homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree22100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2011, 05:50 AM   #976
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ROAR, Hallic and Dead Undead like this.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #977
Geek-chic

liamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can someone link me to shono's profile?
liamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #978
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamh View Post
Can someone link me to shono's profile?
The Great One

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #979
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
:shono:

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #980
Ancient Mariner

SpottedBeaver is a jewel in the rough
Here is :shono:

SpottedBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #981
Now with Less Hair!

13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold
someone actually needs to make that :shono: PLEASE!?!

"I won't be satisfied until somebody can whammy a whole piano." Pink Freud

".... that, I'd rather eat 20 pounds of steak and then prove how jacked I am by having angry sex with their mothers whilst curling 200 pounds and drinking ale." maliciousteve
13point9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #982
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Unfortunately the only person who can do that is Alex and I sent a few to him last month and he didn't get a chance to do them, so I'm guessing we wouldn't end up getting this one for quite a while.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #983
Ancient Mariner

If you want me to clean it up, I can. That was a quickie. But then, who knows if it would ever make it. Someone needs to give the Mods the ability to do that (hint.. hint..)
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:07 AM   #984
I even lift.

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post

I am truly jealous that you will forever be Shono's one and only friend.

CrushingAnvil likes this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunshow86de is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #985
Quintessentially So

Kairos is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OMG! I just read all the Shono threads. That he has been banned gives me even less hope for this place then before. However, if he wasn't then would his name have gone down in infamy? I just need to express my undying love for his awesomeness somewhere, but all of his threads have been closed

Best moment

The Reverend:
Quote:
I think you changed your strings today.
Not sure this event warrants a thread, though.
Shono:
Quote:
YA BUT IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS
The Reverend:
Quote:
Shono:
Quote:
i know lol thats what i thought too
vhmetalx and btfsam like this.
Kairos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #986
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^
Innocence + stupidity + energy =
baboisking and Guitarman700 like this.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #987
Quintessentially So

Kairos is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The fact that he was banned without a word from the mods further identifies him as the Saviour of this forum. He was already banned, came back, and was banned again (seemingly permanently). So now we just have to wait (probably a long time) for his triumphant return and assumption as:

SHONO: LORD OF SEVENSTRING.ORG
Kairos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #988
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
No 'Great White Goat of the North', no Shono.

That's the way it goes.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #989
I even lift.

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Honestly, I think if Shono was still around we would have already grown tired of him.

I think it's better that we are left with only a handful of his sage wisdom and cryptic inquiries. Shono's ban allows his legend to grow.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

Unread 04-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #990
Ancient Mariner

I agree with you gunshow. But I think that was all part of HIS plan.

Unread 04-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #991
Oaf Tobar

ROAR is just really niceROAR is just really nice
Shono is my Lord and Savior.

ROAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #992
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Westshono Baptist Church.
Randy, Curt, SD83 and 10 others like this.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #993
I even lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
Westshono Baptist Church.
GOD HATES LOCKING TREMS!!!??!

Unread 04-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #994
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
REDJENT YOUR SINS.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #995
SS.org Regular

UnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of lightUnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of lightUnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
No 'Great White Goat of the North', no Shono.

That's the way it goes.
Hmm....
Randy likes this.

SPEEDGURU - fuzz/doom/death
http://www.facebook.com/speedgurudoom
UnderTheSign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #996
I even lift.

"And the Lord said, let he who has never sold thy brother's paintball gun to buy thine own self a guitar cast the first stone."

Unread 04-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #997
The Armada

JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Amen.
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #998
I even lift.

scherzo1928 likes this.

Unread 04-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #999
SS.org Regular

Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
You mean the feedback you left him?

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #1000
Banned

CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/CooleyJr is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshow86de View Post
CooleyJr is offline   Reply With Quote