homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By TXDeathMetal
  • 8 Post By Variant
  • 3 Post By TXDeathMetal
  • 2 Post By timbaline
  • 1 Post By TXDeathMetal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
Lemme smang it girl!

TXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What is this?... I don't even (slightly NSFW)

I'm at a loss for words because I'm too busy laughing my ass off...

"Fried or fertilized?"- Yung Humma
"Next installation, wire a BKP into a car horn circuit and djonk at people in traffic!"- Variant
"Please tell me theres a hot girl behind this post and we'll get married and I'll make you hate your vagina."- vampiregenocide
"Ah well. I must continue my search for a woman who is as big a douchebag as I am.- vampiregenocide

My Youtube Channel

David Shankle Is A Douche
TXDeathMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got to 1:16...

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Thrashmanzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 02:35 AM   #3
watches u when poops

Deadnightshade is just really niceDeadnightshade is just really nice
DAT NIGGAH MASTAH O' WALMART AND BIG BOOTY BITCHES

Honestly wtf why do that?

Die.Get cremated.Laugh your ash off..
Deadnightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 03:23 AM   #4
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
"Maybe the Klan isn't so crazy after all..."
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 03:34 AM   #5
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
C'mon ....in' guy, this ain't got nothin' on Chuggo. Walmart guy don't even have a normal scepter, let along a sweet ass skull havin' one.

Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:06 AM   #6
SS.org Regular

Edika is a glorious beacon of lightEdika is a glorious beacon of lightEdika is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variant View Post
C'mon ....in' guy, this ain't got nothin' on Chuggo. Walmart guy don't even have a normal scepter, let along a sweet ass skull havin' one.

LMAO

I don't know if this guy is serious "rapper" but all I saw was a very good parody of the "thug" rap culture!

New songs from my band Semic Stains up at:

http://www.myspace.com/semicstains

Check 'em out!
Edika is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #7
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
^
Straight outta Canada, yo, makin' it rain loonies! Put mayo on everything, that's how he eats!

The fact that this dude is serious (and so obviously a dork) is what makes him so amazing. This ain't no Die Antwoord fake-terrible bullshit. Chuggo's craptasticness is all real.
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:26 AM   #8
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
that Wal-mart guy can't be serious.....

Who would release something like that?

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 06:10 AM   #9
SS.org Regular

Edika is a glorious beacon of lightEdika is a glorious beacon of lightEdika is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variant View Post
^
Straight outta Canada, yo, makin' it rain loonies! Put mayo on everything, that's how he eats!

The fact that this dude is serious (and so obviously a dork) is what makes him so amazing. This ain't no Die Antwoord fake-terrible bullshit. Chuggo's craptasticness is all real.
Hahahahaha then he is a god!! If this was filmed in Canada then you have some very beautiful women!!

New songs from my band Semic Stains up at:

http://www.myspace.com/semicstains

Check 'em out!
Edika is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
Lemme smang it girl!

TXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of light
The thing I found hilarious is when he says "she in that lingerie section" and then in the video that one chick slips a pair of panties on over her booty shorts, and the he starts talking about boyshorts and pantyhose and then says something like "she buying massengil, she keep her body" clean then says "she buying douche" which when he pronounces it sounds like he's saying "dush" and then he says "dush" about a million times, this video is so full of lulz.

"Next installation, wire a BKP into a car horn circuit and djonk at people in traffic!"- Variant
"Please tell me theres a hot girl behind this post and we'll get married and I'll make you hate your vagina."- vampiregenocide
"Ah well. I must continue my search for a woman who is as big a douchebag as I am.- vampiregenocide

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #11
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXDeathMetal View Post
The thing I found hilarious is when he says "she in that lingerie section" and then in the video that one chick slips a pair of panties on over her booty shorts, and the he starts talking about boyshorts and pantyhose and then says something like "she buying massengil, she keep her body" clean then says "she buying douche" which when he pronounces it sounds like he's saying "dush" and then he says "dush" about a million times, this video is so full of lulz.
And Dusch is the swedish word for shower. See, you've learned something today!

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:50 PM   #12
SS.org Regular

mountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
No wonder why I can't meet mad bitches, I don't shop at wally wally wally wally wally wally wally wally world
mountainjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
Lemme smang it girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainjam View Post
No wonder why I can't meet mad bitches, I don't shop at wally wally wally wally wally wally wally wally world
My thoughts exactly.... actually I take that back, most of the "mad bitches" I know are from work

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #14
SS.org Regular

mountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Haha, I think dude says 'she buys kush' its what all the rappers smoke
mountainjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
aint no gahdam woman

nostealbucket is just really nicenostealbucket is just really nice
Kill me with a shovel... damn. There's a ton of youtube vids under the titles of "Bootay Clappin'". Its become a sport.

WHAT CAN BE SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nostealbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Lemme smang it girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostealbucket View Post
Kill me with a shovel... damn. There's a ton of youtube vids under the titles of "Bootay Clappin'". Its become a sport.

WHAT CAN BE SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny you should mention that because I actually considered posting this in the Sports section at first because of the gratuitous booty clapping, I mean it HAS become a sport now a days, takes a tremendous amount of athleticism to go for long periods of time like these chicks do and requires fine technique that only comes from lots and lots of practice

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #17
Not your bro, bro.

Treeunit212 is just really niceTreeunit212 is just really nice
I need this MP3. Now. So I can go to Walmart and get stared at even more for being the one normal looking person in Walmart.

WALLIE WALLIE WALLIE WALLIE WALLIE WALLIE WORLD.

WHAT?!

"Far best is he who knows all things himself; Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart another's wisdom, is a useless wight." -Aristotle

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-T...app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/burythecreator
Treeunit212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #18
SS.org Regular

GalacticDeath is a jewel in the rough
That dudes a straight up baller!
GalacticDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
SS.org Regular

Mindcrime1204 is just really niceMindcrime1204 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainjam View Post
Haha, I think dude says 'she buys kush' its what all the rappers smoke

not just rappers

WARNING: This guitar does not float! DO NOT attempt to surf on it!
Mindcrime1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
My name isn't Tim

timbaline is a jewel in the rough

Now they just need some big booty bitches in the video.
groph and Dead Undead like this.

Silence is broken...
timbaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #21
Lemme smang it girl!

And no matter how many times I've seen this video for far is that I still laugh my ass off each time.

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #22
Lemme smang it girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbaline View Post

Now they just need some big booty bitches in the video.
... REMIX Mr. Ghetto and these guys together and call it "Big Booty Bitches In Walmart" !

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-25-2011, 01:06 AM   #23
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
guy in the background at 1:39

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #24
Lemme smang it girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post
guy in the background at 1:39
totally didn't notice that before but I like how his "hype man" comes in a few secs before that out of nowhere all posed up with some overturned shopping carts like ".... yeah, I turned over these carts !"
CrushingAnvil likes this.

My Youtube Channel

Unread 05-25-2011, 06:18 AM   #25
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
"Buy the DVD"

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote