homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

Jontain is just really niceJontain is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
R.I.P. Max

Today was a sad day as after years off battling against kidney faliure and water on the lung my beloved dog Max finally passed. He was a lovely Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a black and brindle coat, he used to love to wrestle and rough and tumble but became so gentle in his old age. He did well in that when he was first diagnosed with kidney faliure they gave him 6 months and no more, its now 3 and a half years down the line from then, so he was a fighter till the very end. I dont want people to get the wrong impression here thinking that he was aggressive, he was so good with people and especially good with children.

It may seem a bit small to some people for a thread but please understand this dog was family to me.

R.I.P Max, im really gonna miss you buddy.

You'll be forever missed
Your impression forever felt
I could never thank you enough
for the untold happiness you dealt
but in this, our family
the bond is stronger
than any world told.

thanks for listening
Jontain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

Jontain is just really niceJontain is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have no photos i can add unfortunatly, but here is a painting I did of the little guy while he slept.

Photoshop Painting by Jontain on deviantART
Jontain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Bald Bear

Tree is a glorious beacon of lightTree is a glorious beacon of lightTree is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I feel your pain man I lost my first Pitbull pup to Addison's disease and kidney problems. I sobbed hysterically for two or three days.

At least now you can have solace knowing he's no longer in pain.

Band:
Warforged

My SoundCloud:
ChristianTBerger

Hit me up for mixing/editing/digital reamps
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
has wood for you

scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know what you mean. My dog had surgery a couple of years back, and I found myself just as nervous during the surgery, as if it was an "actual" family member.

Dogs rock. And they have a way of getting to you. Just remember he isnt suffering from a disease anymore.

Is this... guitar?
scherzo1928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dude, I get choked up when my fish die... although, I've owned fish bigger than some dogs.

I feel your pain, man. When I had to put my cat (Bernie), my life ended. Getting him was my earliest memory.
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Terrible. He obviously had a great life and somebody that cared about him, though.
ittoa666 likes this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

mountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud ofmountainjam has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
sorry to hear man, ive got the same kind of dog. i feel your pain.
mountainjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Man. I love Staffs. My condolences, dude.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #10
SS.org Regular

metalheadblues will become famous soon enough
Dean signature time..jk
Sry about your loss
metalheadblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ Wow. That was way ....ing lame.
Arteriorrhexis likes this.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #12
SS.org Regular

xMaNgOxKusHx is on a distinguished road
Oof... sorry man I definitely know what its like, hope feel better man.
xMaNgOxKusHx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #13
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
R.I.P Max

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #14
Freemanologist

Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
R.I.P. pooch.

It's always hard to loose a beloved pet.

Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of it.
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson
Chickenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #15
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
RIP, Max.

Self-appointed member of the Sevenstring.org Welcoming Committee
(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
ಠ_ಠ

Marv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to all
I lost my first dog about two years ago (cancer). We grew up together and he was somekind of brother to me. Then, one year later we got this awesome puppy. One day at university I get a phonecall. The little fellow ran away (for the first time in his life) and got hit by a car. His lungs collapsed and he died at the age of 10 months
So I had to dig two graves in two years.
I know how you feel dude
Dogs are awesome
R.I.P. Max!

Edit: beautiful painting
Marv Attaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #17
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Terrible. He obviously had a great life and somebody that cared about him, though.
Exactly what I was thinking. Every time I see thread like this, my heart breaks a little.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #18
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Just noticed the painting. Holy shit.
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #19
SS.org Regular

FretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of light
I lost my dog 2 years ago, and it still hurts. You always have those memories though.
FretWizard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #20
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Shitty man
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
Ambiente Savante

signalgrey is a name known to allsignalgrey is a name known to allsignalgrey is a name known to allsignalgrey is a name known to all
sorry to hear that dude
signalgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #22
ss.org Irregular

malufet is a jewel in the rough
We had this dog for 10 years and he died with the same sickness. He was really in pain and struggling so we agreed to have the vet put him down. that was 10 years ago, We never owned a dog since.
malufet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2011, 03:33 AM   #23
Electrifying

Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Condolences.

I don't know what I'm gunna do when my dog dies...

Got questions about anything I've said, done or do? How about pickups, tech, music production or just anything! Check here and ask away!

My project on Facebook: Rook

Click banner below to download my first E.P. for free or pay what you want:
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #24
Sweet Pickle

stryker1800 is a jewel in the rough
I lost a Rottweiler when I was a kid, she got out of the house and got hit by a car, the ....ers didn't even stop for her, had to put her down cause the damage was too severe. I also just recently lost my Border Collie, she just disappeared one day and haven't seen her since.

I feel your pain man I'm choking up a little just remembering those two dogs that meant the world to me.
stryker1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #25
Edgy Highschooler

BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
i just lost my dog Pal over spring break to cancer, he was 15 and the first thing i ever loved or could talk to when i was down, and the worst part is i never got to say goodbye to him :'(. i feel your pain
BIG ND SWEATY is online now   Reply With Quote