homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-06-2011, 01:00 AM   #26
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

I think we're doing may 7th. No reason we cant have more
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-06-2011, 03:24 AM   #27
SS.org Regular

Pewtershmit is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think i recognize some people in here!

if you guys are up for it I'd be willing to host it at R&R. Probably on a Friday or Saturday around 6. We can crank the snot out of the amps, bring our coolest axes and maybe grab some food.

muffgoat on here also works at the store. I'm sure you'd recognize him if you've been to the store, 6'7 with dreadlocks. He is in a band with Leo (Durero) as well!
Pewtershmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #28
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Yeah I've ran into Muffgoat before and Leo used to teach me guitar (if anyones looking for a teacher I'd recommend him!).

PM me your facebook name and I'll add you so I can throw you into our conversation on there. It would be AWESOME if we could do it at R&R. You guys have some sick amps!
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #29
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SSO Meetup in Halifax.
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #30
Banned

Please Josh, nobody lives in Halifax
Unread 04-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #31
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Vancouver sucks. .... you.

EDIT: JJ would be in attendance. How's that make you feel?
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #32
Banned

Not raped mostly
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:20 AM   #33
ss.org Regular

abstract is a jewel in the rough
I'll be there. It'd be awesome if it were at R&R, which is near my place. I'd love to have a go at cranking "the snot" out of those sexy ENGLs you have there. I don't know how I'll be able to stop myself from bringing more than one guitar though. Oh well... it's an SSO meet and I only have one 7.

Edit: Just now realized this is on the 7th day of the month. Man am I slow. Maybe we should have the next one on July 7th at 7 PM?
abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #34
SS.org Regular

So its a go. Curt (muffgoat) is in as well.

So I figure any day we close at 6 ( Friday or Saturday) works for us.

I don't know if you guys want to order some pizza's or something but I'm game for anything.

I'll supply the place, you guys pick the day and if you guys have any other ideas let me know. I'll let you guys spread the word.
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #35
The HUMANCENTiPAD

DVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of light
Oh dam. Now I think I haveeeee to go if its there. I still haven't been to R&R before =(

http://www.facebook.com/Icosian
DVRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #36
SS.org Regular

squid-boy is just really nicesquid-boy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewtershmit View Post
I think i recognize some people in here!

if you guys are up for it I'd be willing to host it at R&R. Probably on a Friday or Saturday around 6. We can crank the snot out of the amps, bring our coolest axes and maybe grab some food.

muffgoat on here also works at the store. I'm sure you'd recognize him if you've been to the store, 6'7 with dreadlocks. He is in a band with Leo (Durero) as well!
Curt and myself ran towards each other just outside of a venue in Courtenay for a big ol' man-love hug, but to my surprise, he lifted me up and twirled me around. Shit was scary.
squid-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
So its a go. Curt (muffgoat) is in as well.

So I figure any day we close at 6 ( Friday or Saturday) works for us.

I don't know if you guys want to order some pizza's or something but I'm game for anything.

I'll supply the place, you guys pick the day and if you guys have any other ideas let me know. I'll let you guys spread the word.
Saturday may 7th?
Unread 04-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #38
SS.org Regular

Am I invited? Gotta let the Van Island folks have fun, too.
Unread 04-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #39
Banned

Sure
Unread 04-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #40
SS.org Regular

Woo!

I'll bring my Axe-FX.
Unread 04-10-2011, 02:33 AM   #41
ss.org Regular

abstract is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by squid-boy View Post
Woo!

I'll bring my Axe-FX.

Yes please!
abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2011, 02:45 AM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid-boy View Post
Woo!

I'll bring my Axe-FX.
Bring two, I'll keep the extra one
Unread 04-11-2011, 01:38 AM   #43
SS.org Regular

may 7th it is.
Unread 04-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #44
Banned

Great! What time works then? 6:30-7ish?
Unread 04-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #45
SS.org Regular

6:00 is perfect.
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #46
SS.org Regular

I'll try my best to make it! I am 8 hours away.
Unread 04-14-2011, 12:49 AM   #47
Banned

Bumpity bump bump!!!
Unread 04-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #48
The Djentle Giant

muffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to behold
Im looking forward to this! lets make sure we get out as many people as possible from here. I gotta make sure Leo knows and I am def bringing all my guitars haha
muffgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #49
SS.org Regular

bump!

loot bags are a go!

I guess we'll order some pizza or something as well!

I will be bringing my axes, none of which are 7 strangs at the moment, but I think they're cool none the less!
Unread 05-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #50
The Djentle Giant

muffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to behold
Woooooooo! PIZZA PARTY!!

Yes Danny you do have some sweet thangs, I will also bring most of my guits! 7s and 8 for sure. Whos all comin!?
Quote:
bump!

loot bags are a go!

I guess we'll order some pizza or something as well!

I will be bringing my axes, none of which are 7 strangs at the moment, but I think they're cool none the less!
muffgoat is offline   Reply With Quote