homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
The uber sad: Drunk on Monday night thread

So you guys usually do it on fridays but I took a vacation day today, grilled up the best ribs I've ever eaten and got tanked. Played a bit of sloppy guitar through my recto and undoubtedly pissed off the neighbors and here I sit tanked . Baby and wife crashed out early... bored... Have a sad feeling I'm going to be the only one talking in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS
So you guys usually do it on fridays but I took a vacation day today, grilled up the best ribs I've ever eaten and got tanked. Played a bit of sloppy guitar through my recto and undoubtedly pissed off the neighbors and here I sit tanked . Baby and wife crashed out early... bored... Have a sad feeling I'm going to be the only one talking in this thread.
Damn, that sucks Joe. Your wife should wake up and do stuff to ya.

www.bodenhamer-electronics.com

the official gain merchant of sevenstring.org.

Last edited by LordOVchaoS; 08-28-2006 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LordOVchaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-28-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Maybe

It's Tuesday right now and my girlfriend's coming over tonight, which means that I'll be drinking and probably won't go to bed till late. Last Wednesday she came over and we stayed up until 3am watching a movie and then didn't up falling asleep until near 4am.

Never had a hangover, though. So I can't really say alcohol has ruined my day at work or anything.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:15 PM   #3
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Damn, that sucks Joe. Your wife should wake up and do stuff to ya.
Nah, she's tired. She works a lot. Maybe I should crank up the Recto again and piss off the neighbors along with my wife.

[action=LordOVchaoS]thinks for a minute and turns on toneport[/action]

I should finish that solo album I've been working on for a year now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren
Maybe

It's Tuesday right now and my girlfriend's coming over tonight, which means that I'll be drinking and probably won't go to bed till late. Last Wednesday she came over and we stayed up until 3am watching a movie and then didn't up falling asleep until near 4am.

Never had a hangover, though. So I can't really say alcohol has ruined my day at work or anything.
I get hangovers worse than anybody I've ever met. Doesn't stop me though, I'm used to it. I've been at my job for 5 years and for a good 3 of it i was hung over. I function well like that, I'm next on the list to be a manager

I'm hoping my wife wakes up and drinks with me. My girl keeps me balanced, if I get too taked I'll be running around the neighborhood naked in no time.

Last edited by LordOVchaoS; 08-28-2006 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:24 PM   #4
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
if I get too taked I'll be running around the neighborhood naked in no time.
That's not good.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:24 PM   #5

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im drinking tonight too. Dont have to be at work till 4pm tomarrow

When the world flips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall
Nick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #6
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren
That's not good.
No it's not but sadly it wouldn't be the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1
Im drinking tonight too. Dont have to be at work till 4pm tomarrow
Monday night tank dogs unite!!! I gotta be there at 11:15

Last edited by LordOVchaoS; 08-28-2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:29 PM   #7

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
their is NOTHING wrong with running around outside naked! As long as its not cold.

Shrinkage sucks.

Unread 08-28-2006, 10:32 PM   #8
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
their is NOTHING wrong with running around outside naked! As long as its not cold.

Shrinkage sucks.
I think it's in the 80's so at worst it will shrink down to 9 or 10 inches or so.

[action=LordOVchaoS]wakes up[/action]

I think one of my hot neighbors (that my wife occasionally catches me watching while sunbathing) saw my wiener the other day.

I'm all about peeing outside so long as nobody's around. I much prefer it to peeing in the toilet. The other day though I was sure I was alone and it just so happened that my neighbor was taking her trash down and stopped to stare right at me. I kept peeing... what's a man to do.

Last edited by LordOVchaoS; 08-28-2006 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 08-28-2006, 10:38 PM   #9

Quote:
I think it's in the 80's so at worst it will shrink down to 9 or 10 inches or so.

[action=LordOVchaoS]wakes up[/action]

I think one of my hot neighbors (that my wife occasionally catches me watching while sunbathing) saw my wiener the other day.

I'm all about peeing outside so long as nobody's around. I much prefer it to peeing in the toilet. The other day though I was sure I was alone and it just so happened that my neighbor was taking her trash down and stopped to stare right at me. I kept peeing... what's a man to do.

http://members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/roflcopter.gif

That is SO METAL!

Unread 08-28-2006, 10:43 PM   #10
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
That is SO METAL!
Damn straight it is! The ROFL copter could take out genghis kahn himself! Speaking of "so metal" I joined 2 bands today. One prog band that I'm going
to turn into an Opeth clone and another band that will redefine what death metal is.

Unread 08-28-2006, 11:19 PM   #11

Nice.

Unread 08-29-2006, 12:06 AM   #12
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just stumbled in from my neighbor's garage, where the keg is always full, and there's always something funny on the tube to comment on. I had a lot of beer. The MNF game sucked ass, so Mencia it is, followed by videos of Mencia. I have to be up in about 4 1/2 hours, so Ta-ta!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 12:20 AM   #13

well I am having alot of beer to! And Ill be drinking with my bros here for a while!

Unread 08-29-2006, 08:06 AM   #14
NUDE MAN!

head hurts...

Unread 08-29-2006, 08:20 AM   #15
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Major storm coming in late tonight....that means some major drinking and partying. Me being the only guy in the house, oh yeah!!!

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 08:21 AM   #16
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Most Neurons present and accounted for. Probably a 2 on the hangover scale!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 08:26 AM   #17
NUDE MAN!

Yea, I should be good to go at 11:00 when I leave for work.

Unread 08-29-2006, 09:18 AM   #18
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I had two beers while cooking dinner and then watching The Wire with my roommate last night - hardly constitutes drinking, per se, maybe just enjoying a quality beer with dinner. But, for what it's worth...

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2006, 12:27 PM   #19

well just woke up. its noon. Im actually only a 2 star.