   #191
You're no daisy.

I've drank the Guinness & Scotch concoction. It gets my approval, quite smooth and tasty.

Once again, I am ....ing pissed. Got some headache right now... The hangover fairy isn't going to be nice tomorrow.

Last edited by Karl Hungus; 12-27-2006 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 12-27-2006, 11:55 PM   #192
Manager / RHLC

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Here's a video of my cousin Gaston, joking and dancing outside of a club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5cZnvnfoR0

"Para los pibes de junin amigo!" ----> for the people of junin, my friend!

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2006, 08:09 PM   #193
NDG
SS Contributor

NDG is just really niceNDG is just really nice
Captain Morgan Tattoo with Mountain Dew

edit because I can't spell

Last edited by NDG; 12-28-2006 at 10:25 PM.
NDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #194
You're no daisy.

Not much of a hangover today, but all the pizza and booze from last night really did a number on me, and I've felt so bloated today it's unreal.

Today I've been drinking Tennants, which is pretty nice as far as cheap crap goes. I should have all the Tennants finished by tomorrow.

Amazing though, isn't it? The last day that I wasn't drinking was the Wednesday before Christmas. I've been drunk for over a week, and I've got enough booze to last me another week at least.

Unread 12-28-2006, 10:34 PM   #195
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Just finishing up night 3 at my sister's house in New Hampshire, and my 3rd straight night of not being straight. I'm down to my last case and a half of bitter-ass IPA ( I had to buy more). It's a good thing I go home tomorrow, and then off to do some SERIOUS drinking with my Penn State friends. BTW, Any of you attending NAMM should let me know to see if we can arrange a night at the show.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2006, 07:00 PM   #196
You're no daisy.

All is going to plan, and I'm dusting off the last of the Tennants as we speak.

Unread 12-30-2006, 03:31 PM   #197
Trippin' balls

After practice last night, we got invited to these girls house. When we got there we got them to buy us 40's.

Unread 12-30-2006, 07:56 PM   #198
You're no daisy.

Today I thought I'd give myself a rest from drinking before new years, but my housemate came home with a few cans of Stella Artois and a few bottles of Bavaria.

I've never had Bavaria in a bottle before. I didn't even think you could get them in bottles. Anyway, my interest was piqued, and today I have been drinking again.

Unread 12-30-2006, 10:12 PM   #199
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
So its been a good few months since I went to the rock club and chatted up anything that moved...well, mostly anything in a skirt and tragically it wasn't all female. So tonight I went again, it was good...for one they played 'Intergalactic' by the Beastie Boys -- so its not rock, but if you don't get up and dance to it you're a loser. There I said it.

Also, they played "Highway to Hell" and dedicated it to Saddam Hussein...poor taste some may think but I laughed and I don't regret it, they also dedicated "Bohemian Rhapsody" to him but past the line about shooting someone in the head it lost its effect, plus that song makes .... all sense and I don't like it.

Whiskey and coke for 3.40? (a single as well)...I never did receive the complimentary blowjob to go with my over-priced drink but .... it, I still have SOME money left.

A pint of strongbow for 2.90...Thats a disgrace...I will rant about this, but not here.

In the ever so popular form of a myspace blog I shall dispense the observations of the night in a (hopefully) comedic way that everyone can relate to.

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006, 05:57 PM   #200
You're no daisy.

Tonight I am drinking Stella Artois.