homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Movies, Books, TV & Media
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Movies, Books, TV & Media Read or watch something new? Discuss it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Black Snake Moan

1. What a great ....ing movie. It somehow manages to make you laugh while handling a very heart wrenching and touchy subject matter. The interplay between Samuel L. Jackson and Christina Ricci is extremely complicated and positively brilliant. It is so refreshing to see a movie that depends on a good script and solid acting, instead of a bazillion dollar effects budget. This is one of those movies that leaves you saying, "What the hell just happened?" I'll be pondering this for at least a week.

2. Christina Ricci is so smokin' hot, has a difficult time keeping her shirt on, and spends most of the movie dressed like this:

I went to see this movie because I'm a big fan of both the primary actors, and it looked to be really funny. I never expected it to be such a sinuous and well written script. I really don't want to say anything more than that, because you really should see it with a clean slate and open mind.

I give it four dancing guys.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-04-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If I found Christina Ricci dressed like that in my yard, I'd chain her to my radiator to.

Thanks for the review.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:59 AM   #3
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CR is a boner factory.
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
Mr. Flibble

the.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thanks for the review, will definitely look into seeing this movie. Sounds like an interesting one.
the.godfather is offline   Reply With Quote