homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree8192Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #3201
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownofWorms View Post
Just wondering, does having a good friendship with a chick lasts lobger than a bf/gf type relationship?
They can but thats a different type of relationship than bf/gf so its kind of apples to oranges

Edit : happy 5000th post
Lukifer likes this.

(´・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #3202
Need more gain

Lukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reverend View Post
I don't know you, or know how your marriage worked, but I do know that judging by your previous statements you're a sensible person who's very self-aware. Having said that, if you're currently of the opinion that you are dragging her down due to your baggage, you're not giving yourself enough credit. I'm assuming somewhere in your wedding vows were the words "for better or for worse," and her being unwilling or even unable to accept and deal with what you've got going on inside doesn't live up to those vows.

Don't disparage yourself, brother.
Thanks man. Im pretty hard on myself sometimes and dont give myself much credit.

I guess it all boiled down to we both wanted each other to change and neither of us were willing to do so. Me changing to make her happy was making me miserable, in turn I was moody alot so she would be bitchy right back. It was an endless circle. I still love her but we both dont think we should be married to each other. Ahh its going to be a long weekend!
Lukifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #3203
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sorry to hear that Lukifer, but you both have my respect for staying mature adults about it. I've seen plenty of divorces get down-right brutal and immature. Hope that you guys can find happiness as friends where you couldn't as partners....

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #3204
ss.org Regular

Polyformic will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Not the most active here, but I read most of the posts in here.

I'm currently in the army, doing my one-year service most norwegian youths do.
I got a girlfriend before I joined the army, and we kinda discussed the case with me moving away, and doing my service. We both knew that this were going to be a hard year, and agreed to at least try. So, the time goes. We don't get to spend so much time together, and I try to enjoy the time we have together as much as I can. After 5 months, she begins to get angry at me for no reason. We argue almost everytime we talk to eachother, and she doesn't like that I ask questions about her new friends. Everything just keep escalating, and we have a big fight about her hanging with an ex. Things were looking pretty grim already then.
But noo. Then she lie to me about who shes going out with, and spends her entire weekend with the ex.
At that time I'm already almost crying for having such a big fight, and wanting to fix things. She was just totally declining me, telling me that she didn't want to see me for a few days.
Then after a few days, she confesses to me that she had cheated on me, and was crying and all that stuff. Telling me not to hate her, and that she was sorry and all that bs.
Stupid as I was, I kinda agreed not to break up with just one "demand": that she cut all contact with the ex. Stupid as she was, she didn't want to.
I mean, WTF?! She just slept with that guy while we were together, and I'm offering her to forgive her if she cuts contact, and she refuses. So, we kinda are in the greyzone for a while. Broken up, just not publicly. And she just keeps seeing her ex, and keeps on ....ing him. The fact that she cheated didn't mean shit... So I spend my christmas home alone, heartbroken and totally miserable, realising how a bitch she was. Thats it for being a nice guy.

Not saying that it was all crap. I had 9 great months with her, just not the last month. Got to find some new friends, as most of them are mutual. Especially as I live in the same town as her now (a very small town..)...

Got to try out all the tips I've read here. And I only got one thing to say.

YOU'VE HELPED ME A LOT SS.ORG. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Polyformic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #3205
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
^I'd say screw her

And I can't help but to think about how a row between two norwegians must sound.... To the fullest extent of my experience with you people, it is completely impossible to even sound slightly aggravated in Norwegian. If a norwegian tells me he is going to kill me, I'd take from his tone that he wants to give me cookies

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #3206
Nothing to see here

-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold
Military girlfriends/wives are pretty notorious for cheating. Does she have a sister? Hot friend? Not so hot friend?
USMarine75 and Handbanana like this.
-42- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #3207
Need more gain

Lukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to allLukifer is a name known to all
I did 7 years in the US Army and Ill be the first to tell you I saw so much cheating and divorce in the military it scared me away for years. So I waited until I got out and got married. Well Im getting divorced!!!

But the chances in the military are so much greater. Out of a unit of 90 soldiers 11 got divorced after my first tour to Iraq. Soldiers with other soldiers, then their spouses home ....ing anything that walks.

I know Im way negative, but like I said, Im getting divorced, so Im super cynical right now!!!!
USMarine75 likes this.
Unread 01-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #3208
ss.org Regular

Polyformic will become famous soon enough
Jakke: as do I with english/american people! The lack of power and creativity with the swearing is facinating.

-42-: her sister is 13, I'm 20. A bit too young... Might nail some of her friends

Lukifer: I totally see how you are... Not a good story. You're allowed to be cynical!
Polyformic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #3209
Need more gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyformic View Post
Jakke: as do I with english/american people! The lack of power and creativity with the swearing is facinating.

-42-: her sister is 13, I'm 20. A bit too young... Might nail some of her friends

Lukifer: I totally see how you are... Not a good story. You're allowed to be cynical!
I hope you dont see me as some psycho with a bad story!! Haha best of luck to you man! Women are trouble I tell ya!
Unread 01-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #3210
Green guitar addict

BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
I'll show you lack of creativity in English swearing, you cretinous motherbastard badger-licking hollowed-out-turnip-....ing bollock ....-wrangler!

Quote:
Do this.
UnderTheSign and blaaargh like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my YouTubings by making clicks upon this most generously provided link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFGuitar?feature=mhee

You can thank me later. Or throw stones, it's your call.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious...
BucketheadRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #3211
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketheadRules View Post
I'll show you lack of creativity in English swearing
Swearing and idiomatic expressions can be very entertaining things with all languages!

Tell them about "shitting in the blue skåpet" Jakke!
Jakke likes this.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #3212
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post
Swearing and idiomatic expressions can be very entertaining things with all languages!

Tell them about "shitting in the blue skåpet" Jakke!
My pleasure

Quote:
Nu jävlar, Polyformic, nu jävlar har du skitit i blå skåpet....

And I completely agree, english/american swearing is not very creative, and I'll give to Norway's credit that you are much more creative than them.

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Unread 01-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #3213
Green guitar addict

BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.BucketheadRules is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakke View Post
My pleasure

Nu jävlar, Polyformic, nu jävlar har du skitit i blå skåpet....

And I completely agree, english/american swearing is not very creative, and I'll give to Norway's credit that you are much more creative than them.
Did you even read my amazing insult chain?
Jakke likes this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my YouTubings by making clicks upon this most generously provided link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFGuitar?feature=mhee

You can thank me later. Or throw stones, it's your call.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious...
BucketheadRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #3214
Needs moar Gear.....

BlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud of
Girl tells me she only wants to .....

Got a text from her today about how awkward it was cause she thought this guy she "hung out" with only wanted sex.

I tell her you "got what you want, why are you upset?"

So apparently I'm a douche/rude because I told it like it is.

Bitches...
Mehnike likes this.
BlindingLight7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #3215
Pretty wisdomous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketheadRules View Post
Did you even read my amazing insult chain?
Amount of words is not a measurment of creativity, they all revolve against the same topic, which I don't belive is very creative.
A very impressive chain none the less, I've always been impressed by the cheer amount of words in the english language

Unread 01-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #3216
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindingLight7 View Post
Girl tells me she only wants to .....

Got a text from her today about how awkward it was cause she thought this guy she "hung out" with only wanted sex.

I tell her you "got what you want, why are you upset?"

So apparently I'm a douche/rude because I told it like it is.

Bitches...
That's like me joking with an old g/f (different than the married one) when she had a pregnancy scare. She went to get that shot birth control thing, and I asked if she could keep it in her pants for the full day it takes for it to go into effect.

with that I'm a terrible person destined to be alone.

Not my fault she didn't tell her new dude she wasn't on bc -_-.

At least I got a sexy picture out of the week we talked.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #3217
Needs moar Gear.....

BlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud of
Some women just amaze me, and that's not a good thing.
BlindingLight7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #3218
Reggie J Worthington

Bitches be crazy.

Just the kind of crazy I'm not into.

Man, the next time some chick tells me about a St. Andrews cross, I'm ....in' done.

I don't even like rough sex.
"slap me"
"wut no"
"doo it"
"fine"
*light slap*
"HARDER"
*slaps off bed*
"hehehehehe yees"

.... that shit.

Unread 01-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #3219
:O

Cabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to beholdCabinet is a splendid one to behold
Guys how do I be like Sicarius so I can meet crazy girls and have sex with them
Cabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #3220
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Must admit, I'm a girl that likes it rough.
Greatoliver and The Reverend like this.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #3221
Reggie J Worthington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
There's this club in Dallas called, "The Church".

Just go upstairs and I'm sure you'll find someone who'll .... you.

tbh, the one I was describing was the one that recently got married.

Lol I've only had sex once, and it was with her.
/livinglifeineruboutatatime

Unread 01-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #3222
Need more gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
....... same here!
Unread 01-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #3223
Reggie J Worthington

Well first you have to find a homeschooled girl, who for whatever reason is resentful of her daddy because he provides a nice comfortable life.

Then, you throw in a really early interest in sex and bdsm.

and there you go.

....ed up bitches with daddy issues.

Unread 01-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #3224
SS.org Regular

Handbanana is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
Well first you have to find a homeschooled girl, who for whatever reason is resentful of her daddy because he provides a nice comfortable life.

Then, you throw in a really early interest in sex and bdsm.

and there you go.

....ed up bitches with daddy issues.
Not just homeschooled girls, alot of girls in the south or just younger sheltered girls. Along those lines, alcohol gets women on a completely different kick, they can go from a church going boob into an erotic asphyxiation connoisseur in no time. Just be confident when you talk to em and you'll be able to pick them out easily.
Handbanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #3225
Reggie J Worthington

I don't want those kind of sluts. They're stupid and irritatingly boring.

"SEX BOOZE PARTY PARTY PARTY"

Dear god it's pathetic.