homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Being a ....ing man today

So, my truck has been running a little like shit here lately, so today has been my designated repair vehicle day. So far, I've changed my oil and my air filter (which was diiiirrrttty), and I'm about to change out my spark plugs/wires and clean the living bee-jeeezzzuus out of my MAF, see if that fixes my problem. Any other weekend warriors here?
AxeHappy likes this.
mattofvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

I've spent quite a few Saturdays and Sundays laying on my back underneath a car in my driveway. Feels good, especially when you get everything buttoned up.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
The Armada

JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Checking in.

Building a projectile launcher for my Interdisciplinary Design Engineering course. Goin the ballista route.

Well, alpha prototyping.
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I used to do the car stuff myself, now I'd rather just pay someone else to do it.

But if it makes you feel like "all that is man," then have at it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunshow86de is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #5
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
^
False.

I was raised that anything that can be done with your own two hands, should be done.
caskettheclown and AxeHappy like this.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm going to a spa resort! After that, a wine and cheese mixer/book signing!

Maybe after that, I'll make my own coffee ice cream!
Thep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
Banned

aslsmm is just really niceaslsmm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ha i spent 700 dollars on strutts, ball joints, breaks, tie rod ends and fluids. spent 1 and a half days working on this saturn, replaced everything all the way around that was running gear, then the head gasket blew 1 month later. it totally sucked. but i traded it in to the local toyota dealer for 3000 towards a 2010 corolla s with a manual tranny. ive never been happier.

but yes i do love a good weekend full of car repairs every once and a while, but some times it kicks you in the nuts.
aslsmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Change the oil filter too dude. Fuel filter if you think it needs it. Check your brakes too.
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #9
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
^
False.
I think you're supposed to flex first.

Besides, I much too busy lifting weights while cage fighting and drinking beer so that I can impress the women-folk. My truck needs to be fixed by the time I'm finished so that I can drive them back to my place where we will listen to "The Very Best of Ram Jam" and have orgies on a bear skin rug. At the moment of climax I will fire two .357 magnums into the air whilst yelling "Yee-haw."

But yeah, have fun tinkering on your car.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Unread 02-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #10
Classy
Super Moderator

Lifting weights is for pussies. If you don't get your exercise killing things or chopping wood, you're doing it wrong.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 02-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
Electrifying

Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Lifting weights is for pussies. If you don't get your exercise killing things or chopping wood, you're doing it wrong.
I'm so man I put the axe face up and hit it with the wood.

I kill animals with my bear hands.

- Shoot bear
- Cut off hands
- Use to kill other animals
MrMcSick and Daiephir like this.

Got questions about anything I've said, done or do? How about pickups, tech, music production or just anything! Check here and ask away!

My project on Facebook: Rook

Click banner below to download my first E.P. for free or pay what you want:
Rook is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #12
The Armada

JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.
^Lack of beer in above post.
Unread 02-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
Classy
Super Moderator

As much as I love beer, it is consumed for pleasure and for "maximum manliness", everything should be done with the intention of survival only.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 02-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #14
The Armada

Unread 02-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
Electrifying

Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.Rook is his own personal hero.

Got questions about anything I've said, done or do? How about pickups, tech, music production or just anything! Check here and ask away!

Unread 02-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #16
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

Unread 02-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #17
Electrifying

I'm repping that, I got owned.

Unread 02-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #18
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

It's okay, no one is as manly as "Good Time" Charlie Kerfeld;

Unread 02-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
worst car job i have ever done. changing the heater core on my 91 supra. be sure to change them plugs and wires one at a time oh and pull off your distributor cap and look for sulfur depostits on the button. if there is any. just scrape it off
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #20
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This thread is win.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #21
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

So Matt hasn't been back.

I hope he didn't blow himself up. Maybe he did so much manly shit that pussy just started raining down from the heavens on to him. And he's, um, busy.

Unread 02-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #22
Nothing to see here

-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is now the Most Interesting Man in the World thread right?

-42- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #23
The Armada

Pat Tillman anyone? My vote for the manliest man of the last 50 years.

Don't know who he is? Shame on you girly-man, google.
Unread 02-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #24
Classy
Super Moderator

Pat Tillman was certainly a BAMF.

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Unread 02-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #25
Banned

aslsmm is just really niceaslsmm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
.... yes. I just put that on my netflix cue. I cant wait.

I believe the dos xx guy is tillmans granpa and the terminator is his father. I believe cathy bates was granma and van damn was his mom thus making him the manliest mo-fo ever. The dude is seriously one of my heros.

Ps. Universal soldier van damn not in hell van damn.
aslsmm is offline   Reply With Quote