homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree8201Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-25-2012, 02:32 AM   #3726
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
True that. I spent my whole childhood learning that your word is your bond, and it's all you have. I fail because I expect others to follow the same code of honor, and it's just not how the world really works apparently...

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #3727
SS.org Regular

flint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstofperdition View Post
True that. I spent my whole childhood learning that your word is your bond, and it's all you have. I fail because I expect others to follow the same code of honor, and it's just not how the world really works apparently...
It technically is...you can't trust what someone says then you can't trust them at all, but people do seem to betray that on a regular basis. I haven't met a consistently honest person in a long time.

"In Djod We Trust"

flint757 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #3728
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint757 View Post
It technically is...you can't trust what someone says then you can't trust them at all, but people do seem to betray that on a regular basis. I haven't met a consistently honest person in a long time.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.
flint757 likes this.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 04:03 AM   #3729
Needs moar Gear.....

BlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good grief this is ridiculous guys...even I don't cause this much drama!

I am talking to the Cancer girl again, and she got back with her abusive BF...so I'm just like..."hi..."
BlindingLight7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #3730
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
So I talked to the drummer girl and asked her if she'd be down for watching a movie with just us two. She said she'd like to get to know me better, but she's not looking for a relationship (She leaves in June so I guess that makes sense?)
I'm not too down about it, but we're still totally cool. Maybe I'll ask her again after we've hung out more and she'd be more up for the idea.
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #3731
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindingLight7 View Post
Good grief this is ridiculous guys...even I don't cause this much drama!

I am talking to the Cancer girl again, and she got back with her abusive BF...so I'm just like..."hi..."
That's a battle you'll likely not win, man. :/

It's more fun when we're comparing foreveralone status stories. Rest of this is just too much ....ing drama.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #3732
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
So I talked to the drummer girl and asked her if she'd be down for watching a movie with just us two. She said she'd like to get to know me better, but she's not looking for a relationship (She leaves in June so I guess that makes sense?)
I'm not too down about it, but we're still totally cool. Maybe I'll ask her again after we've hung out more and she'd be more up for the idea.
Well, we told you... Didn't we?

When I was studying in the US and was about to go back home (two months) I didn't want to start a relationship, but I did it anyways. And it was awesome. Sure, when I left we both felt like shit for a few weeks, but it healed.

I say take your time and see what happens!

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #3733
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
That's exactly what I'm doing, dude. Not gonna try and push her at all, just sit back and let the chips fall where they may.
tacotiklah likes this.
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #3734
Bass Player in Exile

HaMMerHeD is just really niceHaMMerHeD is just really nice
So...I took the woman to dinner last night. We had a wonderful time. She looked absolutely amazing. The restaurant, food, and weather were just beautiful. We had a nice long talk about what we each want and need, how we each feel, and what we expect from each other. Open-ness, honesty, and clear communication are great things.

Anyway...the insanity seems to have cleared. It mostly has to do with the uncertainty that I feel at the beginning of any given relationship, when I am trying to determine my role, and where I stand from the woman's perspective. But since we talked about that, and did so very clearly, most of my fear, uncertainty, and doubt has been ameliorated.
HaMMerHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #3735
Reggie J Worthington

now, be careful.

the pretty ones know how to mask their crazy better than most.
Purelojik and trianglebutt like this.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #3736
Bass Player in Exile

HaMMerHeD is just really niceHaMMerHeD is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
now, be careful.

the pretty ones know how to mask their crazy better than most.
Oh I know that. I am very familiar with her brand of crazy. It's something I can cope with very well.
HaMMerHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #3737
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMMerHeD View Post
So...I took the woman to dinner last night. We had a wonderful time. She looked absolutely amazing. The restaurant, food, and weather were just beautiful. We had a nice long talk about what we each want and need, how we each feel, and what we expect from each other. Open-ness, honesty, and clear communication are great things.

Anyway...the insanity seems to have cleared. It mostly has to do with the uncertainty that I feel at the beginning of any given relationship, when I am trying to determine my role, and where I stand from the woman's perspective. But since we talked about that, and did so very clearly, most of my fear, uncertainty, and doubt has been ameliorated.

Thats good so far man! I was wondering what was going on!
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #3738
Reggie J Worthington

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMMerHeD View Post
Oh I know that. I am very familiar with her brand of crazy. It's something I can cope with very well.
Is it Kinky crazy? 'cause that can be fun, but as a gentleman, I find it hard to enjoy slapping a girl around.

"Harder!"
"I don't want to hurt you..."
"That's the point! HARDER!"

*shivers*
Purelojik likes this.