homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques Discussions on Theory, member submitted lessons, practice regimens and everything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

espec1000 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Snuggles! Tabs/Videos/Discussions

So I got to thinking that instead of posting my Snuggles tabs in the Periphery/Bulb tabs thread, I'd start my own! (First one yay! )

For anyone who is not familiar with the awesome band/project Snuggles, it is a collaborated orgasm featuring Adam 'Nolly' Getgood of Red Seas Fire, and Misha 'Bulb' Mansoor of Periphery/439 other projects. www.myspace.com/snugglesband

This thread is for anything Snuggles related, but I figured I'd start it off with some tabs and a cover video. My hope is that this thread will influence Nulb/Bolly to make some more amazing Snuggles tracks!

Here is a video of myself covering Uncle Bubbles. I'll post another one of Phillistine after I figure out a couple more riffs. The tabs are underway so stay tuned for that as well.

www.myspace.com/gentlegiantsband
www.soundclick.com/mikeprescott
www.youtube.com/espec1000
espec1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
Some Say...

glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
very nice, and a hell of a first contribution. welcome to the forum!

"I think he actually means beach wood. As in driftwood. For a sound as huge as the ocean." - TomAwesome

Most women just pretend that Men are the crazy ones. trust me. But when the new Dark Age arrives and they need food and shelter they will be lining up to lay down and please for a handful of blackberries and a deer skin hat. Good luck with you both and remember "it's 187 on an undercover cop" - Some Guy on Facebook
glassmoon0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
Avant Temporal

right_to_rage is just really niceright_to_rage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Very well done mate!
right_to_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
ss.org Regular

Thanks a lot guys! I'm about a third way through tabbing Uncle Bubbles right now and it's going surprisingly smooth (knock on wood). Should be up by the end of the week.
Unread 07-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
ss.org Regular

Yay! I finished my first rough draft of Uncle Bubbles. I still have to add another guitar and a bass track. I didn't really add any of the dynamics yet, but I made some notes on parts I couldn't tab out (basically the pinch harmonics).

Have a listen and try it out. Let me know if there are any changes/edits/additions that need to be made. I tabbed it mostly by memory, so hopefully the arrangement isn't all wacky

I'll be updating it periodically throughout this week

Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4970301/uncle%20bubbles.gp5

P.S I got a pretty new ibanez rga121 that I think I might have to show off in a Phillistine video