homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #76
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstofperdition View Post
both of those greatly disturbed the shit out of me. Leandro will hate you now because I'm becoming convinced that my band should never tour south america.
I would be more scared about Dengue. Or just getting shot in the face.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #77
7 String Newbie

megano28 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^ ghstofperdition what happened to the metal image? () don't tell me some tiny bugs got you scared to go to south america?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordmugfug View Post
^Sort of. Except the bot fly's get their larvae into things to grow up and be big and strong by chilling and then eating their way out, whereas the candiru are adult little fishies that just want a nice soft and yummy gill (or urethra) to swim into and just themselves a good ole time.
yeah I know, I found them similar by their hooklike structures, either way I'd take the bot fly over that fish any day
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 02:44 PM   #78
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28 View Post
^^ ghstofperdition what happened to the metal image? () don't tell me some tiny bugs got you scared to go to south america?

yeah I know, I found them similar by their hooklike structures, either way I'd take the bot fly over that fish any day

Having woken up more than once to find creepy crawlies on my face while I was sleeping (I've had spiders/cockroaches/ants and more in my lifetime) I ....ing hate bugs. All of them.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #79
7 String Newbie

megano28 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Having woken up more than once to find creepy crawlies on my face while I was sleeping (I've had spiders/cockroaches/ants and more in my lifetime) I ....ing hate bugs. All of them.
I feel you man, there's been numerous times when I have woken up to a spider 'running' across my face, yet I guess I'm lucky because I really don't have a phobia towards anything ..guess I'm metal like that
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #80
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Doodl3.2 View Post
For those of you that hate bugs, you should be thankful that spiders exist. They're basically insect population control.

Fact: You will most likely NEVER be more than a meter away from a spider at any point in your life.

I <3 spiders
I love what they do but I hate the way they look, just like every other bug I don't like.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #81
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
If spiders were cute they'd be the most loved animal in the world.

Unfortunately...

vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #82
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28 View Post
I feel you man, there's been numerous times when I have woken up to a spider 'running' across my face, yet I guess I'm lucky because I really don't have a phobia towards anything ..guess I'm metal like that
I have a very nasty phobia of spiders. I become a full on 6'3" and 375lbs of pansy, candyass mofo when I encounter one.

Case in point:
I had a pretty big-sized black widow rappel down from the ceiling of my room while I was reading a novel and it was dangling 3 inches from my face when I noticed it. The resulting scream and sound of shit being flung around disturbed the rest of my household.

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

Unread 12-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #83
Bounce The Tits

Cadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
If spiders were cute they'd be the most loved animal in the world.

Unfortunately...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2265/...458f7cc3aa.jpg

Cadavuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #84
Probrem?

ivancic1al is a jewel in the rough
^ awwwww

Just as awesome as he is stupid.

Dun, dadada dadadadada dun.

CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CLIMB-FIGHT-THROW-CHASE-RAPE-THROW!
ivancic1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #85
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I'm usually scared of spiders but this one is just awesome.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #86
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necris View Post
I'm usually scared of spiders but this one is just awesome.
Wolf spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #87
Army Without A Flag

All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivancic1al View Post
personally, living back then, i'd be more scared of this helicoprion:
http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/up...elicoprion.jpg
I raise you a Dunkleosteus.

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_¥our_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #88
Hwat you call me?

guambomb832 is just really niceguambomb832 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadavuh View Post
Awwwwwwwwwww

You won't hurt me right?

Anyway! Call me crazy, but I had a rose haired tarantula and 2 emperor scorpions as pets! The tarantula bit me once but it's venom is equal to a bee sting, so I'm fine with that. I used to sorta milk venom from the tarantula with an eraser from a pencil And .... dude, scorpions are bitchy little bugs! Just looking at them literally pisses them off! They'll raise up their stinger, open their claws, and actually hiss at you! Never doing that again, but it was fun ;D

You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into the boy's hole.

My bandcamp for my music project, Guamskyy. Enjoy!
guambomb832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 01:02 AM   #89
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

Soubi7string is a glorious beacon of lightSoubi7string is a glorious beacon of lightSoubi7string is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivancic1al View Post
Carboniferous period invertebrates FTW! Gotta love 1 meter wide dragonflies and other such bad-assery
I want a ....in 3 foot tall spider cricket!!!

check out my band AORTIC:
http://www.facebook.com/Aortic
Soubi7string is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 01:09 AM   #90
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soubi7string View Post
I want a ....in 3 foot tall spider cricket!!!
So glad you posted, because it makes me feel less silly for bumping my own thread with this:

D:<
Unread 12-14-2010, 01:21 AM   #91
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

Soubi7string is a glorious beacon of lightSoubi7string is a glorious beacon of lightSoubi7string is a glorious beacon of light
fake
and I want a real one damn it!
have the bastard eating toddlers!!

Unread 12-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #92
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

....ing scary

Unread 12-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #93
Real. Groggy. Human.

lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Photos by Igor Siwanowicz - photo.net

Check out this guy's work. Nothing short of amazing.

AngstRiddenDreams likes this.
lobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #94
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
dawwww look at that lizard. He'd be my best friend
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #95
CFB
SS.org Regular

CFB is a jewel in the rough
My pants were not brown this morning.

That's all I have to say.
CFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #96
themuthaphukkindeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobee View Post
I love you Antheraea polyphemus. You and Actias Luna are so pretty.
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #97
Jessofperdition

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordmugfug View Post
So glad you posted, because it makes me feel less silly for bumping my own thread with this:

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-co...pider-hell.jpg
D:<

All I can say is damn you...... you have ensured that by mixing this pic with the fact that I already have insomnia, I will not be sleeping anytime this week. Damn you.

Unread 12-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #98
themuthaphukkindeath

It truly makes me joyous that this thread has made so many people turn away from the evils of sleep and being able to relax while sitting or laying on comfortable furniture.
Unread 12-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #99
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Not an insect, but these ....ers are evil as hell.

I had one wash up on my legs while playing in the waves on a beach. The sting from a Portuguese man-o-war hurts like a BITCH for hours. And leaves you with a bumpy, and EXTREMELY itchy rash a week later. ....ng brutal... I hope I never go through that again.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #100
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This thread ....ing sucks.
highlordmugfug likes this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote