homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
ss.org Regular

migreeni will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well hello

Sevenstring.. I've been meaning to register. So far seems pretty sweet. Nice, competent and smart people here.

So. I'm a 21-year old dude from Finland. That might have something to do with my musical taste.. I play Schecter guitars and Krankenstein half stack is the amp of choice.

I myself don't play a seven stringed guitar, I've owned two but the six is my thing I'm a metal guy. Especially a riff guy. And I play in a band called Malummeh. Go check us out and let me know what you think: www.myspace.com/malummeh

Take care people!
-Mikki-
migreeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Welcome

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #5
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Welcome.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Admin

Alex is a splendid one to beholdAlex is a splendid one to beholdAlex is a splendid one to beholdAlex is a splendid one to beholdAlex is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello and welcome aboard, Mikki.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #8
prototyping...

Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.

Love the tunes!
Durero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Welcome to the forum!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #10
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote