homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
Loves his Q-tuners

Cheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OYFG CRAZY GLUE

How come crazy glue always ALWAYS manages to get everywhere but where you're trying to put it! Even when I was trying to get it on my finger it gets on every.finger. BUT the one I was trying to put it on!

The stuff drives me crazy!

oh and btw, I would recommend against making a ring out of an old guitar string and then getting bored and scrapping the pointy end of the string against your finger until it gradually digs its way to your flesh before you realize it and then you flail your hand in pain in the middle of a show.
Cheesebuiscut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
unicorn smile

kazzie is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
because you touch yourself at night.

Hopefully not with any crazy glue on your hands. That would suck.
kazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
American Pie 2 situation then huh?

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
unicorn smile

totally.

You know he's down.
Unread 11-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
In my experience, Zip Kicker helps to keep things cleaner.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
Loves his Q-tuners

Cheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzie View Post
because you touch yourself at night.

Hopefully not with any crazy glue on your hands. That would suck.
Well the back of the box says to drop some cooking oil on it and rub if limbs get stuck together
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #7
unicorn smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebuiscut View Post
Well the back of the box says to drop some cooking oil on it and rub if limbs get stuck together

that's...just frightening

considering

Unread 11-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #8
Elderly juvenile

DavyH is a glorious beacon of lightDavyH is a glorious beacon of lightDavyH is a glorious beacon of light
A somewhat short-sighted and extremely scatterbrained friend mistook a bottle of superglue for eyedrops some years back.
DavyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #9
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Oh god, the idea of glue in the eye. BROOTALZ!

M E M O I R S
Music from myself and Kurkkuviipale!
http://soundcloud.com/m-e-m-o-i-r-s

I also do graphic design, both freelance and for label Myriad Records.
Prydogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #10
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyH View Post
A somewhat short-sighted and extremely scatterbrained friend mistook a bottle of superglue for eyedrops some years back.
He wouldn't deserve to see after that anyways... It takes 0% vision to mistake eye drops for SUPER GLUE!

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #11
Loves his Q-tuners

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyH View Post
How did that end up?
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #12
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ummm.. you know they have a crazy glue pen rite?

Krazy Glue Krazy Glue Pen 2 Grams KG82448R by Elmers Products at HardwareAndTools.com
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #13
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #14
Willard

willybman is a jewel in the rough
^ gets me excited just thinking about it =]

Beating someone to death barehanded is like ....ing without a condom- EliNoPants
willybman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #15
Loves his Q-tuners

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymellis View Post
I have one of those (though it wasn't the one I was using) its pretty suck.
Unread 11-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #16
Elderly juvenile

DavyH is a glorious beacon of lightDavyH is a glorious beacon of lightDavyH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebuiscut View Post
How did that end up?
His son-in-law's a paramedic and has all the relevant gear handy. Super glue's eventually soluble under running warm water. Anyway, none of it hit the eye itself, only the lids, and the most severe damage was to pride alone.

Having mates who will never, ever let the incident completely rest doesn't help either

Thread hijack illustrating his degree of poor luck: C (for that is his initial) bought a new bandsaw for his bagpipe-making business. The positioning of the band and safety guards is fractionally different from the old one, and he nicked the back of his hand - the cut (even after surgery) was about 3/4" long and no depth at all, but because it was so well placed it severed the tendon to his middle finger. All better now, but once again he hasn't quite lived it down.

Some people should not be let out of their padded cells - ever.
DavyH is offline   Reply With Quote