homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree274Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-11-2006, 09:36 AM   #26
SS.org Regular

gdbjr21 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm drinking! All I can Afford is some crap Bud and Some Yellow Tail Merlot. but I'm drinking.

GDBJR21
gdbjr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-11-2006, 09:36 AM   #27
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Holy shit!

I do love me some Margaritas, though.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 10:19 AM   #28
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I was drinking guinness last night. Nyom.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 01:38 PM   #29
Total Rondo Addict!

Christopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I wish I was drinkin' but right now it's just this morning's coffee. I've got session from 1 pm to probably 9 or 10 so we'll see what I can do after that.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 03:18 PM   #30
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
I just been drinking more guinness, and had pizza. Oh is there anything better?

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 11-11-2006, 03:21 PM   #31
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i was going to but i waited at the train station for an hour and no trains turned up, .... you network rail... i deem you false then it started to rain so im now mixing together the entire contents of my depleated liquor cabnet and playing arround with a borrowed PodXT Live

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #32
Mechanical Thunder

Shikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My bottle of JD has been calling me all week, and tonight I shall be givin it some lovin

[action=My]love may may be expressed through getting wasted and playing guitar.[/action]
Shikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #33
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I went to a party, got shit faced to the max. Got home, got into the car with my friend at 4 am, drove to LA. Got there. Walked into an Irish pub (at 10 in the morning) had rounds and rounds of beers. Stumbled back to my friends cousins huose. Harrased his room mates. Got in the car and drove to his uncle's house, drank the rest of the night away.

Things I learned: Not to punch things while your drunk (I rode to LA with a broken pinky).

Pretty badass weekend.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 05:10 PM   #34
Mechanical Thunder

Shikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotex View Post
Pretty badass weekend.
Sounds like it man

I, on the other hand, did get royally drunk last night on JD, and tonight I have returned from a gig where my friend's band was playing. Needless to say, the bands were shit, but at 1 for a Jaeger and coke, I had a damn good time (especially as I'm low on money), and now I'm sitting down with some JD to round off the night
Unread 11-12-2006, 05:19 PM   #35
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
[action=Chris]cracks a Guinness[/action]

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #36
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotex View Post
I went to a praty, got shit faced to the max. Got home, got into the car with my friend at 4 am, drove to LA. Got there. Walked into an Irish pub (at 10 in the morning) had rounds and rounds of beers. Stumbled back to my friends cousins huose. Harrased his room mates. Got in the car and drove to his uncle's house, drank the rest of the night away.

Things I learned: Not to punch things while your drunk (I rode to LA with a broken pinky).

Pretty badass weekend.

Hope YOU weren't driving

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM   #37
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pulled into a sports bar in Mesquite, Texas, only to find out it's a ....ing DRY town! Luckily, the locals have managed to circumvent the law by having join there" club" for that night. Drank 5 32 ounce beers of some sort, found my hotel room, and fell asleep for a couple hours. Now, going out drinking with my singer Judy's son Matt. Cajun dinner, and then Hooters to watch Chicago kick NY Giants pussy ass!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 06:25 PM   #38
You're no daisy.

Tonight I've been drinking Stella Artios...

...that's 3 nights in a row I've been drinking... Think I might have a problem?

Unread 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM   #39
Mechanical Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
Tonight I've been drinking Stella Artios...

...that's 3 nights in a row I've been drinking... Think I might have a problem?
I think it's fair to say, that people who haven't been drinking, are in the fact the ones with problems

I'm gonna e-rep everyone who's been drinking tonight, in the spirit of ss.org comradery
Unread 11-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #40
You're no daisy.

I think that I'm going to have a few left for tomorrow too.

Unread 11-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #41
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Nah, I wasn't driving. But we rode about 110mph all the way there (and part of that was in the rain).haha Guess I didn't learn from my other car crash huh? .... I'm idiot.lol
My broken hand hurts, doctors prescription? Alchi \m/

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 07:21 PM   #42
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Just cracked a Sam Adams Black Lager

BTW if you like dark beers, I highly recommend this stuff, it goes down smooth like a lager but has the flavor of a stout

Adult Swim + Beer =

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.

Last edited by technomancer; 11-12-2006 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #43
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just got back from a cajun plce called Razzoo. Matt and I severely depleteed their inventory of Abita Turbodog. This is a great beer with hot food!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 01:47 AM   #44

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
< raises hand.

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #45
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Not drinking anything currently (unless you count water), but the bottle of chianti I had in the north end with my parents Saturday night was good enough to deserve a mention here.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #46
Hasta la vista, Baby

Emperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud ofEmperoff has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've had a strong discussion with a friend a few minutes ago, and because she made me extremely pissed-off, I even discussed with my ex-girlfriend too, who had nothing to do with...

I'm pretty ....ed up, so I guess it's beer time...
Emperoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 02:58 PM   #47
Wannabe Shredder

Hawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of light
I've had a weekend of heavy drinking, lots of mind....s lately.
I've sworn not to drink for a month and take care of these problems instead
Day one, doing bad, apparently I am dependant. Fighting the urge to crack a bottle.

Trust your ears.

In life and music, what is is but that doesn't always mean it's what it should. Change, is in our hands.

My band: http://www.corpusweb.eu/
Hawksmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #48
You're no daisy.

I'm finishing off all the Stella Artios as we speak. One bottle left, and that'll be it.

I think I'll give drinking a miss tomorrow, because I'm supposed to be heading out on Wednesday for quite a night.

Unread 11-13-2006, 08:49 PM   #49
Carvin Zealot

keithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of light
Bombay Sapphire + tonic - can't beat it.
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2006, 09:14 PM   #50
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Sam Adams Winter Brew + Planters = NICE
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote