homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Movies, Books, TV & Media
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Movies, Books, TV & Media Read or watch something new? Discuss it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
R.I.P. Steve Irwin????

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/..._tv/obit_irwin

"Im sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
garcia3441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-04-2006, 12:03 AM   #2
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Croc hunter is killed...

Quote:
"It is understood he was killed by a stingray barb that went through his chest,"
http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/23/10ebv.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

rip dude.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:09 AM   #3
ss.org Regular

VforVendetta00 is just really niceVforVendetta00 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
CRICKEY! THATS ....ED UP!

R.I.P
VforVendetta00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:09 AM   #4
Tone Whore

garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.garcia3441 is his own personal hero.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...222051512.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon

Last edited by garcia3441; 09-04-2006 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:16 AM   #5
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
I was just about to post a thread about this.

This ....ing sucks.

"Injuries to the extremities from stingray barbs are not uncommon along the Australian seaboard. Cardiac injuries from Stingray barbs are rare, even worldwide, and all but one have been fatal. We report a survivor of a cardiac injury caused by a stingray barb. Penetration of a body cavity by a stingray barb requires early surgical referral and management."

http://www.nswseakayaker.asn.au/mag/47/stingrays.html
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:16 AM   #6
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Thats pretty sad. Although he put himself in severe danger constantly and knew the risks, it is sad someone unique and colorful like this is dead at such a young age. RIP.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:24 AM   #7

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
heres a post from another forum on it about that showed some info.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1732439.htm

Steve Irwin dead
The naturalist and television star Steve Irwin has died in a diving accident in far north Queensland. He was 44.

Police say he was stung through the heart by a stingray while diving off Port Douglas.

He was filming a documentary when the accident occurred around midday AEST near the Low Isles.

A police helicopter arrived to try to resuscitate him, but it was too late.

Irwin, who was was born in Victoria in 1962, inherited his love of reptiles from his father.

His father Bob was a keen reptile enthusiast and moved the family to Queensland in 1970 to open a small reptile park on the Sunshine Coast.

Irwin took over the family business in 1991 and grew it into Australia Zoo.

In 1992 he ventured into television, making the first series of the Crocodile Hunter.

When the program aired in the United States, he shot to international fame.

Irwin is survived by his wife Terri and two children.

Nature lover

In 2003, he spoke to the ABC's Australian Story about how he was perceived in his country.

"When I see what's happened all over the world, they're looking at me as this very popular, wildlife warrior Australian bloke," he said.

"And yet back here in my own country, some people find me a little bit embarrassing.

"You know, there's this... they kind of cringe, you know, 'cause I'm coming out with 'Crikey' and 'Look at this beauty'.

"Just say what you're gonna say, mate. You know, is it a cultural cringe? Is it, they actually see a little bit of themselves when they see me, and they find that a little embarrassing?

"I'm fair dinkum, like kangaroos and Land Cruisers, winged keels and bloody flies! I think we've lost all that. I think we've all become very, sort of, money people."

He also spoke of his love for surfing.

"You get out there, it's just you against the waves.

"There's no paparazzi, there's no fan base, and it gives me a chance to recuperate and regenerate.

"I think I've actually got animals so genetically inside me that there's no way I could actually be anything else.

When the world flips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall
Nick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:28 AM   #8
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
uh yea, http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sho...559#post250559
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #9
Tone Whore

This was started at 12:02am, that was started at 12:03am.

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth. "
John Lennon
Unread 09-04-2006, 01:17 AM   #10
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How BARB-aric.

*covers face with arms, runs ooff*
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 01:39 AM   #11
metal is forever

rogue will become famous soon enough
seriously though, that dude was one of a kind and leaving behind a family thats just an awful shame :/

if its too loud, your too old
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 01:42 AM   #12
Lacrimosa dies illa

lachrymose is a jewel in the rough
i'm oddly sad about this.

guess its a case of there being a lot more worthier recipients of such a fate..
lachrymose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 01:44 AM   #13
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Apparently his wife is hiking somewhere in the Tasmanian wilderness and hasn't even been informed yet.
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 03:24 AM   #14
Stay negative!

Korbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to all
yeeeeh i heard at work today, n didn't believe it. but then it was confirmed. ohh it was so sad. he really was a great guy and didn't deserve to go like that. i feel for his family, its such a ....ed up day.

http://soundcloud.com/korbaink7 New song on the way, added a new one a few weeks ago
Korbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 03:36 AM   #15
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
I heard about this at school today.

RIP
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 04:13 AM   #16
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 04:42 AM   #17
gang* 4 lyfe

Mark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
He was a one of a kind and it's so sad to see people who bring happiness to others go.

R.I.P
Mark. A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 05:08 AM   #18
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I'll never forget him getting chased up a tree by a Komodo Dragon, happy times *sniff*.

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 05:29 AM   #19

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Wow. I just read that. Kind of unbelievable. I'm speechless

R.I.P.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 05:31 AM   #20
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
....! I love this guy. A crazy dude who loves nature and animals, man, what the hell. How ....ing sad!

RIP, you crazy, crikey bastard. This almost makes me wanna cry. You touched the world, mate, or at least this little part of it.
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 05:34 AM   #21
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Very sad indeed. Australia rules.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 06:02 AM   #22
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
I honestly don't know what to say...he was a seriously great guy and his family are no doubt going to be devastated.

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 06:08 AM   #23
Maiden England

2powern is a jewel in the rough
RIP Uncle Stevo.

Gone too soon.
2powern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 06:32 AM   #24
ss.org Regular

Roundhouse_Kick is a glorious beacon of lightRoundhouse_Kick is a glorious beacon of lightRoundhouse_Kick is a glorious beacon of light
Death of a legend.

I was absolutely gutted when I heard this, he was so pasionate about animals, and obviously a great family man.

RIP
Roundhouse_Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 07:03 AM   #25
Stay negative!

Korbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to all
god i still can't believe it. Its so weird someone who's like!! as frigin nice and loving as him, had to go!!!!! Especially how he did, .... i remember watching an interview with him not that long ago, he was seriously the last guy i would expect to go so soon. it really is sad, not just because of his fame, but because of who he was. I always thought he was such a great guy, he was always on tv shows and playing around, he loved life so much. What makes it worse was he was getting the footage for his daughter or something. I really am just so gutted, and i will be for a while i think, we really lost someone special. I can't believe i'll never hear him say crikey again i guess he said he'd fight to the death for animals, n sadly it came true

http://soundcloud.com/korbaink7 New song on the way, added a new one a few weeks ago
Korbain is offline   Reply With Quote