homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Damn I'm Evil

I love house centipedes.
Anyone else think that these harmless little helpful bastards still look awesomely evil?

More giant hi-res evil bug pictures anyone?
Bigfan likes this.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #2
Teh Groove Metuhl

Taylor is a name known to allTaylor is a name known to allTaylor is a name known to allTaylor is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Kill it with fire.

/scared of bugs.

TG Audio

Good rates, good returns.
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
The HUMANCENTiPAD

DVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of lightDVRP is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Kill it with fire.

/scared of bugs.

http://www.facebook.com/Icosian
DVRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Looks almost like something from Half-Life 2.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #5
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i have them in my house. they are pretty ....in sik lookin. my wife and kids are freaked out by them. me and my 14 year old put one a cup and put it in the microwave the other day \m/

jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:34 AM   #6
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are those ....ing thorns on its mouth graspers?
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:59 AM   #7
Bounce The Tits

Cadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jymellis View Post
my and my 14 year old put one a cup and put it in the microwave the other day \m/

That is so twisted. It literally made me cringe.
Cadavuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #8
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
More a fan of the Giant Vietnamese Centipede myself. NSFW.

vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #9
LowCrushingMetal

Evil7 is a glorious beacon of lightEvil7 is a glorious beacon of lightEvil7 is a glorious beacon of light
\m/ less then 4 mins.. impressive for an insect!

Check out my band SPINE EXTRACTION
MIXED METAL!
Clear understandable Vocals
www.reverbnation.com/spineextraction

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spine-...52390211438377
Add us!
Evil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
They aren't horrifying until you make eye contact, and by "eye contact" I mean wake up with one on your face.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
I hate bugs 'n insects. I ....ing kill em' all. Especially mosquitoes. .... mosquitoes. FUUUCKKKK EMMM!!!!!!!!!!
trianglebutt and Nile like this.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #12
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #13
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Theres a theory that if spiders were as big as a cat or bigger, humans wouldn't be the dominant species on earth. Whether that would be true I don't know, but they'd .... us up.
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
SS.org Regular

theclap is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
Theres a theory that if spiders were as big as a cat or bigger, humans wouldn't be the dominant species on earth. Whether that would be true I don't know, but they'd .... us up.
Man is only most dominant because of our brain power. We have the knowledge and logic to overcome any obstacle. Basically, we have guns so that wouldn't happen. A bear or elephant or rhino or a shark etc could easily .... us up if we were naked and had nothing but our bodies.However, there would probably be a few less animals running around outside. And those centipedes in your house suck they're always all over in my basement. I also heard that they bite but that was from an unreliable source.

Yeah, I'm in a band.
theclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
THE. DEAD. SEASON.

FireInside is a name known to allFireInside is a name known to allFireInside is a name known to allFireInside is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post
I hate bugs 'n insects. I ....ing kill em' all. Especially mosquitoes. .... mosquitoes. FUUUCKKKK EMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Mosquitoes drive me crazy but I ....ing hate spiders and scorpions the most.

Six's:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
ESP LTD EC-1000 - EMG 81/81
Fender Strat - Duncan Blackout/Mick Thompson Blackout, tricked out.

Seven's:
Ibanez RG7321 - Blaze/Jazz w/Blackouts Modular Preamp.
ESP LTD M-107 tricked out.

ERG's:
ESP LTD VB-400 Viper Baritone - Blackout/EMG 85
Ibanez RGA8 - D Activator 8's
Ibanez RG8

Amp stuff:
Axe FX Ultra
Mesa Oversized 4x12
Line 6 Vetta HD
Framus Dragon 4x12

Basses:
Fender Jazz Bass - EMG's
Schecter Elite 4 Bass - EMG/BQC Control.
FireInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #16
The Dirt Guy

SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My last apartment we had a 2" monster of one in the bathroom, my wife almost died.
SirMyghin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #17
Devil's Advocate

sepsis311 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i hate 'em, i've only seen one where i live. i kept spraying it in windex to drown it, and then wrapped a roll of paper towels around my hand to pick it up and toss it in the garbage, before bringing the half empty garbage out to the curb.

You won't need that anymore. Not anymore. It's on sale at your ....in dollar store.
sepsis311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #18
Geek-chic

liamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to allliamh is a name known to all
I hate pretty much all insects and bugs.
But Crane flies are the ones which freak me out the most, I literally cant be in the same room as one.
liamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #19
A Chap Called Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclap View Post
Man is only most dominant because of our brain power. We have the knowledge and logic to overcome any obstacle. Basically, we have guns so that wouldn't happen. A bear or elephant or rhino or a shark etc could easily .... us up if we were naked and had nothing but our bodies.However, there would probably be a few less animals running around outside. And those centipedes in your house suck they're always all over in my basement. I also heard that they bite but that was from an unreliable source.
This would be before we had guns. I mean if spiders were that big, then we wouldn't have got to the point we are at now in our evolution, spiders would've been dominant predators and killed off our ancestors. And bears, elephants, rhinos and sharks in particular are bad examples because A. only 2 of those are predators and B. none of them are as widespread as spiders. Spiders exist in every kind of habitat, on every continent in the world. They have evolved into 40,000 different variations each with their own speciality. Like I said though, this is awhat if. Current insects and arachnids can't grow to those sizes due to the lower amount of oxygen in our atmosphere compared to the Carboniferous period, when conditions were perfect for terrestrial invertebrates and they grew to enormous sizes (30inch wide dragonflies, 3ft long scorpions etc).
And centipedes can bite, some are highly venomous and dangerous to humans.
Unread 12-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
SS.org Regular

clouds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I'm not gonna sleep tonight. .
clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #21
A Chap Called Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds View Post
I'm not gonna sleep tonight. .
Like I said dude don't worry, with the earths climate as it is the days of giant spiders and scorpions are long over. What you really want to worry about is the Brazilian Wandering Spider which can cause you to have a painful erection leading to impotence.
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
Unexpected Ally

xmetalhead69 is a glorious beacon of lightxmetalhead69 is a glorious beacon of lightxmetalhead69 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going to try very hard to forget the existence of this thread.
highlordmugfug likes this.

http://soundcloud.com/unexpected-allies
http://www.facebook.com/unexpectedallies

A unique sounding, prog metal band, mars volta inspired vocals, fun guitar, and tons of diverse influences. Check us out, our instrumental album is out now, and the next one is coming soon
xmetalhead69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #23
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
OH HAI RANDY.
Quote:
Zombie apocalypse? No. SPIDER APOCALYPSE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Kill it with fire.

/scared of bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmetalhead69 View Post
I'm going to try very hard to forget the existence of this thread.
Successful thread is successful.

Just gonna copy paste what I told Randy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME:)
Haha, house centipedes are freaky little buggers. That's actually where "themuthaphukkindeath" comes from. We were staying in a dorm for a week for academic team () and one shot out from under the bed.

Thousand of legs, covered in spikes, really fast?

Themuthaphukkindeath it was christened and has been thenceforth.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #24
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It took me about 5 minutes to scroll through this page.

That Vietnamese centipede is unbelievable. I probably would shit myself if i saw that thing.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Customisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #25
Probrem?

ivancic1al is a jewel in the rough
Carboniferous period invertebrates FTW! Gotta love 1 meter wide dragonflies and other such bad-assery

Just as awesome as he is stupid.

Dun, dadada dadadadada dun.

CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CHASE-RAPE-THROW!
ivancic1al is offline   Reply With Quote