homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree274Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-27-2008, 03:27 AM   #626
Chief Officer/RHLC İ

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ive had beer every single night since thursday
and about half of those afternoons too

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-27-2008, 03:42 AM   #627
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Wolf View Post
^ My hero.

I've actually cut back drinking. I bought a 6'er of Guinness tonight, and didn't even touch it.

.. of course, I was trashed last Friday. But I definitely abstained on Saturday. Even though my whole band was ....ered.
Thank you, Boober! But this is exactly why I try not to go to bars to drink very often...

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 03:47 AM   #628
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Me too, Tom. Me too.

I do the Ghetto stylin'. Colt 45 and Kang Cobra! Whassup Blexican. Way cheaper.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 03:50 AM   #629
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Cheap drunk is as good as any other kind of drunk! Boxed wine and some plastic cups, for instance, make for an awesome night... It's just when friends drag me to a bar and convince me to have a drink or two... and it's all downhill from there!

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
Unread 06-27-2008, 03:53 AM   #630
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Heh. A drink or 20, as I like to say.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 04:09 AM   #631
I LIKE JUICE!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much how it happens >.<

Unread 06-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #632
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm now addicted to Bud Lite with Lime. I've had like 24 of them over the past few days.
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #633
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz762 View Post
I'm now addicted to Bud Lite with Lime. I've had like 24 of them over the past few days.
They're great... they're kinda like Miller Chill, except they don't taste like the inside of a pirate's boot.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:23 AM   #634
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Just woke up...

Had quite a few white Russians last night.

No feeling so hot.
Unread 06-30-2008, 08:20 PM   #635
UGH
ss.org Regular

UGH will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Just woke up...

Had quite a few white Russians last night.

No feeling so hot.
Crown Royal and Coke will solve that......which is why I'm not in the best shape either today! Oh well, nothing a six-pack of Bud tallboys won't solve. Gotta try that waterfall move tonight!
UGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #636
Belongs On 1 String

COBHC is a jewel in the rough
Watched UEFA soccer on sunday. Drank 12 pack of Becks and 6 pack of newcastle beers. Makes for a fun afternoon.
COBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #637
Luthier than thou

TheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to behold
I'm going to look like a cheap tool for saying this but
I'm all about the Schlitz.
TheIllustratedLuthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #638
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllustratedLuthier View Post
I'm going to look like a cheap tool for saying this but
I'm all about the Schlitz.
Nah, there's nothing wrong with Schlitz...

you cheap tool

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 07-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #639
Luthier than thou

TheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to beholdTheIllustratedLuthier is a splendid one to behold
TheIllustratedLuthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #640
Serial Thriller

K7_Munky will become famous soon enough
Crown Royal and coke sounds great so does bud lite and lime does anybody like patron I like it better than jose cuervo.

C'est la vie "By the ticket, take the ride"
Hunter S Thompson
K7_Munky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #641
Classy
Super Moderator

A couple Buds with the guys, and a few games of pool.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #642
Destroyer of Worlds

On my 6th Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

I'm feelin' pretty good right about now. Just saw Finger 11 and Seether.

Finger 11 wasn't so good, but Seether made up for that, as always.
Unread 07-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #643
Classy
Super Moderator

Quote:
On my 6th Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

I'm feelin' pretty good right about now. Just saw Finger 11 and Seether.

Finger 11 wasn't so good, but Seether made up for that, as always.
Hmm... I saw Finger 11 a couple times and they were pretty ok.

I don't doubt you're right, though.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 07-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #644
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Hmm... I saw Finger 11 a couple times and they were pretty ok.

I don't doubt you're right, though.
Their sound guy sucked. Couldn't hear the vocals throughout about 60 percent of the songs. They basically came on stage, played their instruments, and left. Didn't do much crowd interaction except for when they extended One Thing and the singer was like "You thought the song was over, didn't you." He also asked who had their first album and only like 20 hands (at a several thousand person venue) went up and he was like "Oy.. I shouldn't have asked."

Seether got on stage and was like "They're Canadian, but I think we can forgive them. Let's hear it for finger 11." Maybe it's just because I'm a huge fan of Seether, but it seems like they kicked it up several notches. Doesn't help that the last band I saw before Finger 11 was REO Speedwagon who rocked my face off. I'm still walking around looking like Skelator.
Unread 07-05-2008, 04:16 AM   #645
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Just been dirinking. Can barely read the foroum, nevermind type. Like holy shit this shit is hartd. Barey;y ever do it but my buddy just got back from Victoria, so hey. speical occasion,. yeah!

Soundcloud - New clip 9/16/2014
sakeido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #646
SS.org Addict

Psychoface is just really nicePsychoface is just really nice
im at my dads right now for holidays... legal age to buy order beer is 16 =) .... i love switzerland.
Psychoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #647
ss.org erroneous

Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
This week, I 'ave been mostly drinkin', 60% vol. Austrian rum. And aye, I touched my cousin once, but she didn't mind.

Born to lose - live to win
Wiggywiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #648
Serial Thriller

K7_Munky will become famous soon enough
Hell yeah switzerland is awesome man.

C'est la vie "By the ticket, take the ride"
Hunter S Thompson
K7_Munky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #649
Destroyer of Worlds

Just got back from seeing Sister Hazel. Great show.

Having some Jack and coke tonight.
Unread 07-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #650
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
beers tonight w/ my best friend

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote