homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree274Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-06-2007, 04:25 AM   #376
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
XXXX Gold

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:07 AM   #377
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Haven't been drinking, but I thought this was funny.

10 Drinks Men Should Not Order - Gadling

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #378
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Ľour_Bass View Post
Haven't been drinking, but I thought this was funny.

10 Drinks Men Should Not Order - Gadling
That was pretty cool.

I guess I'm safe with the beer and tacos I whipped up tonight.
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #379
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Cabo Wabo at Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2007, 05:27 AM   #380
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Lopez View Post
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...z_metal/cw.jpg

Cabo Wabo at Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas
"Face down in Cabo..."

Nice one, man.
Unread 08-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #381
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancestor View Post
"Face down in Cabo..."

Nice one, man.
Heh heh, I didnt drink that much.

But Cabo Wabo is one heck of a cool place.
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2007, 04:45 AM   #382
NDG
SS Contributor

NDG is just really niceNDG is just really nice
St.Pauli Girl Special Dark
NDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2007, 11:48 PM   #383
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Finished off the Jameson 12-year. Good stuff, nice sharp nose, moderately full and suitably dynamic body, and excellent long finish. Huge difference between the regular grade stuff and the 12! Negatives? As bold as it is, it waters down pretty easily, nicely at first, then the flavor falls off quick, and there's a bit too much noticeable "burn" mid-tasting... and despite it being the "scotchiest" of the Irish whiskeys (Jameson was pioneered by a Scotsman, after all), it lacks the peatyness and dryness of a good scotch. Verdict: 7.5 out 10
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2007, 05:19 AM   #384
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Did some Jagermeister with some friends, and had a bud.

Then sat around for 4 hours listening to Pink Floyd, Zero 7, and Sleepthief.
Apparently pissed off my exgirlfriend who was there as well hanging all over one of my other friends. She came down to yell at me because I had mentioned something to one of my other friends when no one else was around (except for someone in the kitchen I obviously didn't see) and I told her off well enough to make her run off crying. Frankly, I don't care that she and this other guy sort of have a thing, but I don't want to see it. She and he walked into the same room I was already in and laid down on the couch together and were doing shit. Given the past with this guy, he's lucky I didn't want to fight (second time he's gone after an ex-girlfriend of mine and done this sort of shit).

I feel strange--like I should feel bad about making her cry or something, but instead I just feel numb all over. Tonight was just awesome. Awesome show by Nugent previous to this get-together as well.
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 01:42 AM   #385
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz762 View Post

Apparently pissed off my exgirlfriend who was there as well hanging all over one of my other friends. She came down to yell at me because I had mentioned something to one of my other friends when no one else was around (except for someone in the kitchen I obviously didn't see) and I told her off well enough to make her run off crying. Frankly, I don't care that she and this other guy sort of have a thing, but I don't want to see it. She and he walked into the same room I was already in and laid down on the couch together and were doing shit. Given the past with this guy, he's lucky I didn't want to fight (second time he's gone after an ex-girlfriend of mine and done this sort of shit).

I feel strange--like I should feel bad about making her cry or something, but instead I just feel numb all over. Tonight was just awesome. Awesome show by Nugent previous to this get-together as well.
Damn, dude. Didn't you know that you were supposed to just sit back and take it? Yeah, neither do I. .... that. Tell them to get a room... somewhere in the lower regions of hell.

Now! Tonight, after I had to eat a couple of tons of shit (not literally), I decided to start drinking some wine. The name escapes me... it's like Evil Glenn or something... ha! It's good and cheap.

BTW, while drinking, I got to check out one of those F shape ESP basses? Man, those things are nice. Welp... here's to ya!
Unread 09-03-2007, 02:18 AM   #386
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:

Zero 7 is really cool.

rep for you!

back on topic...
i love newcastle.
ryan's thread made me sad.

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew

Last edited by ShawnFjellstad; 09-03-2007 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ShawnFjellstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #387
Seen all good people

jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Apparently pissed off my exgirlfriend who was there as well hanging all over one of my other friends. ........She and he walked into the same room I was already in and laid down on the couch together and were doing shit. Given the past with this guy, he's lucky I didn't want to fight (second time he's gone after an ex-girlfriend of mine and done this sort of shit).
Not that anyone should follow my prisitne example but I would have beat him into a ....ing coma for that. If she's an ex, fine; I don't hold my buds to that '1 year' rule. If She and me breakup; we're free, and that's that. But if she's current, and he's making moves, that's disrespectful of me. You expect that from women on the outs, but not from your buds. You're lucky you don't have my temper
EDIT: Sorry Buzz he's lucky you don't have my temper

...diagonally parked in a parallel universe...

Please visit freerice.com if you get bored online
jim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 04:11 AM   #388
delirium tremens

Aaron is a glorious beacon of lightAaron is a glorious beacon of lightAaron is a glorious beacon of light
Bud Ice is god! im also broke.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #389
ss.org erroneous

Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Wiggywiggler is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Holy McSheit, I feel like my brain is a set of slow turning wheels.. weehayy I've had a lot of stuff over 50% alcohol...

Born to lose - live to win
Wiggywiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #390
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Chillin' with the Penn Pilsner... going for number four and pondering the unopened bottle of Jim Beam and bottle of Coke in the fridge

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #391
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Rum & R.C. cola

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #392
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
It's a Friday evening, and my friend's birthday. While I'm sure there will be quite a bit more to drink around tonight, I'm going to get re-acquainted with my old pal Johnnie Walker.
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #393
ss.org Regular

kaotik94 is a jewel in the rough
Does POST-Drinkin' count!! Dude i have a decent hangover over right now at work. I went on a date last night and drank a few to many Stellas' brew. You play, you pay.....sometimes.......
kaotik94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 01:55 AM   #394
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Coors light. I'm fuuucked up.

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #395
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Church Brew Works Pious Monk Dunkel... I'm actually pleasantly buzzed for the first time in a long time. Mini kegs FTW

If you ever make it to Pittsburgh, this is the stuff to check out

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #396
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
I NEED BEER!

that is all.

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #397
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Will do, Steve.

I just cracked a bottle of an Indian cabernet-shiraz blend. Grover Vineyards, if somehow you guys ever find the stuff in the states... It's fair, though the fact it was put in the fridge by the staff here is doing it no favors. At 400 rupees a bottle ($10, almost exactly) it's at least about worth what you pay.

More to the point, I had a shitty day at work so it's helping with the stress.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 08:57 PM   #398
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Some how I have turned into a wino.. I like merlot and shiraz.. Got a half bottle of merlot waiting at home.

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 09:00 PM   #399
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I'm headdin' to the fire hall. I'll have 2 Jaegerbombs and 6 beers for about 10 bucks. I'll catch'y'all later!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 09:16 PM   #400
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Ooh, Jaegerbombs are tasty... I've got a glass of the usual next to me at the moment, though.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote