homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree168Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #1
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Everyone's pets

I'm suprised no-one's started this thread yet...
What pets does everyone have; names and breeds!

I'll begin...
Two cats: Zak (fluffy, ginger and angry) and Figaro (big, grey and dopey)!

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-26-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Bark:
age - about 13 (photo is maybe a year or two old)
breed - some mutt of irish setter / lab?

i think this was taken during the winter, as my parents usually trim him for the summer months.

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 05:53 PM   #3
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Cat / Sabbath / 19, won't ....in die
Red Tail Boa / Roland / about a year old
Crested Gecko / Who names a lizard? / Cool as hell
30 Gallon Fish tank

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #4
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
18 month old male Basset Hound named Fred

My cat died on December 14th, his name was Fideaux.

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
Be-otch

Papa Shank is just really nicePapa Shank is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
We did have two dogs, one was barking mad and one day opened the front door and bit a girls hand so we had to get rid of him. Here's the sane one
Chad - 2 years old - Pedigree Border Collie
Papa Shank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #6

gojira is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Cat / Sabbath / 19, won't ....in die
Red Tail Boa / Roland / about a year old
Crested Gecko / Who names a lizard? / Cool as hell
30 Gallon Fish tank
name your lizard man.....

I have an eclectus parrot - it loves screaming along to metal. his name is Loki and he's 1 year old.

My parrot will kick your ass
gojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 06:51 PM   #7

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
I have a pet flying squirrel named Sushi:

He's about 8 years old now, I think, so about middle age. ^_^
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 07:58 PM   #8
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Good luck with your parrot!

My parrot (he's about 15: had him since he was about two weeks old) tries to kill everything, including me! He's nice most of the time, but it's just to lure you in 'Hey, what a nice cute little parrot ...' chomp

You can forget about playing guitar with no fingers.

I also have a mean dalmation and a very nice pitbull.

bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 09:52 PM   #9
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostjan
Good luck with your parrot!

My parrot (he's about 15: had him since he was about two weeks old) tries to kill everything, including me! He's nice most of the time, but it's just to lure you in 'Hey, what a nice cute little parrot ...' chomp

You can forget about playing guitar with no fingers.

I also have a mean dalmation and a very nice pitbull.

That cockatoo looks pissed. Does he talk?

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 10:02 PM   #10
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Man, seeing this thread makes me miss my pets even more. When I got divorce about 3 years ago, I lost my pets (long story).

Chihuahua/Manchester Terrier mix named Spike
Black/White Male Cat named Kat (died last year)
Grey Female Cat named Smokey

Here's some pics...
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 10:30 PM   #11
not banned at all

kovachian is on a distinguished road
Not my dog unfortunately

kovachian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 10:56 PM   #12
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My cat, Katrina. She's 17 now. these were taken when she was 16. She looks essentially the same now anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-001F.JPG (38.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-002F.JPG (58.1 KB, 12 views)

If you list your gear in your signature, you're a prick.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #13
Mr. Melody

TheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud of

Can anyone guess her name???

www.myspace.com/scottkroekermusic
TheReal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #14
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal7
Can anyone guess her name???
doggie?

shannon, you really look like Mike Portnoy in that picture of you with your cat!

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 01:07 AM   #15

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovachian
Wtf?
That's awesome.

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 01:42 AM   #16
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
I have 3 cats.
1. Baby. 2 years old white/tiger tabby. She was a completely wild cat that was living under my porch. Her mom dropped her off there as a kitten. She had no human contact, but my male cats sort fo looked out for her. I ended up catching her by hand (that ws a bitch. She bit the hell out of me, too) and kept her.
2. Romulus. 3 year old jet black male.
3. Morris. A big ol' orange tabby that loves to sit on laps.

Pets are great.
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 01:45 AM   #17
you fail me

forelander is just really niceforelander is just really nice
I have a peachface lovebird called elmo. He's only 5 or so months old and I've only had him less than a month. His peachface is pretty nonexistant in this pic but it's more defined now, hopefully with more to go.

Jetzt liegst du hier, ganz regungslos, in meiner hand und meinem schoß, du bist so kalt...
forelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 04:52 AM   #18
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
My girlfriend talked my into forking out £200 on a 100litre fish tank and accessories a few months back. We bought a dozen goldfish to fill it. 11 died within the first couple of weeks, so we now have a huge fish tank with one tiny goldfish in it. His/her (how do you tell with a goldfish - lift it's tail?) name is Spot. Named by my girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.

Shannon - that's sucks about your pets.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 05:12 AM   #19
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
Man, seeing this thread makes me miss my pets even more. When I got divorce about 3 years ago, I lost my pets (long story).

Chihuahua/Manchester Terrier mix named Spike
Black/White Male Cat named Kat (died last year)
Grey Female Cat named Smokey

Here's some pics...
.......sorry man!

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 05:27 AM   #20
XEN
(formerly urklvt)

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I feel for ya Shannon. In my case we were not allowed to bring our dog to Germany when my wife got stationed here over 3 years ago. We had to leave him with a friend's parents and he's part of their family now. Eddie's a mix of boxer and pit bull and smart as hell. I miss him, but he's happy where he is.

Now we have a Jack Russell terrier called Paco. We got him from a single Soldier who had just had a baby and really couldn't keep up with him and his need for attention. He's a pain in the @$$, but he gets along with the new baby so it's all good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eddieinSC.jpg (27.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg paco_and_Kaelan.jpg (20.3 KB, 7 views)
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 06:39 AM   #21
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have 3 cats:
Belly: looks like a Tigress and farts alot
Spitter: Fattest ....in cat I've ever seen
El Gato: Dumb as all hell, but cute. She bites alot too

I just put down my dog...had him for 15 years. He was a mutt, looked like a Doberman. R.I.P. Bear.

And I also had a cat die right before Thanksgiving(before I got El Gato). His name was Elmo and he was pure ....in evil. He could open doors and would wait until you weren't looking to savagely attack you. He also thought he was a pitbull. R.I.P. Elmo.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 08:17 AM   #22
Mr. Melody

TheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
doggie?

shannon, you really look like Mike Portnoy in that picture of you with your cat!

hahaha nope. Think...where we all are right now.

www.myspace.com/scottkroekermusic
TheReal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #23
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I got it! His name is "Waiting impatiently for Kroeker's CD!!!!"

No pets in the conventional sense, but I've had a pet Romanian since college. It's cool, she listens to metal. First night we hooked up, I was absolutely shocked to find a bunch of dream theater bootlegs on her computer.

(just, don't mention Nightwish in her presence - she didn't take that one too well, lol)

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 08:35 AM   #24
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
I got it! His name is "Waiting impatiently for Kroeker's CD!!!!"

No pets in the conventional sense, but I've had a pet Romanian since college. It's cool, she listens to metal. First night we hooked up, I was absolutely shocked to find a bunch of dream theater bootlegs on her computer.

(just, don't mention Nightwish in her presence - she didn't take that one too well, lol)

So Drew....um....does she have some single friends?? I'm willing to relocate

Oh and not to suck up, but congrats on 5k, you post whore I wish tp be you one day!
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2006, 08:40 AM   #25
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself

Pure bred-Persian called "Ollie" aka "Olliephant" because she's such a chubba. She was originally going to be a show-cat, but her fur has a natural 'kink' in it that the judges dont like...so now she's a door stop, fire-guard-guard, rug and food disposal unit.

She loves being combed because its just another reason for her to get attention and then fall asleep.

Best cat ever!

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote