homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-19-2006, 02:32 PM   #301
SS.org Regular

NeglectedField will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Playing: 12 years (definitely not solidly, far from it!)
Band: Premithon
Style: Metal, mainly those styles that might be described as 'epic', 'krieg', or 'prog'. Premithon is basic, non-serious death metal.
Guitars: Ibanez RG7321BK w/Dimarzio Evo 7 in bridge (7-string obviously), Ibanez RG321BKF (6-string), Crafter FSG250EQ (acoustic), Ibanez EDB600IPF (bass)
Other Gear: Line 6 Spider II 210, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Korg AX100G (less often nowadays).
NeglectedField is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-19-2006, 03:52 PM   #302
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
welcome!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2006, 06:11 PM   #303
ss.org Regular

MagnaWolf is on a distinguished road
Playing: 18 years (but not consistently)
Band: None at the moment
Style: Death Metal
Guitars: Schecter Damien-7
Other Gear: Korg AX1500G. Don't have an amp at the moment :-(
MagnaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2006, 09:48 PM   #304
SS.org Regular

Universe74 is a glorious beacon of lightUniverse74 is a glorious beacon of lightUniverse74 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Darren Leary
Playing: 22 years
From: Grande Prairie, Alberta but originally Courtenay, BC (Vancouver Island)
Style: All
Guitars: 1999 Ibanez UV777BK
Other Gear: Vamp Pro, Legacy 2x12, no power amp atm.

9th post, figured I would introduce myself. Been a member since 2004. :O

Universe74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2006, 10:47 PM   #305
\m/

Nipples is a jewel in the rough
Name: Bob
Years playing: ~4 halfway consistent (friggin football)
Style: Chuggah
Gear: Charvel RR, Schecter Spitfire, Marshall JMP-1, Line 6 PODxt, Carvin TS100, Peavey XXX 4x12

Nipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 10:23 AM   #306
Elite Troop

Gamba is just really niceGamba is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Playing: 5 years
Band: I'm in between bands
Main Guitar: Copetti Handmade Custom 7 string

Man is just a pupil, pain is his teacher.
Gamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2006, 12:39 PM   #307
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Welcome

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2006, 02:21 PM   #308
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
welcome

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #309
ss.org Regular

AXEMASTER is on a distinguished road
HEY GUYS GREAT FORUM

MY NAME IS DUSTIN I LIVE IN VIRGINIA AND PLAY INA BAND CALLED COVET THE KNIFE. I'VE BEEN PLAYING 10 YEARS.
AXEMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2006, 03:16 PM   #310

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.

thats about 9 more year then ive been plaing

welcome to the forums

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 10-13-2006, 03:23 PM   #311
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Welcome dude, nice caps lock

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2006, 02:39 PM   #312
ss.org Regular

This Dying Soul is on a distinguished road
Playing: 18 years
Band: Event Horizon (www.myspace.com/1eventhorizon)
Main Bass: Ibanez Soundgear 5 String Coffee Finish SR405

Signature Removed - Image exceeds 300 px by 100 px
This Dying Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2006, 03:27 PM   #313

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 10-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #314
Vulcan Lute God

kung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to all
hey guys. i'm new here (obviously). My name is Alex(ander) , I'm 21 and have been playing guitar for about 5 years. I didn't get my first seven string until this summer so i've only been playing it for a few months. The band i am in required me to get one, which was perfect considering i've always wanted one anyway ( ).

I am really open minded when it comes to music everything from jazz to death metal, especially jazz and death metal . I look forward to talkin with all of you, this looks like a cool forum.
kung_fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2006, 05:49 PM   #315

welcome

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 10-22-2006, 08:22 PM   #316
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Welcome.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #317
Builder ThorBass

Son of Magni is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone. My name is Karl and I've been playing bass for about 30 years and building for about 5

I mostly listen to jazz, classical, funk, rock, art rock, and blues.
Son of Magni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2006, 04:07 PM   #318

so...whats that sevenstring.org member discount?

j/k

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 10-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #319
Builder ThorBass

Son of Magni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyC

so...whats that sevenstring.org member discount?

j/k
Heh, actually I try to give everyone the best prices I can and still make enough to buy tools and fulfill my GAS

Edit: Ok, after looking at Chris' threadstarter image I have to add this:

Son of Magni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2006, 09:17 PM   #320
Azlgaf

Brandon is just really niceBrandon is just really nice
My name is Brandon, I got interested in this website after seeing it mentioned on Jemsite a few times. I thought it was appropriate that i sign up now since i own a Seven.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2006, 09:18 PM   #321

welcome

You look so pitiful now

Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

Unread 11-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #322
ss.org Regular

bug666 is on a distinguished road
Hi all!

Just got my first 7 string, a squier stagemaster 7 bought from metalfiend666, cheers James! Been playing 6 string guitars for about 15 years on and off, so the extra string's taking a bit of getting used to but not as bad as I was expecting. Should think I'll get the hang of it soon!
bug666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #323
ss.org Regular

Nux777 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi, Mi name is Luis, I'm 25, been playing electric guitar for about 7 years, and 7 strings for about 1 year and a half. Was initially very much into Vai , Satriani and Dream theater,metallica.. nowadays a lot more varied.

I play lead guitar in a band named NUX, Dominican Republic's only industrial -hard rock band as far as I know.The band has existed since eraly 90's, i've benn in it since about four years. Currently finishing our second record, and scheduled to debut at the end of this month along with our second video.
All funded out of our pockets, only indie label support here.

It's our first album using 7 strings, took us about a year to record it. we've had moderate success locally, about 4 or 5 #1 singles, local rock song of the year 3 years in a row at X102 (local rock radio station). We're also in myspace.

Some Influences are, NIN, Old Fear factory, KMFDM, Rammstein, Megaherz, KSE, and many others.

My rig can hardly be called a "rig", but it does the job, Marshall Avt 100, Pod xt live, Morley Bad horsey 2.

Main guitar now is Ibanez Rg 7620 w Blaze custom at the bridge and custom graphics, and Im very satisfied and plan to continue customizing it. Second is Ibanez USRG30 trasparent green with active emg's.

Have played Universe 777Bk and liked it, loved the 1077xl, and currently lusting for a C7 Hellraiser.

Relatively new to this site, and find it very interesting, log in almost everyday.

That's about it folks.
Nux777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2006, 08:09 PM   #324
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #325
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug666
Hi all!

Just got my first 7 string, a squier stagemaster 7 bought from metalfiend666, cheers James! Been playing 6 string guitars for about 15 years on and off, so the extra string's taking a bit of getting used to but not as bad as I was expecting. Should think I'll get the hang of it soon!
Welcome!

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote