homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #501
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ginger Ale bitches!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-23-2008, 01:24 AM   #502
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Ginger Ale with Jack Daniels is awesome!!!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #503
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking

I went to a family easter party and had a lil' red wine, w/ some orange slices in it.

I only had one glass, but I drank it on an almost empty stomach. i had only had a cup of coffee (when I got up), and some appetizers at the party. It was pretty tasty, but the effect was much stronger than anticipated . I wonder if there was something a bit stronger mixed in with the wine. Oh well, I spent the whole evening pretty zoned out and had some kickass food!!

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #504
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
^
My easter party was awesome as well! I did not get to drink anything because I was going into work tonight
I will be making up for it on my days off.

Unread 03-24-2008, 02:57 AM   #505
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I ran out of Jack, but I found some Maker's Mark, so I've been enjoying that tonight.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 05:01 AM   #506
Chief Officer/RHLC Š

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
There are empty killians bottles all over. i lost track, im at like 8

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #507
shrent? shrent.

Kronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've been on antibiotics and haven't had a drink in two weeks. But I took my last antibiotic this morning so as soon as I'm off work I'm going to the beer store! Wahoo!
Kronpox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #508
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Im was today

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #509
SS Contributor

I just scored a homemade bottle of wine from my step brother! I'll be tappin that tomarrow!

Unread 03-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #510
Medicine Chief/RHLCŠ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Lets see the top nine posters in this thread:

1 Kotex 44
2 Ancestor 30
3 Karl Hungus 25
4 Popsyche 24
5 Jason 18
6 Buzz762 17
7 Drew 17
8 Mattmc74 16
9 Chris 14

Kotex is now the official drunk.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #511
Banned

MorbidTravis is just really niceMorbidTravis is just really nice
is it legal for me to post here?
MorbidTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 06:38 AM   #512
Fedex must die!!!!!

Alien DNA is a jewel in the rough
Carlton Draught - 6 pack to go...yeeehaw!!!!

The bearded one
Alien DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #513
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissing View Post
Lets see the top nine posters in this thread:

1 Kotex 44
2 Ancestor 30
3 Karl Hungus 25
4 Popsyche 24
5 Jason 18
6 Buzz762 17
7 Drew 17
8 Mattmc74 16
9 Chris 14

Kotex is now the official drunk.
lol, i'm tied with Drew.

I'm actually surprised I'm even on that list, though I drink far more often than I actually remember to post.

Anyways; last night I had a couple bottles of Corona. Tonight I'm drinking Jagermeister
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 11:00 PM   #514
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
I hadn't really been planning to drink tonight, but my plans fell through, so this Maker's Mark is staring right at me. Hrmm..

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
Unread 03-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #515
Fedex must die!!!!!

Alien DNA is a jewel in the rough
Jack and coke \m/

The bearded one
Alien DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #516
I LIKE JUICE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
Jack and coke \m/
I approve!

After spending a couple hours giving myself a hell of a headache working on mixing, I'm enjoying a well earned Mark 'n' Coke myself.

Unread 03-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #517
Banned

wannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Svedka and Coors, I can only afford the best
wannabguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 01:58 AM   #518
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidTravis View Post
is it legal for me to post here?
Sure. We're not gonna rat people out for the occasional underage drink, we're not jerks, and we're not the US government.

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:42 PM   #519
...Made me do it.

itsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Today at the bank we opened a shit-load of new accounts,and to celebrate our boss gave us Corona Extra's when we closed the bank.
itsallinmyh3ad is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #520
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
1.5 pitchers of heiniken + dinner on roomie. ftmfw.

i am still buzzed lol

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #521
SS Contributor

Had some Southern Comfort last night.

Unread 03-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #522
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
I got pretty ....ed up last night. I don't even remember what I was drinking aside from some Honey Brown lager and then half-filling a couple of mugs with jagermeister and then adding a little coke and chugging. There were some viking people over last night fashioning weapons for a battle event they were going to today, and i was making a chain mail coif, so I wasn't drinking much because I was using a Dremel tool to cut the rings I was going to be needing. I was also sort of waiting for my girlfriend to get home from work too, so I wasn't completely trashed when she got here. I walked into the other room grabbed a mug then got ....ed up within 15 minutes to try and catch up with everyone else.

I also could have sworn I posted here last night... if I didn't post here, where the .... did I post
Unread 03-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #523
SS Contributor

Unread 03-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #524
Destroyer of Worlds

White Russians. Right now. Yessssssssssss.
Unread 03-30-2008, 08:13 AM   #525
Molto Accelerando!

Wolfie is a jewel in the rough
As usual i when completely overboard

a sixpack of 0.5 liter beer, a guinnes, a bottle of 14% wine, some whitewine and this was before we even hit the town

So we walk into a random bar where we order some liquor.. namely some jack daniels, some drinks i cant even recall the names of and we finnished it all with some shots.

I belive it was the shots that completely threw me overboard.. After that i dont remember anything other then falling asleep on a parkbench

But i woke up in my bed with a killer headache..

If my liver could talk it would have said: "Dude.. i ....ING HATE YOU!"

Feel Enjoy!
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote