homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #76
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ My vote goes for orbital bombardment. It's the only way to be sure.

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #77
Lovely Boy

Lucas Crowe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
I'm not even Mexican That's the best part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez
*RODRIGUEZ*
Suuuurrrreeeee...

Unread 06-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #78
SS.org Regular

matty2fatty is just really nice
my first ever internet turf war, I'm excited. I hope it goes down like this

I'd have to say shredding is more than just soloing... Its taking that axe and making it your bitch - Sniper Johnny
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #79
Mid-Level Asshole

7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOD_Nightmare View Post
Suuuurrrreeeee...

Yep, tons of mexicans up in canada

Confront and Destroy!
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #80
SS.org Regular

blister7321 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty2fatty View Post

me too
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #81
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty2fatty View Post

Unread 06-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #82
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Lets be rational here gentlemen. End of the day bombarding their forum is just going to cause unwanted shit for both us and the mods, and NONE of us want that.

I simply suggest anyone who supports JJ put a mexican as their avatar.

That and we talk about how good AXE FX are

But mostly the mexican avatar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unread 06-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #83
Lovely Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug View Post
I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #84
Singlecoils = tr00

JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.
^Done

Guitar player and vocalist of Mark Zero: https://www.facebook.com/MarkZeroOfficial
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #85
SS.org Regular

Antimatter is a jewel in the rough
lol y they mad tho??
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #86
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
TACO BELL!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unread 06-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #87
ΩGJ :3

Alberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to beholdAlberto7 is a splendid one to behold
I guess being Spanish and Venezuelan makes me an instant JJ supporter?... Not Mexican, but you get my point.

Sum ergo cogito; cogito ergo dubito; dubito ergo cogito; cogito ergo sum.
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #88
Lovely Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIce View Post
^Done
HAHA, we both picked the same avatar.
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #89
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Suuuurrrreeeee...

Well, JJ Rodriguez isn't my real name
Unread 06-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #90
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

(´・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #91
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Well, if you are Mexican and post on SS.org, you fulfill all of the requirements. Just ask those UltimateMetal guys.
If the Axe-FX doesn't actually do what I need, what good is it if I become a fanboi of it? Most of my gear never even gets mentioned on SS.org. What ever will I do?

Oh, that's right... if I fulfill the second requirement, those questions shouldn't even occur to me!

(Incidentally, I sometimes use a Boss GT-8, but I could live with an Axe-FX...)

Quote:
I'm not even Mexican That's the best part.
Call me slow, but I just got it. He's trying to make an racist slur based only on the surname in your forum nick?

(VFX: Star Wars Emperor) Now his journey to the douche bag side is complete!

....in' racist dipshit.

(Sorry if my observation and reaction to bigotry violates any forum rules protecting racists. *laugh*)

----

Hey, wait a minute!

The only downside is that now UM has to suffer with him. It's clear that he's not everyone's favorite there, so our gain is definitely their loss... still, that sucks!

I would hereby like to apologise to Ultimate Metal for their inheriting our banned douche bag trash.

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #92
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The "sup bulb" comment got me

the ONLY bulb owned piece in there was the AxeFX. It didn't even make sense.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #93
I'm walkin' here!!!

scottro202 has much to be proud ofscottro202 has much to be proud ofscottro202 has much to be proud ofscottro202 has much to be proud ofscottro202 has much to be proud ofscottro202 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Lets be rational here gentlemen. End of the day bombarding their forum is just going to cause unwanted shit for both us and the mods, and NONE of us want that.

You are:

EDIT: To stick with my ska-ness, I put a mexican ska band up

Charlie Sheen says listen to my outlaw country demo.
scottykrieg.bandcamp.com

"All of a sudden I'm making out with someone and I'm thinking "sweet, I'm awesome at picking up chicks, I wasn't even trying... wait, this is a lot hairier than it should be, right?" - Naw38
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #94
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
JJ djents like no other. Ya'll didn't know that?

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #95
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Also, this is kind of amusing, Halo Guitars is apparently looked on favourably there

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/h...rs-family.html

They have their own forum and everything.
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #96
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Unread 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #97
Bring the gain

MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Whaaaaaaaaat?

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 06-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #98
hurr im a durr

metulkult is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibz_rg View Post
Whaaaaaaaaat?
/huge mind.... ensues

derp.
Unread 06-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #99
hurr im a durr

metulkult is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Done.

derp.
Unread 06-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #100
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Also, this is kind of amusing, Halo Guitars is apparently looked on favourably there

Ultimate Metal would like to welcome Halo Guitars to the family! - Ultimate Metal Forum

They have their own forum and everything.
Ultimate lulz.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Closed Thread