homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2006, 12:28 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Chick Stormtroopers!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...&entry_id=8393

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #2
je t'aime

David has much to be proud ofDavid has much to be proud ofDavid has much to be proud ofDavid has much to be proud ofDavid has much to be proud ofDavid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
for some reason, I'm extremely turned on.

*NERD alert*

ss.org's official most photoshopped member
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've seen tons of chicks in 'trooper outfits before, but with the mid plate and without the 'breast plate' hahaha. Those suits are pretty huge.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My lightsaber's buzzing!!

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 12:44 PM   #5
Fatal Havoc

Mykie is just really niceMykie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What will they think of next?

6-string guitarist to a 7-string guitarist
Mykie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
You know, I'm all for the armor... But, sorry to say, it's not the real deal until they are sporting hairstyle-compatible demi-helms that cover their faces. The true star wars geek wants to hear it through the speakers, if you know what I'm saying.
Sad but true...

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #7
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have no ....ing clue why but I have a sudden urge to dress up like a Storm Trooper on Halloween with my H207 strapped on me as my weapon.

[action=JPMDan]thinks the most retarded things for no reason.[/action]
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #8
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMDan
I have no ....ing clue why but I have a sudden urge to dress up like a Storm Trooper on Halloween with my H207 strapped on me as my weapon.

I'll join you, I'll have my V too.

əBCAir
Unread 09-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #9
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
I'd like to make her Kessel Run under 12 parsecs.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 02:15 PM   #10
Destroyer of Worlds

Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.Buzz762 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMDan

Oh hell yeah. 7 String Storm Troopers.
Buzz762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #11
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor
I'd like to make her Kessel Run under 12 parsecs.
I hear that. I've got something I'd like to smuggle in her below deck compartments.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 02:25 PM   #12
<3's Tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
I hear that. I've got something I'd like to smuggle in her below deck compartments.

əBCAir
Unread 09-01-2006, 03:01 PM   #13
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz762
Oh hell yeah. 7 String Storm Troopers.
LMAO

Seven String Troopers!!!!

we'll get the 777 on the back of the costume

we still need someone to dress like Darth Vader and be the vocalist plus we need a drummer.

That would be hilarious, we'll call the band Death Star!
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #14
that guy

Dylan7620 is just really niceDylan7620 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i suddenly wanna join the dark side

"are there gonna be snacks? i heard there were gonna be snacks."
Dylan7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2006, 05:13 PM   #15
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Nice.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote