homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques Discussions on Theory, member submitted lessons, practice regimens and everything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-03-2006, 08:14 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

vonz is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
About this guitar lesson dvd

hey guys

i remember my friend talking about this guitar lesson dvd

he said it was really a pretty good one for the beginners it analyse some basic moves very well and the postures

but I have no idea who the guy was (the teacher)

he suppose to be quite famous since i remember my friend saying that he is one of the most fast shredder in the world

any of you guys have a clue about this?

or you have of your own recommendment for guitar lesson dvd (or vhs)

thanks a lot
vonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-03-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
John Petrucci / Rock Discipline?

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006, 10:56 AM   #3
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Michael Angelo Batio / Speed Kills

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #4
Bite Me Fan Boy!!

Dive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to behold
I got the one...I want to say it was in Guitar world a few months back. It was pretty good for beginners. If you are a little rusty, which I was, it was a good brush up. There was quite a bit of fluff in there like...here is a riff from this song in E# pentatonic and this is the progression he used in this song. If I was 16 again, it would have been alot cooler, but as it stood, it wasn't bad..the dude was a little bit of a goof though. He had a sick guitar in the video though. It was a dragon guitar. It was straight out of the early 80's. It was green. The head stock was the head of the dragon and the neck was the neck...I think you get the point.

But the all time best video ever...."Learn to Burn on Rock Guitar" Yeah baby!!

Original EVH 5150 Head
Marshall 4x12 Cab
Ibanez RG440
Gibson Explorer
Custom Warmoth 7

Last edited by Dive-Baum; 07-03-2006 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dive-Baum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006, 11:10 AM   #5
ss.org Regular

vonz is on a distinguished road
hey maybe it is the one, JP

well anyway thx guys i'll go have a look

btw which one do you have dive?

the MA one or JP?

vonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006, 11:58 AM   #6
Bite Me Fan Boy!!

Dive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to beholdDive-Baum is a splendid one to behold
I have no idea who the cat is. It came in a bag with the magazine. It's really not bad to brush up or learn the basics of metal. It was in a Guitar World special ecition. I actually saw it on the news stand in a Walgreens the other day. The disc is called "How to play Hard Rock & Heavy Metal Guitar. It was made by the magazine. You being where you are though, you may have a problem getting it. I do not know the mag's circulation. I don't think I can email it. It is pretty big. Tell you what...send me a private msg and I will see what I can do. Give me your email addres and maybe I can bust it up into packets or something and send it bit by bit...the individual files may be small enough to send..I'll give it a shot.

Original EVH 5150 Head
Marshall 4x12 Cab
Ibanez RG440
Gibson Explorer
Custom Warmoth 7
Dive-Baum is offline   Reply With Quote