homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I get a LOT of people asking me...

"Hey MFB, how the .... do you get so much tail?"

Well, it's simple, with the following pickup line - I assure you that you'll NEVER go home empty handed

NWS

(´・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

FretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
FretWizard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
HAHA, the shark attack movies are all so terrible.
I forget which one it is, but the use stock footage of a great white eating bait, and they edit it for the people and stuff he's eating, so it looks like the shark just radomly changes sizes because they use the same shot when he eats a person, a guy on a jetski, and a raft with like 20 people in it and everything he eats is the same size because they have to stretch or shrink it to cover the bait in the original footage.
The best part is that I had seen the shark eat bait before during shark week or something of the like.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordmugfug View Post
HAHA, the shark attack movies are all so terrible.
I forget which one it is, but the use stock footage of a great white eating bait, and they edit it for the people and stuff he's eating, so it looks like the shark just radomly changes sizes because they use the same shot when he eats a person, a guy on a jetski, and a raft with like 20 people in it and everything he eats is the same size because they have to stretch or shrink it to cover the bait in the original footage.
The best part is that I had seen the shark eat bait before during shark week or something of the like.
I believe you mean?

(´・ω・`)

Unread 11-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/

I hate that I can't rep you here.
Unread 11-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
SS.org Regular

FretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe somebody actually released this....I would be so embarrassed.
FretWizard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
are you serious there are movies like that

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
I believe you mean?

That is the most ....ing stupid thing i've ever seen!!!
Daemoniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #9
themuthaphukkindeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
are you serious there are movies like that
It was on the Scifi channel over and over and over and over (ad infinitum) It seemed like they kept running them over and over forever.
Unread 11-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
My personal fave:

'You're getting laid tonight, know how I know that?'

'No...how?'

'Because I'm stronger than you'
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
Sir Roger Moore, KBE

Bungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of light
Plan A:

'No...how?'

'Because I have a knife'

==============================

Plan B:

Hey baby, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wow.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #13
Such a strange numb

-mouse- is just really nice-mouse- is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
Plan A:

'No...how?'

'Because I have THE MOTHER....ING ACCU-SHANK BITCH
fixed
-mouse- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
ss.org Regular

minusthemonkey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
Plan B:

Hey baby, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
I have, much to my shame, actually used this line.
minusthemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #15
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
My personal fave:

'No...how?'

'Because I'm stronger than you'

I always liked, "We're going to be having sex later tonight, it'd probably be better for you if you were there."
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #16
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
A good comeback :

'I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man alive'

'Who would be around to stop me?'
Unread 11-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #17
themuthaphukkindeath

Quote:
A good comeback :

'I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man alive'

'Who would be around to stop me?'
Lots and lots of women with no one to put them in their place.
Unread 11-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
A Chap Called Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordmugfug View Post
Lots and lots of women with no one to put them in their place.
Touche.

But at some point those women are going to get desperate for penis, and I shall be waiting.
Unread 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #19
Such a strange numb

Dude YES SHE WILL, cause how else can babies be made? HOW I ASK YOU?
Unread 11-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #20
Sir Roger Moore, KBE

Bungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of light
Jizz and a turkey baster.

Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #21
A Chap Called Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by -mouse- View Post
Dude YES SHE WILL, cause how else can babies be made? HOW I ASK YOU?
How is babby formed? How do get preganant>?
Unread 11-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #22
Such a strange numb

they need to do way instain mother
Unread 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #23
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
that shark vid!!

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #24
themuthaphukkindeath

Quote:
How is babby formed? How do get preganant>?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -mouse- View Post
they need to do way instain mother

Oh people these days.
Unread 11-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #25
MFB
ExBendable

THIS IS ABOUT ME BEING A SEX GOD NOT YOUR SHITTY PICKUP LINES AND TERRIBLE GRAMMAR

(´・ω・`)