homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree25075Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-15-2011, 05:53 AM   #26
Foolish Mortal

Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just made this one.

Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:04 AM   #27
The HUMANCENTiPAD

DVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can someone make a Devries one please

http://www.facebook.com/Icosian
DVRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #28
Foolish Mortal

Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Xaios harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Dead Undead likes this.
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:29 AM   #29
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaios View Post
That's true and funny in like 6 different ways.

M E M O I R S
Music from myself and Kurkkuviipale!
http://soundcloud.com/m-e-m-o-i-r-s

I also do graphic design, both freelance and for label Myriad Records.
Prydogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:35 AM   #30
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
I ....ing kid you not this generator was on the 1st page of meme generators.

I just made this:

M E M O I R S

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:35 AM   #31
Banned

ugg im kyle is just really niceugg im kyle is just really nice
ugg im kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:35 AM   #32
Frets? What frets?

Varcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud of
Ask and ye shall receive.

and of course,

SchecterWhore: "Development, phase four. Beethoven
takes you for a ride through space in his Pontiac Trans Am."
Varcolac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:37 AM   #33
Frets? What frets?

Varcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prydogga View Post
I ....ing kid you not this generator was on the 1st page of meme generators.

I just made this:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...evries-Vampire
Yeah, I just made that one. Uploaded it a few minutes ago, hence it being on the first page. Enjoy!

http://memegenerator.net/Devries-Vampire/

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:37 AM   #34
Foolish Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVRP View Post
Can someone make a Devries one please
Gotcha. Hope the OP doesn't mind me appropriating his meme.

EDIT: Also made a couple of Devries ones with the template on the site.

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:43 AM   #35
Giddyup.

I'm pretty happy with this one:

M E M O I R S

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #36
Frets? What frets?

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #37
Foolish Mortal

Almost forgot to post this one:

Unread 01-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #38
Bald and gribbly.

BigBaldIan is just really niceBigBaldIan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
BigBaldIan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:55 AM   #39
Renegade Folk Hero

Bekanor has much to be proud ofBekanor has much to be proud ofBekanor has much to be proud ofBekanor has much to be proud ofBekanor has much to be proud ofBekanor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Bekanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:55 AM   #40
Bald and gribbly.

BigBaldIan is just really niceBigBaldIan is just really nice
BigBaldIan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #41
Giddyup.

M E M O I R S

Unread 01-15-2011, 07:18 AM   #43
Giddyup.

M E M O I R S

Unread 01-15-2011, 07:27 AM   #44
Foolish Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2Aye View Post
That is freaking awesome.
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:27 AM   #45
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prydogga View Post
thedrummerkid likes this.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #46
Foolish Mortal

Don Vito, Chuck, Svava and 1 others like this.
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #47
SS.org Regular

clouds is a jewel in the rough
Omg this thread
clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:52 AM   #48
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
@xaios : every single one of yours is mother....ing win dude!!! you are killing me!!
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #49
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Had an idea for one:

Top text: YOUR POST DOES NOT INCLUDE IMO.

Bottom text: YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Picture in the middle: trollface.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #50
Foolish Mortal

^ Go nuts dude: Meme Generator