homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #26
I want a 1527!!

Ibanez_fanboy can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hmmmm.. maybe you shouldnt be in the off topic forum. cause in case you didnt notice , Mr senior member, people talk crap in here. there is like 10 appreication threads, clearly we are off topic, and talking rubbish. live with it
Ibanez_fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-13-2006, 10:55 PM   #27
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2006, 10:57 PM   #28
I want a 1527!!

Use words, like a real person. grow up! if you're looking for a serious conversation, dont come into the off topic section.
Unread 06-13-2006, 11:35 PM   #29
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so here's another dumb question, why is vince a

I mean, I totally get and for ken, for shannon, for drew…and well, I kind of understand for sephi, I don't really get for donnie…is there an :nmx: for nmx?

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2006, 11:37 PM   #30
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
lol, we should have smilies for everybody

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2006, 11:37 PM   #31
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey that almost worked

:bostjan: -->

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2006, 11:37 PM   #32
I want a 1527!!

nope... it didnt work
Unread 06-13-2006, 11:41 PM   #33
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
part of my name works because it's used in the big-teeth smilie lol

əBCAir
Unread 06-14-2006, 03:29 AM   #34
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez_fanboy
WHO IS VINCE??/??
To clear up your confusion, Desertdweller.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 03:50 AM   #35
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
WHO IS VINCE??/??
WHO ARE YOU!?

You are deemed false for not knowing.

Vince is the man, by the way. And is pretty dang cool, as well.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 03:58 AM   #36
<3's Tsukasa

yeah the smilie is actually pretty spiffy.

əBCAir
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:05 AM   #37

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostjan
I don't really get for donnie
You and me both. I can understand the for Shannon since, well... he a pussy.
I guess I like to stomp on things?

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:08 AM   #38
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Actually, I've long wondered about . I actually asked "Why is Vince?" about 8-9 months on this board and no one gave me a straight answer. I get most everyone else (Donnie is a little strange, but I can kind of see it...), but Vince just seems out of the middle of nowhere.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:09 AM   #39
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold

I'm appreciating it right now (the icon, not the man )...
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:17 AM   #40
I want a 1527!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666
To clear up your confusion, Desertdweller.
Thankyou. you may be the only sane person in this thread
Unread 06-14-2006, 05:11 AM   #41
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Thankyou. you may be the only sane person in this thread
Nope, I'm far from sane
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 05:15 AM   #42
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren
Actually, I've long wondered about . I actually asked "Why is Vince?" about 8-9 months on this board and no one gave me a straight answer. I get most everyone else (Donnie is a little strange, but I can kind of see it...), but Vince just seems out of the middle of nowhere.
Apparently, thre flowery-face is reminiscent of Vince's album cover.

Not my idea, personally, but there's the reason for the
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 05:46 AM   #43
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold
Are you kidding? It looks EXACTLY the same.
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #44
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3n
Are you kidding? It looks EXACTLY the same.
Yeah, it even has the happy little smiley face in Vince's pic!!!

I didn't say I disagreed with it... I just said it wasn't my idea.

The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 04:38 PM   #45
<3's Tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Wolf
Apparently, thre flowery-face is reminiscent of Vince's album cover.

http://www.vincelupone.com/sita-1.jpg

Not my idea, personally, but there's the reason for the

əBCAir